Draw Thread

Draw Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k6HGL
harvestmoon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Mist
disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
runefrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Candy
mediafire.com/download/po4g8ir9g8dg3o9/Paint Tool SAI Anglicised with Custom Brushes and Transparency Mod.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as things went it became what it is, and i'm certain that everyone who helped me is just oh so sour about it
the only two who would have any real reason to be salty would be Marc and Smiles and neither appears to hold it against me
hey man, i think he's a little qt but if you think he's ugly or poorly designed (which i can't say that a sword blade with an antenna is a good design) that's your right

Well, I have quite a few, just none of them with visual designs yet kek. This one was a furry character, but I can't draw it well enough so meh...

Hey. Tiny.

I'm gonna lube you up and use you for sounding.

Yeah, same same
I have some cool designs in mind, but don't have the skill for them either :L
It's the most frustrating thing when shit doesn't turn out the same way it goes in your head...

may i have some shitposts before i head off to bed?

So.....Penis vore?

one shitpost coming up:

;^) requesting rukia and a Hoppip

Is that you Tomo?

>i think he's a little qt
So you're having doubts then?
Either you know or you don't.
I never said ugly nor poorly designed, it's just hilarious.

taking requests

sometimes I feel like I want to die

Request?

/r/ these two sharing a double ended dildo.

>Mist (On the left) from Rune Factory
>Flonne (On the right) from Disgaea

If you're up for lewds.~

Satsuki really needing to poop but still trying to maintain her composure.

Hey drawfags i was just wondering what art program to get for my drawing tablet any recommendations

Draw hannia running with a torch to light the...whatever it's called at the end.

Quinn, of you're still here, I may /r/ more loli/diapered OC later.

Sleep tight for now!

The Shoemaker-Levy getting eaten by Jupiter.

Oh wait are you a different user from the other one? I could swear i was speaking to the user shitting on it
>so you're having doubts then
I'm not sure how i led you to that but i am not, thats my opinion of him

Sai and Photoshop are standard issue around here, you may also want to choose Krita or Manga Studio

Sai, Photoshop, Paintnet, fire alpaca.

/r/ Moss hanging hanging upside-down like a bat, sleeping, and urinating in her sleep, and getting her body wet.

More refs can be found here. imgur.com/a/k6HGL

The thing I don't like about Taith is he gives you very little freedom in drawing his character. It's always his idea with his character done like how he wants it. He also hounds people ceaselessly for work if he knows you can draw. Not to mention he's creepy and usually will re-request until he gets the drawing he wants from the drawfag he wants it from.

For how complex he wants the drawing, usually, he should be paying someone for their time.

To contrast, Swordbro gives you more freedom in drawing his request, there are 3 things he wants. A pokemon - easy enough, the designs are usually pretty simple, Rukia - again, it's a character in a robe with simple hair, Swordbro avatar - also easy to draw.

The rest of it is your take on what he wants. Can be a doodle or a drawing, doesn't seem to matter to him.

Paint tool sai, photoshop, clip studio paint, krita, manga studio.
Look around and find which one will suit you best, be it looks and ease of the program, or how much you want to do with it.

I can never tell with Disgaea art, is this shit loli?

Anyone got a download link for Paint Tool Sai?

A-are you sure this is a good idea, user?

Pshaw I'm sure you've got plenty skill enough for that :V

Kill yourself

Dark Souls 3 weapon ranking.

Sword and Shield-Like Vanilla Ice Cream, always good, but boring.

Sword and Miracle- Praise the Sunbros.

Spell Casting- I get it, you're and asshole and you want to win, can you stop spamming your shitty sorceries now?

Halberd-I appreciate your effort at putting time and effort to an inferior weapon category

Spear- You're nothing but an asshole, I don't think I could hate you any more.

Spear and Shield- You cheeky cunt.

Double shields- It was funny the first time, and it will continue to be funny, thanks for the souls.

Caestus-Okay, I'll play along, but don't expect others to. Asshole.

swordbro is just a useless avatarfag that adds nothing of value like kat or most shitscribblers I don't care about requests

She's 1509.

