Get that creeper thread going

get that creeper thread going

janitor cucked the last thread n timed me out

Got more OP?

Nope :/

Bump

I have no favorite creepshot sets numbered from 1 - 134.
Pick a number within that range and I'll dump the set.

why don't you guys call it sneaker or sneaky instead of creeper, shaming yourselves

Love your creepshots man.

1/2

2/2

MOAR

Got more of these potato quality pics also bump

last one 5/5

Any more numbered selections from 1 - 134?

Thanks bro

Contributing bc fuck it

14, just how I like 'em ;-)

69 for shits and giggles

last one 3/3

she knows

post them all dude!

Looking for advice on equipment, apps, methods, or just general shit on how to creepshot without being noticed/caught

Don't we all!
1/2

last one 2.2

what phone do you have?

69, 1/2

last one, 2/2

Pick another number from 1 - 134!

dayum! Would have loved a proper ass shot of her!

A little wrinkly but still very nice

I did, see here:

13 & 15 are also acceptable! What ya got in those?

all 134 lol

42 was the first pic I posted plus this one, 2 pics in the set

Mission impossible

ONE

last one

just an android

134 is for the fellow foot bros

l want you to post every single picture you got man lol

Because words don't offend us. We're not liberals.

last one 4/4

The Dyson Ball is a good fucking vacuum.

lol, 1 has 17 pics, too many to dump now.

76 1/5

You have too lol they look great!

There is an app for android called "Secret Video Recorder" it lets you record footage of your camera while your screens light is off, or how I like to do it is go in another app and just play a game or something, as you can gather you can use other apps whiles it's running aswell, NEVER USE ANY OF THE SHORTCUTS OTHER THAN THE QUICK RECORD, this is important, it's fast and istant, plus the other shortcut makes you load the actual app, the videos will be saved to a folder called "Secret Video Recorder", you can acess that through "My Files" then "Device Storage", be careful the videos will go to your gallery eventually. The app has ads though, they may pop up randomly which is why I suggest uninstalling it if your not using the app. Since this app is for video ONLY you'll need a way to take frames from it, don't use the screenshot function get an app called "Frame Capture" it allows you to take individual frames from a video, the pictures will stay on the app and then after like a few mins will be in your gallery, if you want to access them early you can just look at them through the app.

you have to watch it while listening to the Mission Impossible theme - Limp Bizkit version

last one 5/5
There's also a web of her playing volleyball and noticing the camera but i didn't save it.

73 1/2

last one 2/2

much appreciated. any general tips for creeping? besides not getting caught

Background camera's even better. Auto-mutes, Background apps, Screen can even be off. But it's only for images so.. But you can take images up to 2K which is nice.

64 1/4