Broke up with gf a while ago

>broke up with gf a while ago
>saw this pic of her in a massive public event today
>choker
>cat stockings
>now fat
heh

Post-breakup win stories thread?

My ex and I broke up then she got pregnant shortly after. Now has autistic son that can barely walk.

>feelsgoodman.gif

ex got into a pyramid bussiness and they scammed the fuck out of her
ayyylmao

My ex literally died two months after we broke up ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Broke up with a girl who cheated on me.

Last I head of her, she got married and they had to use gofundme in order to pay their bills.

She fucked another dude a few days after we broke up. When I found out I went over to her place and fucked her unbelievably hard while spitting on her and calling her a worthless whore, etc. It was essentially rape because there was no initial consent.

The funny part is she came multiple times during that sex, and now I do that to her regularly when I'm single. I just go over to her house and forcibly fuck her. She loves it. I think I've actually damaged her sexually.

Ex didn't want kids, then she wanted kids. Then we broke up because I ain't about that life.

And now she has endo.
>no kids of her own

turns me on.

LOLOLOLOLOL

>Dating girl about 4 years ago.
>Break up with her after find out shes lying to me about talking with and flirting with other guys behind my back.
>Gets married few months after we break up.
>Guy cheats on her a month later and they break up.
>Gets married about 5 months after that.
>Guy cheats on her shortly after and they break up.
>Get a text after about a year after we break up,
>Literally same day let her suck my dick and blow a load holding her head down.
>Shes choking and gagging.
>Tell her to get the fuck out and never talk to me again.

Best shit i've done with my life.

Was dating a girl for a while.
Turned out she cheated on me.
Now she's a meth addict.
Hahahaha

Give ya a quick one, no greent ext.

dated girl for two years, cheated on her with many women.. one crazy girl that I cheated on her with said she was pregnant.. had to tell my girlfriend ONE day before our two year anniversary.. She broke up with me obviousl.. I spent next two years being beta and trying to reconcile my love for her and trying to prove I fucked up (she only knew I cheated on her with one girl, not the other 15 or so thank fuck)

Fastforward two years.. she heard a rumor that I'm cheating on her.. I wasn't. She come to my house with one of her friends, came upstairs to my room, broke my laptop with a glass of water that I had as I was gaming, attacked me, ripped me to shreds etc etc. actually fucked me up.

Dad came storming upstairs because I'm going wild as this cunt is attacking me, he flips shit (my dads kind of tapped). They get the fuck out of there.

I go to police, press charges for assault. Get her arrested at her house. She goes to jail for a week, I get a restraining order against her. She can't fly out of the country for 2 years, she had family plans to go to florida NOPE not anymore cunt.

and prior to this I had a fetish with expanding pussy and making it gap so I fisted the fuck out of her... It was like fucking a garbage bag. Couldn't feel shit...

So I ruined her vagina, she went to jail, got a criminal record and I've been successful as fuck with school and life... I've seen her and she's bitter and fat

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Awesome user

Fuck hoes

Jesus man lol how

golden

full blown AIDS

you didn't get it ?? Jesus mate

were the nudes?

Broke up with ex I had for 2 years back in 2013. She got chubby in a bad way. Also with some funky looking dude but he's probably a nice guy. No regerts

Wife slept around with some of our friends
I found out and divorced her ass. Left her nothing except the bills for her car and a boot mark on her ass.
She ended up moving in with a heroin dealer that beat her.
Last time I heard anything about her she was filing for bankruptcy.

Not a break up but win on my part.

>Guy who likes me asks me out while I'm at work
>Say sure, would be first date ever.
> He says cool, smiles and says he'll contact me later. Give him my number
> Super excited, tell my mom
> Go shopping for new outfit later that day
> Day goes by, no contact
> Weekend goes by, school on monday, he walks in hand in hand with a sophmore (I was a senior at the time.)
> Am really confused and hurt but don't say anything
> Few months later, she's prego
>He marries her and they have one more kid
> Several years pass, I get into contact with him
> He brings up that is "wife" cheated on him with his best friend and that he hates his life
>Asks me why I turned him down for the date
>Confused as fuck state "I didn't say no. I said yes. You miss heard."
>His face when he found out

Feel like I dodged a bullet though. Could have been me with the child.

Ex cheated on me. Moved to vegas. Gambled her checking/savings account. Wanted to move back with me. Said yes. Met new GF. She now lives in the street.

ITT: Things that didn't happen

ITT: people think things on this board are supposed to be real