Why Asians don't really like milk?

Why Asians don't really like milk?
Milk is power, that why Europeans conquered the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Milk is power, that why Europeans conquered the world
this is 100% true. milk is the gift of god.

Asians drink lots of coffee.
Do they drink it without milk?

Asians are largely lactose intolerant at adult age.
Too bad for them because as the leaf said it really is god's gift for being big and strong.
Yes, like most people.

eggnog > milk

you must be pretty fat.

>Asians don't really like milk?
>Kazakhstan

Because we can not digest dairy products enough.

In Poland, 48% of milk consumed is UHT milk. I'm sorry but you cannot claim to enjoy milk

What do you mean? You get sick from it?

Milk is gross, if you think about it. What is it really? Mucous?

i saw a documentary about camels and now i really want to try that camel milk they make there, but i heard you can get seriously ill if you are not used to the bacteria, my uncle went traveling to mongolia with a couple of russian millionaires to save some endangered horse-species and thought he was going to die of diarrhea when he drank the camel milk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance?wprov=sfla1

diarrhea

I knew a guy who was a tour guide for Korean tour groups. They would stop at the restaurant I worked beside, and the Koreans would often try this milkshake thing they served there. According to the tour guide, on almost every tour they would do this. 45 minutes after the bus started rolling, everyone was going to the toilet on the bus and shitting their brains out. Once the bus arrived in the next town, they'd have to clean it out. It was disgusting. think 25 koreans all with horrible diarrhea shitting in some tiny bus toilet.

I didn't knew that. I thought it was different for every person. In Asia they never used cow milk in food?

t,fatty

t.amerifat

But is it not common knowledge in Asian countries to stay away from cow milk?

Mils is considered fatty, back in my country you either drank water or beer

they really wanted to try our milkshakes i guess.

Your country is wrong

It's like drinking tap water in Spain. No. You don't want to do that.

You can't be serious.. But you're american so I don't know.. please don't be serious..

I didnt have a problem with drinking tap water in spain, but I had a bath in my hotel in San Sebastian and developed a strange rash on my arm that stayed for a month or so...

My father got really sick because his body was not ready for Spanish water.

But Asians can't handle milk at all.
>common guys let's drink this white stuff while we get sick of it
Makes no sense.

old data

t fat

>I didn't knew that
*didn't know

>tfw chink
>tfw stuck between 5'11 and 6'0
>tfw could have been SO much taller If I just drank my milk like my dad told me to