President Donald J. Trump

President Donald J. Trump

How do you feel about our future president?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels great honestly.

Checked

I am voting for him.

>intrigued

I, for one, welcome our new orange overlord.

>some people actually think he'll become president

Quads has spoken the truth

I knew Americans were somewhat stupid but I thought all the memes are exaggerated. Now I know better.

they said he would never be the nominee last June as well

What exactly about Trump don't you foreigners like? Is he not PC enough for you?

The numbers don't lie, every poll has him losing to Hillary by a wide margin. Now I hate Hillary just as much as the next sane person out there but I'm sure as hell going to vote for her over that madman.

he doesnt have the backing of the jews

he will never become president

"PC" is what idiots cry on about when they say stupid shit

Did you see his AIPAC speech? They love him, he'll suck their cocks just as hard, if not harder, than any other Republican.

hm?

Recent polls show that gap shrinking and we haven't even hit the conventions yet. I'm optimistic about Trump's chances.

You need to be pretty dumb to fall for anything he's saying. He literally changes his mind a minute after.

The way he presents and the way he speaks belong to a parody movie not an official election. I've don't think I've ever seen such a buffoon in politics ever.

rayciss

Just out of curiosity, what do you do? Have you been to college?

The 1st Amendment hun

We don't have that "hate speech" bullshit her where you can get arrested for saying mean things about all those innocent muslim refugees on facebook or twitter

at least not yet

In a university right now

I'm a democrat, but I'm sure he wouldn't be as bad as people thought. There's congress, after all.

not sure yet you nigger. we still have a few fucking months until the actual presidential race. even if he was president, i don't think much would change because i don't believe in the system. its controlled by an unstoppable force we norms can't even comprehend. that may not all be true because if the shadow government ever revealed it self there would be people (myself included) that saw it coming. all in all when he doesn't become president all you dick sucking cum disposal bags will probably choose to be an hero because your white supremacy dreams will never become reality. do the rest of the world a favor and just fucking do it faggot. you are worthless and you know it.

In all thoes polls there was several republican nominees, but only 2 democratic. Once trump gets all of the republicans on his side, the numbers will look quite the opposite.

>I've don't think I've ever seen such a buffoon in politics ever

sure you have

we have bernie the commie running for office too

And what about him (besides THE WALL) appeal to you?

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

His tax plan

The man doesn't have a single diplomatic bone in his body. Can't wait for the memes in the first two years of his presidency. This time is definitely going to be recorded in history as a beginning of the downfall of an empire.

Found the shill.

no, every poll has him losing to bernie. hers a tip, the polls don't mean shit until it actually happens, you fuckstick.

>this time is definitely going to be recorded in history as a beginning of the downfall of an empire

you don't think that started when King Obongo was elected?

>no, every poll has him losing to bernie
Why would he lose harder to Bernie when it's clear Hillary has more supporters?

where did you pull white supremacy out of?

Your point? He says stupid shit then just pouts about how the media hates him for being "PC". No, he is an whiny baby. "PC" only applies to whatever that goofball decides it does, this is the guy who wants to sue journalists for "lying" when he can't admit basic truths on camera.

Hey I'm a Latino American and I grew up being told that as long as I work hard,stay out of trouble,and respect everyone that I would be fine. Why do you guys hate me I never did anything to you I don't know you I don't hate people because they look a certain way I love this country I try to be as nice as I can be I just want to be happy to grow up and make people happy to help people. So what if I'm darker than you we both bleed red we both breath air we both want respect and regardless of what you might say we both want to feel loved. So why do you hate me ? I never sold drugs I never hopped the border I respect the police and I believe in God. But he gave us free will to choose our own destiny. So why waste yours hating me when you stand nothing to gain from it ? I just don't understand.

>doesn't have a single diplomatic bone in his body.

He has literally brokered deals between countries, and massive corporations. How does that not equate into no diplomatic skills?

I hope he chokes to death on his toupee.

