Ask a trans faggot anything

Ask a trans faggot anything.

At what age did you decide your biological gender as not the one you wanted?

Boxers or briefs?

Kill yourself

At what point did you realize you had to beg for attention on an anonymous board site in order to feel any purpose in this world?

i was in kindergarten when i realized i wasn't a normal kid can't remember what age though

In a few years!

boxer briefs come on now.

Honestly im just bored while my boyfriend is at the club with his work friends.

Tit or gtfo

Nigga thats gay

Passable? Pic?

Boyfriend hates if i post pictures because i was a cam whore on /soc/ a long time ago. Hate myself for it now. Passable

Got any surgeries? How many?

/soc/ faggot with more than zero loli reaction pics.

wewest of lads, this is the faggot singularity right here

None at the moment but im going to get one day next month and im a little scared.

you want loli pictures im confused?

Would you mind getting inside the oven?

Seriously, though, would you be willing to take that pill that makes you not be a faggot anymore?

>you want loli pictures im confused?
have you swallowed so much jizz that you got brain damage? I'm saying that having loli reaction pics compounds your faggotry and you should seriously consider killing yourself.

After choking on my cock, of course. If you're passable, I'd like to ejaculate directly into your esophagus.

I dont think i will i like my boyfriends cock to much.

When and how will you kill yourself?

no u

How old are you and your race?

>After choking on my cock, of course. If you're passable, I'd like to ejaculate directly into your esophagus.

how can you call me the faggot?

going to go out with a bang if i decide to do it in 10 years or so.

lewd

AIN'T NOTHIN' GAY ABOUT GETTIN' YA DICK SUCKED! IT'S YOU WHO'S GAY FOR SUCKIN'!

Now let me bruise the back of that throat with my cock.

20 and white

i already have someone for that i dont need someone with a 3 inch cock.

>Going to go out with a bang

Good luck friendo

Do you have a dog?

Hey, it's 3.5, faggot!

i do!

Thanks!

small prick

He is disgusted with you. He may hide it well but no man wants that. You better be trying extra hard to make yourself worth his time

How often do you sodomize your dog?

how did you meet your boyfriend? did he know you before you started transitioning or meet you after? first time together story?

I do! he even bought me a gift basket today it made me almost cry.

/fit/ yup fit is full of faggots wanting traps

Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck

Good, puppers don't deserve it in the pooper.

What is your favorite beverage?

Honestly i wold kill the 100 duck size horses and sell them on a stick for $1.00 a stick.

>I was a cam whore a long time ago
>Hate myself for it now

And yet you're engaging in the same behavior pattern here right now

Why do you crave attention? Was your father around a lot growing up?

So are you man to woman or woman to man? Since you said you had a boyfriend I am assuming man to woman, but just wanna be sure.

Well i like Pepsi but but my boyfriend got me into baja blast

do you see one photo of me fucking myself? No.

Pepsi is horrible.

Do you believe in a god or an afterlife?

Wait I'm /fit/ how exactly did you two meet? Through some dating website or from the /fit/ boards? What type of thread was it?

nope when we die its nothing but black and nothingness

i was in threads for cardio bunny's and asked how i can lift weights better without hurting myself and want not and he added me on skype.

If you're passable, how open are you about being trans? At what stage in a relationship do you tell the other person? Or do you do something to make sure you only get people who don't mind tits and a penor?

Help I am currently laying low in Tijuana I have been tracked by a tranny from northern Kentucky and I would like to ask for advice on how to get away for good

Why do you faggots get so pissed off for being called the 'wrong' gender? If you aren't passing, isn't that kind of your issue and not theirs?

What a lucky homo, any recommendations for finding a passable Trans companion?

>nothing but black and nothingness
Well that's a depressing existence.

I'm tired, good night.

Why do all you faggots want seperate bathrooms? Don't give me that "there's more than 2 genders" shit, just pick one.

I don't if i get "miss gendered" or whatever i feel hurt but i dont get bitchy i just ask my boyfriend what i can do to make it not happen again when we are alone.

just look

night

if i like someone i tell them as soon as we meet but if its random friends i dont tell them anything until they ask.
i go to the one with the less people i actually hate the fucking idea of 3 bathrooms it makes me feel like im different

Fuck off and die.

Giver, taker or both?

Love your reaction pics btw.

I only take. And thank you!

Ever been with a girl or only boy experiance?

Last girl i tried to date was in middle school and she was fucking awful and i felt like i was forced in to it because it was normal

Tried it on sexual level or dating only?

Both i couldn't get hard even when she tried to touch me it just didn't work out man.

Yea, expected that.
I'm kinda interested in the topic, so I'm glad you're sharing here.

Welcome mate.

Voting time