My drug dealer just gave me this bag of mushrooms for free (after I bought for 60$ of weed)

My drug dealer just gave me this bag of mushrooms for free (after I bought for 60$ of weed)

I'm a regular and we've been chill for a while now. This would be my first time on shrooms.

What's your opinion on this Sup Forums?

Also drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

alphabaymarket.com/alphabay-market-guide/?nabt=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it's less than 3 grams you're wasting your time
Just eat them faggot

Buy lots of drinks, cigs whatever so you don't have to leave the house for around 8-12 hours. Call a friend who you trust and who is a generally positive person. Be prepared to puke your guts out before it gets nice.
Do a little bit at a time so you don't od and go schizo
If you drink alcohol get some to tone down the buzz if needed (or some sort of benzo)

don't listen to this faggot. Just eat em all at once you wont trip that hard. They're not even fresh mushrooms. Northwesterner here.

How do you know they aren't fresh? my phone takes crappy photos

not user, but look at them. Those look fresh to you?

They can turn blue from bruising, but as long as they aren't fuzzy they will be fine. I like to scarf them down with fries or chips or make some tea. Tea won't make you feel nauseous. Have fun!

they look like they are dried cyanescens. You would never put fresh mushrooms in a plastic baggie. You ever seen anyone buying crimini mushrooms at the grocery? They have paper bags.

>If it's less than 3 grams you're wasting your time

Can attest to this, the real experience you're looking for is not at a low dose. Try not to eat anything shortly before you eat them, make sure your surroundings are optimal for thought and well being

Same user here who can't stop posting. I've only gotten sick once from shrooms after eating shellfish anyway. You won't get sicky, you'll be fine. Just don't eat em on an empty stomach. Hungry tummy feels really intensely weird when you're tripping.

How long does it take to kick in?
I'll start with half

30 minutes or so. Drink a beer and it may only take 15 minutes.

I'd rather stay safe on this one. I'm alone, it's my first time and i've never done anything else than weed

Just make sure you chew them. Eating them whole is useless.

Microdosing is fun, you dont need to do a bunch to feel it.

don't eat half. just eat it all so it's not a waste and call some cute hippie dippie chick to be nice to you and maybe cuddle you if you start falling into the abyss.

Any addarall fags?

Is it safe to take 3 10mg pills at once? The person I know that has it only had 10mg pills. And 10mg dosnt do shit.

Anons right, chew them real good, eat them with candy, as they taste like shit. You can always eat more, but cant go back from what you have.

yes, its like taking a 30 mg. Or if you can crush up and snort!

first time i ever took shrooms it was just over a g and I was flying. Was also so scrawny shit in highschool at the time. 15 years later and 2-2.5g's is all it really takes for me

don't do them alone, not a good idea and a waste.

find a friend you actually like, go into the woods and split them. Bring water and extra food. Commune with nature. Watch out for snakes.

Only did 10 mg once tho for an exam. Is it fine to just jump to 30, or should I do 20 before going to 30

I prefer to be alone. Especially if it is a batch I haven't tested before.

Too late.

Yeah I did. Wanted to have a good taste of that wood flavor.

Snorting doesn't do shit. Just chew them up if you want them to kick in faster.

fucking rip user

Yeah I've been taking and selling addies since I was 12 and I'm 20 now. It takes like 5000 mg to od. Look it up if you don't believe me. There is no difference in taking one 30 or three 10'

uh okay...clearly you are the pro!

just got for it, as long as you havent had tons of other stimulants you'll be fine

This dude is right. Most pills has no bioactivity in the nostrils, chewing will make em kick in fast like snorting without wasting some of It that doesn't drain and gets stuck in the nasal cavities

Word of warning, don't eat any capsaicin or orange juice before eating them. You will have a much faster trip and more intense. (My best bud ate half a jar of yellow peppers. He puked within 15-20 minutes.)

All these idiots calling for a buddy to keep you sane are fucking pussies.

Mushrooms are a blast. Take them all, roll a joint or two, and go for a walk.

Ive snorted them before and got fucked up. perhaps different producers of the stuff.

>All these idiots calling for a buddy to keep you sane are fucking pussies.
Asswipe, YMMV dicks like you just get hard from fantasizing about hurting some poor smuck on the innernet.

Reason I'm asking is bc want to go on date with grill. We've hung out before but it's kinda awkward bc anxiety and introvert. What mg is best to take in an occasion such as mine, and how long before the date?

its fucking less than 4 grams you retard, unless hes schizophrenic he'll be fine
ROFL, don't even think about it

>hes schizophrenic
God you're dumb

30 mg is less than some people take for ADHD. I have a friend who has a 40mg prescription.

Don't think about wot?

Nah what I'm saying is you waste some when you snort em but it still works but chewing gives the same effect but use you front teeth and let them dissolve in your mouth

I know 30 isn't that much. Wanted to make sure that taking 3 10's is fine, as I can't obtain a 30 mg pill as a whole.

>grind them in a coffee grinder
>make a tea
>soak tampon in tea
>shove tampon up your ass
>???
>profit

Top kek be a man, down some orange juice & take the entire thing. Might taste like ass but you'll be feeling lit

Yeah it's fine. Just a bit more binding agent. Are you using regular or did you get XR?

