What do you think of the Flat Earth theory?

What do you think of the Flat Earth theory?
Is there a dumber conspiracy theory out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo
youtube.com/watch?v=QetLoqztlaI&index=3&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some people think chem trails are setup by the government to control peoples minds...

Everybody knows that the earth is a triangle. The flat earth theory is just another coverup.

Obviously it's flat you can see it anywhere you go with your eyes.

or there's reptilians controlling their lives
or the moon landing was a "hoax"
or any number of other stupid things

conspiracy theories are dumb

funny joke

Nope

This kind of world could not possibly exist. I can't believe anyone would give it a moment's thought.

dumb people gonna dumb

Yeah the conspiracy that the Earth is actually round

What?

The Earth isn't round. It's a conspiracy. It's flat and you can easily test this

weak joke
practically just "no u"

Why would there be a conspiracy over a round earth? that's like saying there's a conspiracy over air, or breathing

kek

Entertain me

What?

I think it's just a joke, no one actually supports it, it's like some ironic thing.

Your joke it's lame. You just took what OP said and flipped it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo We've known the earth is round since the late B.C.E and then Carl Sagan fuckin proved it again like hot damn how hard is it to google this

>conspiracy theories are dumb
Exactly. All of them are.

I don't know, they're retarded.

Yes, every conspiracy theory is equally as dumb as the flat earth conspiracy. Never question anything
Isn’t it fun being normal together guys?

for all you faggots who believe the earth is legit flat. I know its not bait OP but just for the fags..

If the earth is a ball and we are spinning at 1000 mph...and let say we want to fly in an airplane to china, cant we just hover up in mid air and have china come to us instead of flying to china?

No, because the Earth is also orbiting the Sun.

you cant debunk it using facts you can recreate, in person, with another person.

The only arguements you can make are based on assertions, and you cant refrence them in person.

Thats why this new meme works.

It frustrates people who rely on empirical evidence (showing that those people are actually basing their beliefs on faith, faith that evidence they dont see or discover themselves is actually real)

Thats why its a thing.

Conspiracy theorists are usually smarter than most people

You're a fucking retard. If you jump while in an airplane, you don't thrown to the back of the cabin at 500mph, because you're travelling as fast as the plane.

Name some that aren't complete idiocy on all levels.

This is what they tell themselves.

Not believing in conspiracies = not questioning anything = being normal

Most retarded thing I read all week. Later dipshit.

taking bait. no, thats because youre also orbiting at 1000 mph, so you would have to go against that force to get to it.

Okay so when you put water on something like a basket ball and then you spin the basket ball the water flies off.

Then you can also just look out at the ocean and see it's perfectly flat.

And there's also no flights from the bottom of South America to Australia that goes through the "South Pole". If the Earth were round, wouldn't that be the quickest way to fly?

(sorry that you can't really test that last one but it's jst more proof.) There's no reason to accept a round Earth.

sandy hook and port arthur

are you stupid?

Well, there could be extraterrestrials controlling the government who maybe happen to be reptiles. I dont believe it myself, but it’s far from stupid. I guess it is kind of stupid to act like you know it’s true for sure, and most of the people who believe it act pretty stupid with stupid ‘’evidence’’ to support their claims. But it’s still not impossible.

I also believe the moon landing was real. But questioning it isn’t stupid either

The government is full of shit in a lot of cases so of course some conspiracy theories are true.

That's makes no sense. Not annon btw. Please give substantial feed back or evidence.

9/11

>jews control the media
toplols

9/11
suck my dick you drone.

>Okay so when you put water on something like a basket ball and then you spin the basket ball the water flies off.
Because the ball is not exerting any gravitational pull on the water.

womens rights is the strangest conspiracy theory

Those are idiotic. I bet you'll name the moon landing and chemtrails next.

9-11 wasn't an airline accident

you litrially cant prove to someone, in person, that the earth is round, unless you have a rocket ship.

do you have a rocket ship?

>You're a fucking retard.
>you don't thrown to the back
ok

im not baiting or do i care if the earth is flat or oval. I like your explanation

Exactly. they're just trying to waste your time. turn 360 and walk the fuck away.

You literally can, with simple tests or observations.

>What is inertia
You're also moving with the surface of the earth

>drone
not even the other guy, but fuck do you sound autistic. Scrape moms spaghetti from your chin before you go to bed faggot.

You are fucking retarded if you dont believe in any conspiracy what so ever.
The government lies all the fucking time and anyone that isn’t a dipshit like you are knows this

It was a controlled demolition. It's not hard to tell at all. Only a fool would believe what the media tells them.

There's no fucking gravity on a basketball you drooling retard.

On a sphere as big as a planet, to an observer as small as we are, yes it is flat you drooling retard.

Any proof that sandy hook happened? I want to see dead bodies, or crime scene pictures. Concrete evidence, not eyewitness accounts.

explain volcanoes, clouds, people measuring the circumference of the earth in 300 BC, boats disappearing bottom first, and why every other planet you can see at home with a telescope is round, seemingly proving gravity with their roundness, but our insignicant slice of home isn't?

Do you have any that it didn't?

you litrially cant, which is why its a meme.

if there was a simple experiment to disprove it A)it would have already been mention in this thread (like in the first 2 posts) and B) this wouldn't be a meme, because people could instantly debunk it and go on with their day.

