twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relevant

I am every post except for OP, please Sup Forumsros

op here, :)

if home is where the heart is i've never been home

Deep shit

How are you doing?

i feel depressed as fuck :) how about you user

Same, im on shit now but no positive effect yet, what's on your mind?

the fact that everything is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk

all the relationship issues being posted, and this one actually hurts more than any of them

this is far too true and no one will be able to stop what he'll have to go through

Yes i always see this shit, peoples interactions masquerading their true thoughts of each other is the one i see most, and it confuses me, obviously poeple shouldent greet with a 'i ate you' but they are nice to them then talk shit, i dont understand...

Yeah, the inevitable, we can already see it years before, the world is fucked.

yep

It is quite sad honestly. I see my ex everyday. With her new guy. Smiling and laughing, hugging each other. She forgot about me after just one week. I put down my heart and soul into this girl. I sacrificed so much so i could make her happy, make her feel as good as possible that was all i wanted, to make her happy. She always said i was her rare diamond and that there was no one like me. That i made her happy, that i made her smile. I did everything for her, and she was all i had. Then one day she said she didnt love me anymore, that she saw me as just a friend. My heart broke that day, i didnt have my angel anymore i was alone again, like i've been all my life. I think about her everyday, i look at the drawings of her that i made everyday. Even if it hurts. Because i cant let her go, i tried to drink it away but nothing works. Her Words Will forever stay with me. And her name will always be carved into my heart. I miss her so fucking much..

Damn, that hit hard

I miss my daughter Sup Forums. Died five years ago, only a month old, most of the people who know me now don't know about her
>tfw I never get to join in any parent conversations, but I want to
>tfw there's no one to tell about how amazing she was
>tfw it's like she only existed for me

I miss her Sup Forums

Alright im out, have a nice day/night guys. Peace.

You didn't have another kid?

That just hit me hard fam. Staring at my little girl now and I can't imagine a world without her in it. I'm sorry Sup Forumsro

Im sorry bro, i was in a similar situation, wanna talk about it?

God bless you, Sup Forumsro. Hang in there

Bump for the feels

>shit soaked life user
My birthday, two years ago.

I am this person.

I am posters of both pics, we are the same, relevant pic Sup Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U

This is me right here man.

I want to go to sleep and never wake

Collected from other thread.

I'm sorry for that bro. I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Knowing you are just a page in someones whole book, while for you they're your whole book.

Respectfully, I think this is a lie. I think the amount you love yourself is the maximum cap you can love others

Broke up with my 4 years girlfriend 20 days ago because i couldnt handle the stress of the relationship and my thesis. she is already dating some random guy...
Feeling like shit right now. Had to tell it to somebody. (sorry bad english)

>tits or gtfo
>no straight male would save this

I am a straight male, what's wrong with it?

I'm in the exact same situation Sup Forumsro. My wife left me a week ago. She was my one. She always called me her carbon copy. We made love 2 days before. She told me I was perfect 3 days before. Now I sleep in a lonely bed. 3 1/2 years of good morning kisses, of goodnight cuddles, of always thinking we will always be together. No more warmth, just a cold empty bed. People say she tells them "she's free" didn't know I was such a burden on her life. Didn't even know she was sad. Now I can't go places. There's memories everywhere. It all hurts no matter what I do. It all fucking hurts. I can't delete her pictures. Even now when she wants something I go out of my way to get it for her. I'm still in love. I can't let go. When you're the happiest you have ever been, what is the after that? I wait for texts, I wait for "good morning". I wait for "goodnight" but I don't even get a "hi" anymore. I miss her so fucking much. She was my "one"

>shit soaked life user
Returning the wishes Sup Forumsro.

This did it. I'm now fcompletely crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE

Pretty sure power of attorney, which should go to next of kin, overrides anything the hospital can say in the matter.

Holy fuck. This one hurt.

Nothing makes me happy

Ouch

I literally saved it

Do you wanna hear some real feels
>I just came back from my mothers funeral and came here to cheer me up

Same.

are you ok user :(

Fuck dude. My condolences

>shit soaked life user
You are in my thoughts Sup Forumsrother. Don't bottle it up.

Hurts me as well since I am that person.

>pic

Yeah I bet. I completely disowned her and perfectly predicted what happened thereafter. She's in college and I'm here working shit jobs with false illusions, usually of her. As much as I like to joke that she's getting gangbanged and just being all around trashy I know that she's productive as fuck and just enjoying her life. Fuck it

Fam, I don't know you and you don't know me but it doesn't matter because I love you, stay strong bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKGsEK_T9g

Im fine, I just here for some feels and lulz to ease my sorrows

use those feels
power something goood

>shit soaked life user
Forgot pic

Same guy here.
Its all ok to me as long as she's happy. No matter what. I want her to be happy and when she finds another guy he better fucking love her as unconditionally as I did and treat her right or ill fucking beat his fucking ass in with every ounce of my hate.

Not true for me. Good luck, faggots.

Fucking Christ. Now I'm crying.

>do not mention
>mock

Pick one

this one always gets me

nothing good ever comes out from these feels

Do you guys ever get horny, pull down your pants about to fap, then you remember her, and you're too sad to fap?

This is only true if you decide to be a cuck

SHIIIIIIET :(

Mock agendas
avoid using names

Or just make a tactical decision on which will provide best momentum

op here, why is the world so cruel

I've been waiting 20 years for that to be true.

honestly i cant say i have every since my first love broke up with me after the 1st day i have completly given up hope on getting a girlfriend or ever getting married

No idea

Fuck, that got me

go back to tumblr you fucking normalfag

>shit soaked life user
Someone is the reason I can't listen to any music anymore.

>pic related. Why I use starting green text as well. Disregard file name.