Is it weird the after I wipey ass I smell the poop and think about licking it clean? I haven't done any licking...

Is it weird the after I wipey ass I smell the poop and think about licking it clean? I haven't done any licking, but good god does it smell actually ptetty good

Yes.

Nothing wrong with an appreciation for the arts. But you don't touch the art, you just stand back and observe it's beauty.

Yes, your a fucking weirdo.

I smell it alot, like when its brown and lime green it smells like a babies bottom which is a heavenly smell

I am weird for liking my own smells?

Nah, the smelling is normal, licking not so much. It's like how you kinda like the smell of your farts, but not other people's. No idea why, just do

Pedo detected

Well, kind of, but i lick ass so i guess its the same thing. Is that oc of you taking a shit in a bowl? Kek

I love the smell of mine too, I sometimes fart on my lunch when no ones around and it tastes better. No joke

Yes

OP, please kill yourself in front of whatever family you have so they have a better legacy of you than the fucking atrocity you just described.

Please tell me you didnt eat your own shit user....

When right now its farting, liquid farts sorta and I love the sprinkle of my feces. But I wanna bite down on one..
Really bad

Such as farting on my food

Are you femanon?

noko

Yes but im going to be a trans soon. Transition fase right now

you shit on your food b4 you eat it?

I think we need some more oc before you go trans femanon.

I fart on my food, like put it under my ass and just whip one on my lunch. It tastes better

pics or it didnt happen

>put it under my ass and just whip one on my lunch

more pics of you shitting?

Thread is kill

Nigger. The fuck?