Good evening, Anonymous. I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight, but I'm here for you

Good evening, Anonymous. I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight, but I'm here for you.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>To go easy on me, we'll do things differently than usual.
>Dubs, trips, or any other special GET gets a reading from the Hermetic Tarot
>Point out your GET for me if I miss it and please be patient.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name (real or made up) and you get a fortune cookie if you don't GET, courtesy of a junior shrine maiden.

Let's have fun.

This is a bump. There are many like it, but this is yours.

heres your bump

ITS DAT REIMU O SHIT WADDUP

Well now I feel special!

morning raymooo

Here's another one, since everyone seems to be doing it.

The Doc is in. I'm doing this for our safety, again.

IT'S DOUBLE CURSED NOW FUCKER

oh
hello
pervert

-Doc Goldeneye

okay, can we call it a truce

-Doc Goldeneye

yes, yes
I believe curses work on a mathematical basis, and hence cancel each other out.

no u and ohai

no
you're a fucking popcorn eater pervert
admit it
NOW

-Doc Goldeneye

Wouldn't that depend? Curses could be multiplicative.

I have finals next week, how screwed am I?

Thank you all, I appreciate the bumps!

Ch-check'd!

That was fast.

Kathrine

OH FUCK I HEARD GUNSHOTS CLOSE

-Doc Goldeneys

Any chance you have sauce on the pic?

It's a shame, she's adorable.

But look at those fucking ET fingers.

there is nothing wrong with eating popcorn and i admit nothing
>Kathrine ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Friend", "37".
good luck for you friend

ADMIT IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SCRATCH YOUR HELMET

-Doc Goldeneye

Check'd~

Since you asked a question already, I'll start here.

>Four of Swords
Lord of Rest from Strife

Ohh, wow. Just seeing this card tells me not to worry. Hehe. You'll pull through! That doesn't mean not to study, though.

woohooooooo
also, me is gonna join the steam group

-Doc Goldeneye

helmet is already cracked, scratches are nothing

I'll take a reading for 無.

FUCK

-Doc Goldeneye

Oh, okay. Do you need help finding it?

Hey, I missed seeing you around! How have you been? I'm a little confused about the future but I'm thinking about getting an associate's and becoming a radiology tech. Don't really know if that's the right path but it's what I'm planning to do. Any insights? Also how've you been lately?

-K

nah, managed to see it from boat guy.
already entered

-Doc Goldeneye

>無 has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Void", "3".
fortune cookie doesnt look good, if you want to use my dubs here for a hopefully better 3 card go for it

>Lucky keywords: "Void"
That's a start with that name at least.

Oh, pretty good overall! I just had a full day today baking in the sun. I got a nice tan, and didn't get burned, but now I'm feeling the after effects.

I do have something that helped me find my life goal though.

生き甲斐
(ikigai)

I have realized something.
Prior to what happened a few threads ago, the abilities I had were far superior to many forms of fortune telling. Mere physical contact with me would cause a flood of information about the person's past and future, all accurate with certainty.
Well, it isn't as effective now, but it's still a good method. That was also worth it.

No, that's about right. Thank you.

alrighty then
seems my buttbump got another pair of dubs to donate

okay i give up
can i also have some nog

-Doc Goldeneye

I'll admit that I don't have a full grasp of what that indicates or exactly how to reach it, but I'm glad that it helped you and I'll try to keep it in mind. Also great to hear that you had a nice day! Always love spending some time outside in the light.

-K

Oh? What makes it worth it, then?

I should let you know we barely use the Steam group, since its original purpose (alerting everyone at the same time) seems not to work. At least not for everyone.

Maybe we'll find another use for it sometime though.

That lovely lady would be Nagumo Wa-Nu.

AND MORE DUBS
its in the shrine go get it

okay.

-Doc Goldeneye

fine
i'll also get one of reimu's suits then
>grabs some nog and a suit

-Doc Goldeneye

Xavier

if we keep taking those shes gonna run out soon.

...or is that what you're planning

no.

-Doc Goldeneye

It requires a lot of self-reflection to come to it, but it's a concept that exists separately from all the other things on that Venn diagram. I don't know that there's an English concept of the same kind-- a calling is similar, but less detailed I think.

That's the hardest part to figure out, in my opinion.

>Oh? What makes it worth it, then?
The removal of my ability to see the future with certainty. It was an acceptable result of there no longer being a future that is certain.
In fact, I like it more this way.
Knowing everything about my future is boring, no fun. Or did I know everything else, except for my future? It seems like both tried to be true.
So, what does everyone here do in their spare time?

