zdrada

walka

Nikogo same raki

Nie

Bombardować.

Bendem pałowac za te posty.

Dzien dobry, jak sie masz? I am new to the language boys

Słowo mocy: Kurwa!

Słychać strzały. To nie przypadek ze ten thread tu jest.

Speak English or die

Ten post thread jest dowodem ze to był zamach!

No inglisz plis

Heil Hitler

Janysz kup abo.

spierdalaj tu się pisze po polsku albo wcale

I fucking love you polish cunts
Please kill all the muslims
Best regards,
Serbia

Cebula.

With our pleasure

Jako ze sie tu zebralismy bracie Polacy to co myslicie o teczkach lecha?

Spisek przeciwko jedynemu władcy Polaków. Wszyscy dobrze wiemy że to on powinien być prezydentem.

Moje miasto takie piękne :')

Czekamy na ten patent w Polsce

Fucking ugly retarded polaks, get the fuck out of england.

useless gormless inbred cunts.

kurwa

stop spek ingliszki

Witamy. Jesteś zbyt głupi, więc zamiast ciebie do roboty przyjmują nas. Pozdrawiam.

>teczkach lecha

>is english
>calling someone else inbred
wew lads i haven't laughed like that since i was a little girl, and i'm a grown man now!

Polski bitte help, too many flüchtlinge in Deutschland. Du give me place to stay?

Something is wrong here. You were trying to say "when I raped little girl" right ?

Your women are the Best. Damn I love fucking polish pussy

>fucking each other on small island for thousands of years
>calls others inbred
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

stul pysk lewaku

Poles are the least of your problems.

jak wejs na garnizon.woj?

hello from Slovakia guys.
How do you get so easy into Canada or Australia without deportation????

wtf that guy is amazing, one of the very few there who hasn't been brainwashed

i don't understand, what's the point of the razors?

You cannot comprehend the amount of brainwash he's done singlehandedly.

To takie piekne

sos na tą piczę

nerozumiem rustine

myślisz ze jak się nakleja wlepki kibicowskie? Też ida żyletki, ale na krawędzie żeby nie można było zdrapać. Ludzie jak wieszają plakaty to do masy klejącej dodają kawałki szkła itp. Gdzies ty się uchował

Well I don't know much about him but from what I've seen he openly stands against this whole madness going on, I thought poles would back him up as poland seems to be one of the few sane nations left in Europe, isn't that the case?

Be a hot chick and find a aust/cad dude to marry

and if i am male?
comlicated

no debil

Ale, kurwa za taki tekst to cie znajde i trzasnę w ryj. A wyglądam jak zabijaka, ludzie się odsuwają z drogi przede mną, a ty co wyciśniesz 30kg na skośnej kurwo? posłuchaj kurwa smieciuchu bez przeszłości i bez przyszłości, jak wchodzę do tramwaju czy autobusu to szmaty nie mogą oczu oderwać od mojej klaty, a frajernia odsuwa się na początek pojazdu żeby przypadkiem nie dostać z bara. Mowiłem ci tez ze mam swietną prace i zarabiam hajs który wydaje na taką ilość jedzenia dziennie jakiej ty nie zobaczyłeś przez wszystkie swieta bozego narodzenia spędzane z całą rodziną z tego swojego wypizdowa. Nikt ci kurwa nie wytłumaczył ze silniejszy ma zawsze racje i ze warto mieć bic o szerokości minimum 40cm żeby foczkom się robiło mokro i by robiły takie kałuze z pizdy w których się razem z nimi wykąpiesz? Jasne że nie, dlatego kurwa klapsie zajebany siedzisz tutaj i tasujesz swojego 12cm siurasa do chińskich bajek i bukkake gdzie główną role odgrywa szczuplutka japonka w okularach. Nie musze chyba dodawać ze każdy z kitajców na tych filmikach ma większą pałe i triceps od ciebie? Przegrywie?

No a teraz uwal się na pizde i zamawiaj sznur.

wincyj wincyj

1/2 german guy born in latin america here, always wanted to live in europe and since most european countries are ruined now i started learning polish a few weeks ago, looks like a great uncucked place with great uncucked people, i hope i make it

Popatrzcie tylko. Nawet w Pekinie wiedzą, że Legia dziś zdobędzie mistrzostwo Polski. Co o tym sądzisz anonie? Gdzie wtedy będziesz? Co będziesz czuł? Bo ja będę na stadionie i będę pił szampana swietując.

enjoy your shity live in poland. country full of hooligans,if you are little black you would be beaten maybe.low salary and lot of goods expensive.
POLAND JEWLAND

>low salary
speak for yourself faggot

800 eura? xdddd

this is what you get?

no this is what you can get in poland

wowik ty kurwo jebana

I'm white as a polar bear and according to some website living in poland is 50% cheaper than where i live, and i'd rather live among hoolingans than fucking kebabs and sjws, so other than eastern countries it seems to me like a great option tbh

uhh no? are you fucking retarded?

and where do you live? because south america should be pretty cheap

hooligans fight only between each other.
normal people like you and me are not in danger at all

You really need to work on your english you moron

o niewieże kolega z mojego kurwidołka :3

witam userów

Don't be a retarded fuck

Tiger Bonzo, famous polish celebrity

and his beautiful wife - Cobra

costa rica, i thought about moving to argentina but it's just as expensive, they're the two most expensive countries in latin america, poland looks nice and also some austrian friend told me after ukraine they have some of the hottest girls in europe

fuck off nigger

co to kurwa za kwejk tier

you can live in poland and work in gemrnay.win win

Dzień dobry, czy tu biją?

jebane kurwa pedałki
Dobrze im chujom ze maja teraz murzynow i brudaxow

Do poles also hate asians? i understand my great great uncle was president of china, i don't look asian at all though but it's one of my last names

I like asians

name?