If you look at actual statistics Obama's presidency produced positive results for the nation. Unemployment is down, Osama bin dead, economy is slowly recovering from the 2008 crash, millions of Americans now have healthcare where they didn't have it before.

Yeah but Trump is much more obvious. Bernie is just as bad or worse because he's an idealist.

It started with Raegan and has been going on ever since. Obama is no worse than Raegan and Raegan was terrible. So yeah, the empire is falling, it has been happening for a while now and "Obongo" is a fraud like the others.

Illegal immigrants are going to be deported regardless of their color

Stop trying to insinuate that controlling ones border is somehow anti-latino.

>Osama bin dead
As if that did anything outside a propaganda victory.

But all of the other stuff you listed is spot on.

>gets into disagreement with Russia
>PUTIN!!! YOU'RE FIRED!
>america gets nuked to dust

>If you look at actual statistics Obama's presidency produced positive results for the nation. Unemployment is down, Osama bin dead, economy is slowly recovering from the 2008 crash, millions of Americans now have healthcare where they didn't have it before.

LOL go outside sometime

If things were so great as you put it Trump wouldnt be winning

I'd say because strong arming people into a position isn't always an option and does not equal diplomacy.

All at what cost?

Unemployment is not down, minimum wage is up(which is a bad thing) we are falling deeper into debt. All of this he claimed to have "inherited" but if you look at the bloated overpriced "affordable heath care act" will cause the total collapse of our economy, all in the name of the public good.

Who said we hated you?

There is a difference between racism and protection of property. US wouldn't be the first place to build a wall and it probably won't be the last.

If a dog is shitting in my yard and I build a fence, does that mean I hate the dog? No. I just don't want it shitting on my yard.

Checked
also voting for him
hillary is losing some to bernie, she hasn't got a chance against Trump

>If things were so great as you put it Trump wouldnt be winning
American Republicans are retarded, that's why he's winning. Though with the candidates they had to choose from, you can't really blame them.

>minimum wage is up(which is a bad thing)
In what way is that a bad thing? More people will have money to spend. Which drives the economy.

All strong economies are built on consumer spending. Vicious Cycle verses Virtuous Cycle

>Once trump gets all of the republicans on his side
That's easier said than done

Feels good Sup Forumsro. Feels good

A higher minimum wage is a bad thing? Hahaha

Allowing the rich to take advantage of the poor is a bad thing.

FUCKING THIS! QUADS HAVE SPOKEN!

I prefer republicans over the marxists tbh

Well meme'd friend.

I didn't say Obama was Jesus. However, the position that Obama made things worse for America is clearly false when you look at the actual numbers.

Correct me if I am wrong, but under Clinton America didn't have any debt. It's when Bush took over is when the 800 billion war was cranked out that lead to the things you're seeing today in terms of economy. Obamacare is a fraction of what the war in Iraq costed the government. A war that didn't find and WMD's and created a power vacuum that facilitated ISIL. In that sense he did inherit the large debt.

I was born here I want to be a productive member of scociety I never once brought up deportation I'm just confused about racism why do people group me together with illegals ? Plus if you want to talk about boarder policies trump says he's letting us all back in anyway he said he would fix the system to get us here legally or at least that's what he said at a rally.

Less pay, longer hours. More food stamps. More wealth inequality, banks are only getting bigger. He escalated security measures that are an assault on privacy. Escalated ability for US to kill Americans overseas without due process. Implemented double tap war crimes. Increased aggression in the middle east. Overthrew a democraticly elected admin in Honduras. Funneled weapons to the terror Saudi whabbist regime. Etc, etc. To he fair, this is standard president behaviour. What you call "progress" is simply the measures he has taken to pacify public opinion while maintaining control and the status quo

i stopped reading after "I'm a latino american"

Well with all of Trumps rederic and based on what some of his voters believe I certainly don't feel welcome.

Implying that's not what we have already done for decades

your dad stole my bike

you type like a white liberal pretending to be hispanic

I'm a hispanic

Well that says a lot about yourself but who am I kidding I'm trying to find reason in a place that breeds madness so I can't say I'm not suprised to find someone like you on this thread.