Man, mind having a coffee with me?
i...hell, sure, why not. how you doin', scribbs?
i think swordbro the character is a cutie and much more creative than my own, honestly. and the story behind topham is just beyond stupid honestly
i request you living the live you love and being happy however you please

Now, to blast you with piss!

yes. theyre all lolis.

Well what do you guys use?

Just shut up swordbro and just rolld along with fact you are as cancerous as others, if not more.

Man, you suck a lot of dick and kiss a whole lot of ass around here, seriously every time I see you, you're just kissing someones ass.

I agree. All repeat requesters are cancer.

I'm doing fine, my name is Duke by the way.

No.
Mist is a marriageable character from rune factory. lolis would never be marriageable in that game.
>Candy from rune factory frontier is an example of a loli.
>Mist is more flat chested and just skinny.

harvestmoon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Mist

Flonne is over thousands of years old and also a fallen angel.

disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
Age 1509 (Disgaea 1)
1512 (Disgaea 2)

-

Candy the loli I mentioned earlier for comparison:
runefrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Candy

>this is what the average estoc user actually believes

I personally use sai, it's simple and pretty good, it has stabilizers for your lines if your hand is a bit shaky. (Note, I don't know if others programs have their own stabilizers, speaking from experience only) since I've yet to really dive into using Photoshop for artwork, I'm sure it's probably better, I'm just lazy. But photoshop has much more options for layers, changing how they look, quicker color corrections, and just generally more features and options if you need them.

ESTOC IS A VIABLE AN COOL WEAPON TO USE.

Can anyone answer this please?

Sorry user, gonna pass on that

>viable
You're not wrong.

>cool
>R1R1R1R1R1 praying you don't get parried
My dude...

Well thank you, ham, i appreciate that
define value, not that i'm disagreeing
thanks for the compliment
wasn't me but i also don't oppose than i am "cancer"

Damn. I had a target drawn and everything...

I forgot about Estoc actually.

Estoc is in the same tier as Halberds

Also,

Greatsword- Really nifty, but you can have fun being parried.

GreatClub-Ganker pls go and stay go.

Tower Shield- you can tout that thing around as much as you want, it's just a more useless shield.

Scimitar- STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP. Damn it.

val·ue
ˈvalyo͞o/Submit
noun
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
"your support is of great value"
synonyms: worth, usefulness, advantage, benefit, gain, profit, good, help, merit, helpfulness, avail; More
a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life.
"they internalize their parents' rules and values"
synonyms: principles, ethics, moral code, morals, standards, code of behavior
"society's values are passed on to us as children"
verb
estimate the monetary worth of (something).
"his estate was valued at $45,000"
synonyms: evaluate, assess, estimate, appraise, price, put/set a price on
"his estate was valued at $345,000"
consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.
"she had come to value her privacy and independence"
synonyms: think highly of, have a high opinion of, hold in high regard, rate highly, esteem, set (great) store by, put stock in, appreciate, respect; prize, cherish, treasure
"she valued his opinion"
cherished, treasured, dear, prized;
esteemed, respected, highly regarded, appreciated, important
"this is my most valued piece of crystal"

I just wish they'd fix poise. Not fun to be Estoc-spammed.

Did I do good?

yeah. i mean bawble i do feel for and care about but i suppose i do kiss more than my fair share of ass. it's just kinda how i manage. my whole life is trying to make people at least a little happier and make people not hate me so
i see no reason to make enemies when i could, y'know, not
do you not like scribbs?
not a problem swordbro. i would really like to see you push yourself a bit sometime but i appreciate you being here anyway

>wasn't me but i also don't oppose than i am "cancer"
why u lyin?

I am okay with this

requesting axel and yotsuba both wearing mf doom mask as they play guitars.

I'm not swordbro, but screenshots, really? How petty can you be?

itt rukia rolls the fattest joint ever known to man with a skinned cat that has leaves on its head

same dude BUT MY REAL CONCERN is you
it's aight to feel like that sometimes but look at it like this
if you live through everyday and grow old, right
you can think to yourself
"SHIT i wasted my whole fucking life staying alive" but then you'll realize that you're an old ass man so you can tell that generation cool old man stories and get senior discounts!!! i believe in you, user!!!

n-no lewds tonight, chump
sorry
it's awfully late!! should be heading off to bed soon anyway

i got you, my family
mediafire.com/download/po4g8ir9g8dg3o9/Paint Tool SAI Anglicised with Custom Brushes and Transparency Mod.zip

got winrar on that shit?

