Hey Sup Forums, how do you get past your depression

Hey Sup Forums, how do you get past your depression.
What do you do to forget how wrong everything went?
Hard mode: no drinking or drugs

Suicide

>listen sad music
>lay down
>cry

I found an antidepressant that worked, got a girlfriend, and got the fuck over myself and my past. Obviously this will not work for everyone, some sads are harder to move past than other sads

whered you find a gf

Metal

Going for runs, clears your mind

video games
and drugs

video games
exercise
takeaways
driving at night

Talking to someone. Like your best friend, family, etc. IT has to Be someone else than you. You have to also keep thinking that suïcide doesn't solve anything and killing People is useless.

They're all great ideas, but what if you're feeling too shitty about yourself to get anything done, what then?
I'm trying this one but I can't help it but think that I'm an hassle to them, is not their fault they have to deal with me in this state, yanow, needless to say, is not really working at the moment.

what about a to do list user
but with simple tasks rather then overly ambitious ones
even its its just getting things down around the house, or learning to cook a new meal

also, sending hugs via the internet

I listened to The Power of Now it helped me a lot

Drive down the worst part of your city and look at how shit they have it. Druggies, hookers, dindu nuffinz Then go home and look at what you have. Life can be shit but mostly it's a choice to feel bad, or fix ourselves. Keep your head up.

Don't have to drive that far, if anything, it sometimes feels like they're way stronger than me, but not much else, in truth, I'm sometimes jealous of them.
Also, what is this?

Move to a different state/country.

Too poor for that, but I guess is not a bad idea.

would love to do that and got the money but can't think of where and how

It's a good book for the start, I read it and lots of similar ones. They really make you question the way you look at pretty much anything but will seem very simplistic and pretty dank after after a while. Which is a good sign I think.

>what is this
A book
The Power Of Now, by Eckhart Tolle.
Read it.

Find hobbies. I've flown RC helicopters, I paint miniatures, draw, study Spanish, work out, and generally love learning.

It's all ignited a passion for learning that I never knew I had. It helps me stay afloat when I would otherwise be down. All these people I've met over the course of these experiences also serve as a pick me up because I can talk to them about it.

I'll consider this, thank you guys, for now I've decided to let it consume me for abit, feeling way too shitty at the moment.
But I do appreciate all the ideas.