We need Trump to stop this bullshit

latinas are hot but why can't they just become legal?

Trump or Hillary, the important policies enforced, made, or changed will be the same. The only real difference between them is personality. That's what we're voting on. We have no say on actual policy, we're choosing which personality we like better.

That said, at least Trump is entertaining.

What's the sauce on that picture? Clearly somebody who's never heard of GI Bill

Fuck you cabrĂ³n

Oh yeah, I am sure a wall on the border is going to stop all the tuition from leaking.

Here's a thought
there should be a law in which it is illegal to break the law. That would make it impossible for illegal immigrants to live here right?

I apologize on behalf of my drug addict father and I'm prepared to replace your stolen property.

Your country is being raped, has been getting raped and whored out to the highest bidder and like a good little mindless robot you buy into the moronic idea of racism or blaming other "groups". The same emotions that were exploited hundreds of years ago to pacify white "servants" is what keeps people like you aiming all your misery, like an idiot, at people who have almost no power here. Hurr durr muh culture

so you are saying we shouldn't enforce our immigration laws because its racist

What makes you assume I'm Caucasian based on how I type did you expect more Spanish ?

will somebody think of the children

No hispanic calls himself a "Latino American"

But every small business needs to pay their employees more, meaning they can't afford to keep them and not go under, thus causing many people already on minimum wage to lose their job, rather than getting a pay raise.

I agree that the spending of the people creates a healthy economy, but people can't spend if they become unemployed.

All Latinos aren't illegal are all Americans cowboys ?

Am I missing something or does the GI Bill not exist anymore?

GI bill is so they can go to school

If he really does kick out the Mexicans, he would be the greatest American president who ever lived.

You are taking about bush right?

Sadam was a crazy mother fucker but he kept them bitches in line

illegal immigrants who happen to be Mexicans

No.

Trumps main reason for popularity stems precisely from this one issue, which is why it is constantly being regurgitated by idiots 24/7.

There are so many other problems this is virtually a non issue yet Trumpoids wilk mindlessy drone around Trump because he is going to build a fucking wall across Mexico, a stupid fucking idea unless you are an idiot that is terrified of "others" coming in.

Trumpoids wouldnt want tax money to fund college tuition but would throw their cash at a wall across the border, this is how extreme their bizarre hatred for others is. Lets pretend its about "security".

"Mexico will pay for it"

Srsly

>Trumpoids wouldnt want tax money to fund college tuition but would throw their cash at a wall across the border, this is how extreme their bizarre hatred for others is. Lets pretend its about "security".

I'd rather kick out the niggers. Most of the Mexicans I know are actually good, hardworking people.

Wasn't it Trump that said that any business who couldn't afford to pay it's employees a livable wage shouldn't be in business?

he is right

I was going to go on a rant about how he's just another puppet pretending to be independant and completely unsuitable for presidency but quads overule.

That guy didn't follow up. So I might as well do so.

A higher minimum wage increases the amount of money people have (obviously) as a lot of wages rise. This increased surplus of funds means more spending (obviously). So yay, increased consumerism. What could go wrong?

Well, that is where it gets tricky. See, the demand for products has risen but the supply hasn't. Just because minimum wage went up doesn't mean Sony starts pumping out more TVs immediately. What happens is that the price of products may rise to meet the demand. You likely wouldn't even notice, but it is there and affects you.

Once the prices rise, then obviously nothing really changed. Soon the supply catches up (if it can). In the end though, nobody had an increase in purchasing power. Sure you make more, but everything costs more.

In the end, its just inflation and results in more money circulating.

that's why they're bad.
they're harder working than the niggers and whities who pay taxes. Mexicans don't pay taxes, so they aren't helping at all.

The only person that doesn't have to be made into a cartoon in order to have a cameo in The Simpsons

So make them citizens so they pay taxes. You're negating your own argument.