Celeb thread continued

Celeb thread continued.

Nice breasts.

I have seen this like five times now. I want to punch her.

"Jimmy," she said with a shuddering breath, "I can’t wait anymore! Make love to me! Blast your rocket into me now!"

He gently pulled her shirt over her head. She moaned as his hands went around to her back, unclasping her silky red bra. The garments fell to the floor, and her budding globes were revealed to his eager gaze. His hands cupped them, kneading them with his palms. He licked her right nipple. The little nubbin swelled. His attention went to her other breast. Her hands rested on the back of his head, pushing him into her preteen bosom. As he gave her breasts attention, his hands went to her pants. They joined the small pile on the floor. His turn. Cindy flipped him over, and removed his shirt. He was already in his underwear, so that was all she need do. They lay there, bodies pressed together. Almost as one, they slid off the last barriers to their loving. Cindy lay beneath him, and Jimmy gazed upon her. Her body and its developing curves almost glowed in the moonlight. Her breasts were rising and falling with each breath. Her nether region was shimmering with lust. Gently, he entered her, her arms wrapping around him. He encountered a barrier. She gave him a little nod, and gritted her teeth. With a sharp thrust, Jimmy Neutron took Cindy Vortex’s cherry. He slowly started pumping into her, keeping a gentle rhythm for both of them. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist almost of their own accord. She started rising her hips to meet his thrusts. He began to pick up the pace, pleasure, lust, and love overwhelming him. She met him stroke for stroke, moaning all the way. Her nails dug into his back, and her hairless slit clamped like a vise. The added pressure let Jimmy release as well, rockets of his seed shooting into her. They kissed gently, as blissful sleep took them both.

From the doorway, a voice came, unheeded by the newfound lovers.

"Good job Jimbo," Hugh said.

Last time I came this early I was watching a Gabe Newell interview.

Le same images every thread

G is qt

I'd kiss her face

FUCK OFF

Best tits. And G is getting some too

Still work in progress though.

Me too (if she doesn't mind).

EMMA

Good work in process.

Wanna suck on those toes.

>TFW you have an offshore account to avoid taxes

She'll learn to like it
Same goes for the biting

Dayum who is this

needs a shovel to the face tbh

HERSHSLAG!

lewd feet

i made 5 anons cum to her the other day

Peyton is the best

Dove Cameron

God damn
I want to lick her clean

I get these two confused for some reason.

everyone wants to
what is that?

no idea what you're talking about

While Doves great , idk Peyton is preffered

Can we get a mod to ban this fuck?

As if there are any other celebrities

yes you do

Yeah well I want it slightly more

isn't she married to coldplay?

Peyton is amazing, Dove is prefered.

Would bite her neck

huh