Don't forget how to breathe once you start your trip.

This is the user you asked the question to. Tbh I cant tell you because I don't know your tolerance but because you not to experienced try 15mg and wait and if you not satisfied take 5mg more at a time after the beginning dose of 15mg till you're satisfied

That's cause he ate a half a jar or peppers, who the fuck does that

Hey faggots is Concerta the same thing as Adderal? I have a ton of 36mg concerta extended release.

They're both for ADHD but they're not the same.

Anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. Usually 30 to 45 minutes.

Hmm. When I did 10 mg it took me about 30 mins till it kicked in. It was very suddle tho and only improved my concentration. As I only have 10 mg wholes to work with I'll start with 20 (close enough to 15) and take more if needed

Fuck that. Vitamin C helps the visuals be better.

Concerta is methylphenidate, Adderal is dextromethamphetamine

Eat the stems too, moron.

Not sure but looks like pic related

Fuck it, eat the whole bag and take the ride. If you're gonna walk on ice you might as well dance.

OP is probably starting to feel it now, guessing he's too busy laughing his ass off to post.

He hasn't posted in half an hour now, he's tripping balls. In 20 minutes he'll be running through the streets naked, howling at the moon.

Anyone in PA got shrooms? Preferably close to Pittsburgh, looking to drop like $200 on some good sheeiit.

Just look at this OP

Godspeed

Good travels OP
Find the universe within yourself

concerta is delayed release. used to take both, not at the same time obv.

anyone weed in htown area?

i love the shroom taste

mushys are the fuckin best man

I would skoff them all down , doesn't seam like there is to many there although who the fuck knows what species they are could be really high in psilocybin , regardless , have fun :D

just snort 15 if youre uncomfortable and see how it goes, i use to snort addy before class. made me really social.

it wont be the same rush effect, or whatever you want to call it, not so much rush, whatever, as adderall

Id like to try DMT once. Usopp here.

>not even fresh mushrooms
>implying this is in any way better than dried

OD'ing just doesn't happen you stupid faggot

Can't tell just by looking at the pill. It would say on the label for it.

op does not realize what he just did.
i bet hes hoping for a jolly ol recreational time to "See some crazy shit man"

op, your entire worldview and personality is very likely to drastically change tonight. and more than likely you will be a better person by this time tomorrow.

grind it up and make tea (best method)

I would try to hook you up but I'm over in Lancaster, you tried the deepweb? They got real good shit, better than any dealers I've gone through.

ive never used deep web... kind of intimidating

Nigga it's just shrooms, it's not like he's gonna hit a fucking K hole or some PCP style depersonalization shit

He'd have to take like 3x the amount of shrooms seen in the OP pic to even get close to completely changing his worldview/personality

Who got LSD in NYC? In Brooklyn

well from judging by the 6 brown pixels that are inside what appears to be a bag i would assume they might be mushrooms. its 2016 man upload a better photo plox

lsd houston?

>mushrooms are the same for everyone

> implying freshness affects psilocybin content

I did 100 mg one night for a recreational high, lasted around 8-10 hours, can't remember exactly but it was a pretty good time, 30 mg is defintly a very safe dose range

obviously never had good mushrooms

U need at least 3.5g to get a good tirp

alphabaymarket.com/alphabay-market-guide/?nabt=0 this guide is pretty good, as far as market and wallet go I'd recommend using alphabay and coinbase, coinbase lets you load bitcoin directly onto the wallet from your bank which is way more convenient than buying from random autists. I've ordered a few sheets of acid and a couple ounces or so of shrooms from different vendors and everything has been top quality, the acid especially is much better than what I'm accustomed to getting here.

Eat whole bag wait half an hour post results

Having the tolerance of a toddler doesn't make them good mushrooms, kid.

I know they're not the same for everyone but that other user said
>your entire worldview and personality is very likely to drastically change tonight
"very likely" is simply not true, on a dose that mediocre I'd hazard to guess that maybe 1 in 10 people would have a truly 'life-changing' experience, but then again, that's just from anecdotal experience from myself and people I know

Who the fuck cares, enjoy yourself OP

You fucking imbecile, you don't even understand how psychedelic tolerance works if you'd post something this god damned retarded.

Adderall is 10x better for a recreational high, it's also amphetamine.
Concerta is meh, really bad comedowns and barely decent high, if you're looking to get a rush out of concerta, either snort it or crush it up really fine and place it under your tongue and leave it there for awhile

best image of mushrooms ive seen
>also, ive never done mushrooms

how accurate am i?

Closer to LSD but still pretty off

from anecdotal experience i can tell you my life changed with 1/4th a tab of acid.

if op has never tripped before he will most likely come out of it a different persons. maybe i exaggerated when i said drastically, but he will change none the less

One of my friends did 3.5 g. He got a sweet trip out of this. If your doing below 3g (you seem to have around 3) then you might do it alone. Otherwise get a trip sitter.

I had "friends" slip my 3 hits without me knowing. Then they drove me home to,my apartment and left me alone

i love you op.
its all about love dude.
>just saved u a 9-12 hour trip

thanks for the info, ive never even used much encryption , let alone bitcoin to being with though. i dont expect anyone here to fucking walk me through that haha no worries.

how?? schitz people ahouldnt even smoke weed lmao.