Just your daily reminder that the white man is a race of cuckolds and your bloodline will soon be diluted out of...

Just your daily reminder that the white man is a race of cuckolds and your bloodline will soon be diluted out of existence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotype
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>butt hurt nigger detected

Fuck you....

Bump

Can we turn this to a nigger hate thread?

So will yours you dumb nigger.

What's bait about this?

I just really like this image

>diluted out of existence
>Diluted
>Out of existence
Are you high nigger?

Moooooar

Study entropy

Once you introduce coffee to milt, they will always eventually combine completely. No more master race

Actually, I really don't give two shits because I'll die one day and won't give a fuck about anything then, also had a vasectomy when I turned 23 and have no kids so fuck every race, fuck your children's future, and fuck the environment.

>my daddy is black
>my mommy is white
>and I have no dad

I fixed it OP.

Kekd

Too bad that I (a white guy) am going to breed with a white woman whom I love once we are ready to have children.

Just your daily reminder that all you have is wishful thinking.

>snicker

Nig nog

The only people complaining about racism are black people why is that

It doesn't work that way, Sup Forums. Both races would be diluted into each other, even the idiots around here know that. If anything the offspring would display hybrid vigour at an increased rate. Moreover the social politics don't matter, only geolocality is required, any mixed population will become more mixed over time.

If race-mixing is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the west then it's going to be a painful reckoning when they find out their god doesn't exist, neuroplasticity vastly outstrips genetic predetermination and economics is the only thing that ever mattered. Their apostates will serve us well as craftsmen of financial technology.

Don't you see it, whites, again, taking what they need to brave the winter? To survive and grow? We'll take everything, even the jew, even the other races, even the culture of the entire world and we will brave the winter.

Look into your future, Sup Forums.

^pretty much this

Comment #1 - Gil Scott Heron
>yours rand father tied a chain and ball to my balls and bounced me through a cotton field... And want me to help you overthrow what?

Yeah? That stops the flow of historic cuckoldem that is happening

I am sorry dude...must really suck being a black guy with a tiny dick lol

Because in this country, they're the only ones who suffer from it

The children become less black each generation

That would work if black people weren't the birth of all creation...you eventually have to come back to your creators

Yeah but what will niggers do when EVERYONE is on welfare?
To know the answer, look at africa...

More black. Any drop of black blood makes you black

Eh, I don't give a fuck about my bloodline.

boy, here's a common image. white man masturbating while he watches his perfect girl-next-door get the ride of her life with a man who can actually please her. he can go all night and she's not complaining. you've already finished and he's still rocking her world. when it started off she was looking at you, trying to make you feel like less of a beta cuckold, but now all her attention is on him.

Enjoy your 5 inch "manhood", pussies

14 words brother

>Double represented per capita
Big surprise.

I don't give a fuck about meaningless platitudes either.

Haha, you really think primeval people were "black" just because they were from Africa? Wow that is stupid. They didn't resemble anyone who is alive today, whatever "race" they were doesn't exist now because they didn't fucking speciate, they're our direct ancestors. Do you understand the difference between race and species even remotely?

Fucking, phenotypes vary. Taxonomy is an illusion, Plato was wrong, there is no "essential" human "form" of which we are all flawed images, your concept of a human "species" relies on a relative gulf of gene frequencies between you and other extant species.

None of this means liberals aren't weird madeu-up agenda pushing shitheads, that SJW aren't real and a huge problem or that blacks don't have a huge cultural problem with being nihilistic uniformly racist violent anti-intellectual emo faggots. But when you turn to eugenics it just starts to piss me off because it's demonstrably wrong and outdated.

Also, you know what, here you go. This is what race looks like in non-human animals, it's called ecotype.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotype

Also the human species is in a unique situation which drastically limits it's genetic availability, the depth of the total human gene pool. Toba is theoretical but likely correct because it best accounts for the results of investigation into mitochondrial DNA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

Between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago our population was reduced to between 10,000 and 50,000 people all living in one valley in africa, the out of africa theory proceeds with some modifications to it's timeline. All current evidence fits this extremely well.

Fuck off kylo ren baby

shame you didnt go the piper perri route with this one

>my daddy is black
>my mommy is dead
>i was born addicted to cocaine

Reminder that eventually, everything dies, and every bloodline will be diluted out of existence.