You will never be this cool /b

You will never be this cool /b

*this cringe

Kek

Im fucking losing it

This makes me feel really fucked up, but I would sleep with all these bitches

I would only fuck the one center right, but I'll bet that you're with the center right and the other three are her more attractive, but still D squad friends.

wtf was even the second half of your comment lol

Sorry, i meant to say I'll bet youre with the center left.

she is beautiful.

>then again, im ugly so...

nah frick that she's pre annoying tbh
Feels bad user

>Feels bad user

you have no idea.

>never even held a girl's hand.

So you're their collecive friendzone pet, cause none of them are good looking enough to attract one on their own?

Dude, i think the one on the far left is man!

all women "date up". you could be reasonably or moderately good looking and still get rejected because you're "not good enough". especially when women are young.

to them, there's always something better around the corner. so now even average looking user's are being friend zoned left and right because "something better" lurks around the corner.

its not really his fault.

oh wow its a fat gay fedora fag with some feminist whales

White knighting for dudes are we? What are you, gay?

just pointing out fact as an ugly man.

we dont want to get friend zoned, we just do.

some of us dont have a choice. we have shit genes and attraction is important for both sexes.

thank god

ah for real man. Shit that does feel bad
um no actually I just don't have any interest in any of them tbh
maaaaaan
That's true fam but I have no interest in any of those girls tbh
guess the feminist

Give it 10 years. This life will beat you into lowering your expectations, or someone else into lowering theirs. The friend zone is a young people thing.

Yeah, sure you have no interest in the only non relative females in your life. I'm assuming the "only females" part, but even of it's not dead on, i'll bet im in the ball park.

I mean, I guess I go to uni where I've already met a female that I have an interest in and she's pretty keen as well so that's going fine but I guess you could just assume that hey