how quickly, and how many times
are

you

going

to

go

fuck yourself,

puto

Specifically speaking what spic are you?

Kinda

I'm not that stupid

I gotta buy a dildo first, fingering myself's gotten stale

Latino

>I gotta buy a dildo first
if you try hard enuf, anything can be a dildo

>Latino
latino aint an ethnicity, it a puto 'catch-all'. are you a salvadoran piece of shit, a fucken useless rican, a puto miexican, a homo ecuadorean, or some fucking mudperson from south america?

Can you narrow it down a tad

Are you going to assist in building the wall?

Im a spic too, I hate the good for nothing mexicans who party and are lazy as fuck

in my neighborhood, the mexicans work hard as shit, and are now becoming the managers in telecommunications and shit.

its the fucking salvadoreans that deserve to be gunned down on sight, they are useless, welfare guzzlers, and gang members, and deserve to die. but yeah, whatever

Spic here! But Mexicans aren't the lazy ones, it's the useless oxygen wasting Salvadorians

Being this Putito, Geez

Slavadoran here, Without i, fucking retard, and yes we are lazy as fuck, also love to fuck mexican chicks :D problem? Sup Forumsro?

> be spic
>fail spangish
>parents full beans
>peckers auto race mode
>wetbacks are even worse
>realize violence brings respect
>ijustlooklikethis.jpeg
>finally released
>repeat

salvatrucha is coming after you and your moms, yo, cuz they hate both your bitch asses

>Slavadoran here, Without i, fucking retard,
Slavadoran. is that like a fucking Slavic SaladoreƱo? fuck, talk about double retarded and double useless

Have you ever eaten human flesh?

well, OP eats dicks, so that counts, right?

I guess so, although that just makes him a faggot. I need to know which is the most delicious part of the human body.

hand, and cheekbones

Fellow beaner here. I hate my race, too. Though, I hate other latin races much more. I'm guessing you're tired of those cholo faggots fucking it up for the rest of us.

Would you kill yourself if you were the same race that you hate or would you do surgery and do a lot of makeup?

This. Cholo = brown degenerate nigger. Movies based on west coast depict an abstract resolution of culture. Majority stereotypes and agrees, the rest automatically falls in degenerate category. Don't care cuz just a single bean in a big ass burrito.

I've heard the brain is some good shit, but it'll fuck you up.