>Xavier has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "46".
not good or bad, you make your own luck this year
orly now?

yes, rly

-Doc Goldeneye

Er... What you can be paid for is the hardest part to figure out. You have to think of each of your passions in life and then try to think of a way you could be paid for them.

No matter what, remember to give yourself permission to fail. What that means is, would you rather play it safe and do something you don't enjoy, or risk some years of hardship for the thing you truly want?

Make art... that always sounds pretentious but I use different media so it's hard to just call it drawing. I also paint and do digital stuff. When I really wanna relax, I play games.

Lately, tarot too. This is kind of my spare time.

Been a while, sup

What do you do for work?

wad

-Doc Goldeneye

Shrine maiden. You know, I hunt evil spirits and stuff.

Also, check'd.

hello person i dont know and not much

I think 'pretentious' is a word that is used too much, and often incorrectly. It seems all you need to do to be branded as pretentious is pretty much anything involving art.
>mfw people call me pretentious for talking and acting the way I do
>even though they have never felt what it is like to experience my type of awareness

Oh, hi! Good to see you again!

I can see how that could come off as pretentious, even if it may be very true. People often don't like to recognize their failings or limitations.

Every time you say this I'm amazed by it because it's such a foreign concept to me. Pretty radical job, though. I'd ask you to read my fortune because I'm always fascinated, but I don't know that I have much to ask.

-K

Remo

This is a great idea.
If I find a planet, create life, and eventually form mammals, or something similar to mammals, this could work.
The young could find and consume the borange themselves, and breastfeed without having to be constantly near their mother.
Will it work?

I put my heart into the things I create, so they're art to me either way. It just sounds pretentious, because of what you just said. But I don't really consider it so because I had to spend years getting where I am and learning how to think critically about it.

People who aren't willing to put in the time to something that might never pay off in any big way are the ones who think it's pretentious to try. But I consider it my true 生き甲斐 since I was born into being a shrine maiden.

>Remo has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "27".
no power gains this year

Hi hi

Lately I'm playing Starbreak. It's like Contra, but online with over a dozen people on a level sometimes.

Ah, you'd have to get dubs anyway or it wouldn't be fair.

I play by the rules too. If I get them I might donate them to a friend or something, but only if I actually got them~

if you want a reading just use one of the dubs or the trips i got, i don't need them

These trips have gone unchecked for too long.

Hello everyone, sorry I'm late

How's everyone doing?

-Sweet Roll

I'd start rolling like usual but I feel that'd be obnoxious and also I don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on you. I'm not sure if your readings are difficult in any fashion, but I'm sure it is at least time consuming for you.

-K

Checked
and checked

I'm not mad about my singles

Jeez, Chief. Did you take my lucky outfit by mistake? Usually I get them first.

pretty good, amused that doc is accusing me of being a pervert

Just to let you know, I hate you.

>inb4 chief replies to this and gets dubs

What do you think of the new doom?

hey im naturally lucky too
i didnt drag you back into this abyss you just followed me
LETS FIND OUT

I could give you a simple reading with just a single card or up to three, depending on the question, if you wanna take Chief's offer up at some point. It seems pretty slow right now as far as readings go, so I wouldn't mind~

nope

Oh really?

What did you do to make him think that?

-Sweet Roll

Hello Reimu!

Where did you find Marisa? I want to steal her for myself now!

said "go for it" when someone asked if they should strip. im not gonna stop them

You were the one that opened the abyss again in the first place.

cant deny that one

Hay raymoo I found sum trasur

Ihihi~

She's great isn't she? Reisen told me the same thing after they became friends. If you remember, she was one of the three Marisas who ever stopped by the shrine.

One of them only showed up once, one of them was too busy and eventually decided to move on, and this one who was originally Sad Marisa is now a glowing ball of sunshine who seems to be with us for good.

I'm glad it was her, in the end~

I might actually do just that.

Thank you for the offer, kind sir.

I'm not sure how to word this in a way that makes sense for any kind of reading, but I'm just a little lost in my path right now. I'm planning on doing this associate's thing and I don't know if that's what I should be focusing my energies on. Does that make any sense?

-K

Oh, really? That's great! I'm really happy for you!

>subtly pushes the donation box out into the middle of the room

I'm watching Workaholics right now. They are total fucking retards.

-Doc Goldeneye

You want burgerbucks, don't you?
>donates 5 burgerbucks

It was that person's choice, I may have said the same thing if that same user asked me.

-Sweet Roll

>in the end
Nothing ever ends, Reimu.

Ehhh, what's thaaat? Donations?

I don't see why I should share, but if you show me your armpits I just might drop some of these doubloons in there.

She must've come straight from heaven.

Well
I hope this never ends.