Dayum, that'd make a great BE animation!

whats that

Okay so my sai is being weird when I draw my lines lag behind the curser and it's been doing this for months now and it's frustrating..I tried different fixes but nothing is working. Help!!

If you're in a skypegroup you give up any rights to not being screencapped.

Yes.

Sorry user, no pee...

>that pic
Oh no did Lemonz introduce you to the drugses? D:

>you said this thing yesterday means you said it today
that flew all over the place the same night
My opinion on Taith and his behavior is already known, why repeat it when anons like you will repost it for me.
Additionally, 90% of that i said was second hand, which means there are other people who have said/say these things consistently.
Also interestingly I didn't start the Taith conversation, if your screencap wasn't aimed at me you'd have at least shown that Imma opened it with "I can't stand Taith, motherfucking Taith" or something to that effect
I also kind of like that Taith saved that and uploaded that onto his stash
They also screencapped what i think poka is a fag and Chris is at best a pretend crossdresser for attention
hot damn that is dank as fuck
thanks Lummy
that's not skype

ill donate money if pee

>mediafire.com/download/po4g8ir9g8dg3o9/Paint Tool SAI Anglicised with Custom Brushes and Transparency Mod.zip
THANK YOU!!! You're the best!

>Anglicized with custom brushes
What kind of custom brushes?
Also you wanna share that crayon brush?

I have the entire chatlog where do you want me to upload it so people can judge from themselves? pastebin is banned here

So...How's that game going everyone predicted that it would die?
Did it die?
Hmm?

Awkward teen Poxzi barking angrily at a box of tampons plz?

if you want, you wanna reveal who you are too? That'd probably be neato to know. Seeing the whole chatlog wouldn't unsay the things i said and i don't regret them either.
about the same between my inability to draw and Smiles having no free time to be around more than maybe once each week

Alright so it's dead.

If they're retarded and go for a 3rd hit after the initial 2 hit stun you can throw out a parry and it will connect 100 percent of the time.

>Dayum, that'd make a great BE animation!
>whats that
Pic related.

Jesus, so you're gonna waste time rummaging through chat logs to take screenshots of shit no one but you is interested in. No one cares about his opinions because they're just opinions. Fucking pathetic

I'm so horny! Please help!

Pretty much
probably breast expansion

>that's not skype

That looks like that shit stream

Didn't know this, always just accepted my fate. Thank you.

Yeah that was Imma's stream last night, good time actually had a chat with some of the newer folk i had never spoken with

Ooh, a fairy....Requesting a panicked woman watching herself turn into a fairy. Maybe trying to use her phone to call for help, but it's getting really big for her.

Go to /gif/

oops, missed your reply earlier
maybe someday but for now i'm enjoying things as they are

So drawfags, which other drawfag do you idolize and wish you'll be on tier with someday?

Are you still taking requests?

>pastebin is banned here
Just spell out the url like so:

>pastebin dot com slash AfSp0swE

if i were to put real work into it, somewhere up there like Sidhe or Bristle but that's that a big "if"

>probably breast expansion
Yes, I forgot to actually mention what it stood for when I posted the gif, haha.

>that TEMPTATION

If you're not fuckin' with me again:

I'm not planning on getting any money for what I draw until I'm at a much higher skill level, and even that's iffy. Gonna stick to that. That includes not drawing stuff that I don't want to...like watersports

Apologies, TF scenes are a bit complicated for my current skill level

That's a huge list for me...

No, go to .

Idk, probably not. Thread is kinda cancerous and I'd rather work on stuff I need to do to git gud.

So you're not doing tanaka request anymore?

That feeling when you try and draw some anime shit for the first time. Sorry, but here's the best I can do.

Hey Thread.

Requests?

take the gross pee covered money from the guy
good taste
requesting escape rope for immediately hanging myself

Kys

Tell you what, I'm going to do my daily doodles and if I find a good body to go along with it, I'll draw Tanaka's features into it.

won't get banned for trying to get around word filter though? give me a real site that isn't bannable

draw a snake please