ALL OBJECTS EXERT GRAVITY. This is the law of the universe. So then why does water not stick to a ball when it moves? Same reason you can lift your leg on gravity. Because it's a weak force that is easily superseded by physical motions. So if that's the case, then why isn't a spinning Earth making us all fly off? Cause it's not spinning. Unless you're telling me a supposed spinning 1040 mph Earth is weaker than your legs and gravity

Yeah cos they obviously would throw photos of the deceased kids at you, presumably you want to fap to them.

>Gravity

Do you know anything about density.

>There's no fucking gravity on a basketball you drooling retard.

yeah sure mate, a basketball is an object without mass, and there for has no gravity.

you're the reason AIDs was invented.

the government is full of shit, but they are definitly not aliens.

I don't have to prove it didn't happen. Theres no real evidence it did happen.

>Believing in 9/11
I guess I struck a nerve seeing as you are a fucking drone as well
and you get butthurt because you dont like words that insult your pathetic government worshipping world views

Gravity is weak. That's why the objects need to be massive to exert any strong amount.

Massive as in you know, planet sized.

>Centrifugal force
>Gravity giving us weight
>Inertia

The horizon?
The seasons?
The sunset/sunrise?
The multitude of pictures of videos of the Earth being round?
Etc.

What about it?

You know damn well what I meant.

Gravitational pull exerted by an object is proportional of its mass. Compare the mass of a basketball to that of a planet.
You have got to be a troll. Nobody can be this skullfuck dumb on purpose.

>It was a controlled demolition

Probably true. The planes were under human control and purposely flown right into buildings by intention, which demolished them. It was a conspiracy. You'd be stupid to think otherwise.

In Islam this is still a thing. Since their science book is the quran, and you are not allowed to criticize what is says

How do you figure that?

you never know, maybe the terrorists really did place bombs as backup in case the planes werent enough

youtube.com/watch?v=QetLoqztlaI&index=3&

fast forward to 32:12 and answer these questions.

Not him, but I do believe that 9/11 was an inside job. No controlled explosives or anything, but our government knew about it and just sat back and let it happen.

I don't feel bad for accepting this bait since you never got your GED nor ever drew a free body diagram, for if you had, you would be all "huh, gravity" and cease this faggotry immediately

Because we're traveling relative to the earth. Like when you drop an object in a moving car it'll just hit the floor not the back window. The reason the water flies off the ball is inertia. If the ball is at rest and suddenly spins the water won't want to spin and will end up flying off. If the earth suddenly stopped spinning we'd all end up flying off in a easterly direction and splat against whatever solid we first encounter

"no"

I agree but arguing with people like that is like arguing with a christfag

Earth is exerting gravity on everything and everyone, pulling them to the center. That is how gravity works.

Congrats you know now why this is a meme dipshit, he said you couldnt prove the earths round in person, and the 4 examples you gave are all wack

>The horizon?
cant be seen from plenty of places, especially in the city.
>The seasons?
cant be observed during a conversation, nobody spends 12 minutes with you, let alone 12 months
>The sunset/sunrise?
again, time based experiment that nobody is going to hang around to observe.
More importantly a flatearther will just propose an alternate theory to why seasons exist or the sun rises and sets. and you CANT disprove them using an on-the-spot experiment
>The multitude of pictures of videos of the Earth being round?
pictures. I have never heard of photoshop, please tell me more.

Mass would like a word with you, you fluorided evangelical dipshit

How the hell would they pull that off in broad fucking day light on a government building? Not possible.

its not a conspiracy theory, its a social experiment to get people to debate absurdities

you never know

Is this how a flat earther argues? with this dumb shit?

no wonder they believe such idiocy

What?

If you were capable of understanding trigonometry, by measuring shadows from sufficiently tall poles at sufficient distances apart from each other, you would see the results of curvature and stop huffing marker fumes in the fox news break room

And known vids showing the round earth
Or just basic questions like "how do we not fall off the side"?

WHY ARE WE NOT ON THE SURFACE OF THE SUN THEN? Surely that is "more dense" than the Earth. All I'm saying is if you think past what yo think you know, you can find the real truuth

good goy/10 shit right here

How do you know? You fat autistic cuck. You know nothing about the islamic faith, you dumb fucking infidel.

the clowns who started the round earth theory/ideology hated the creator and turned people to not understand the divine or human consciousness. But to think, NASA has received over 2 trillion to do nothing, think of the 12,000 companies who paid big big bucks to put a satellite up (which means NASA puts one in the desert) and that money is stolen. The conspiracy is everything I couldn't even begin. Think.... Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, science has confused truth, the major media destroy news and information and religions destroy spirituality.

Thank you for reading

Quoted wrong post, meant to quote original

school refused to release entrance camera footage, no tears in any of the parents footage, no open casket funerals, no assault rifle found in school but bushmaster still had a massive lawsuit about it, inconsistencies in post shooting footage.
Basically, it was a staged event. Actors were used to play victims and parents.

The sun is pulling the planet dipshit. That's why we are orbiting it. We are touching earth this gravity pulls us down to earth. Ever played with magnets? A massive magnet won't pull a very tiny magnet from another unless they touch or come very close.