Broke, pretty much homeless, suicidal

Broke, pretty much homeless, suicidal.
Help a fucking Sup Forumsrother out?
Paypal: [email protected]

>also general feels thread if you want

Will try to consider it. Small donation. Nothing too major.

Dude honestly anything helps. Even just some advice to get me going

Would have considered it but then you just had to make an email address for a fake animu character and now I will spend that money on donuts instead

Just a fave character. Needed an email. But eh its your money.

Well, I'll have to keep it on advice for now. Because, I myself don't trust Sup Forums fully.
But, I'd recommand you try to just try talking about how YOU feel with certain people. Just as a distraction of the tough life you may have. I can try to talk with you for now, if you want? Also, any IMs?

I'm runnin low on cash op but here's a cat. It'll get better.

Don't blame you let's face it Sup Forums is full of assholes.
I have kik?
Aside from that. Family dropped me and have no friends ha.

>eren.yeager
You had it coming, OP. For years, your mom's husband said "no gays under my roof" and you just wouldn't listen.

Sure, add me.
Kik: Flufferder
Also, sent a small donation. Consider it an act of kindness, you seem rather legit.

Yeah dude i get it. It's a fucking stupid email but I'm desperate so I'm at the point where i don't care.

fucking drink

I fucking wish hey man

Never been in your situation but can you not find a job?

spending your life behind a screen is about the worst thing you can do. get off your fucking ass and go get some help. go to a doctor and they will refer you for free if you can't afford it. Lazy self pity people drive me crazy. I was very depressed years ago and got help. changed my life..or you can sit on the computer and beg for money....

Not sitting on my ass trust me. Right now im on my phone near free wifi.
Looking for a job doing whatever. I've made a resume at the library and saved it to a usb. Just need to get them printed.
I am actually trying.

Sounds shitty but go to every store and say you'll do any cleaning work and you really need a job. Basically any janitor stuff. Hold that til you find a decent job. Lil money in your pockets

been there op
i had a wife and 4 kids to look after eventually i moved back in with my parents untill i got my shit together
i worked 3 jobs
security for some sit com on the weekends
and i provided subtitles for movies for 15$ per movies
my point is its hard, but you need to work harder

security guard and translation besides the 3 jobs
basically 5 jobs

I'll do everything i can

op is 14.

18 man

and remember there's no shame in dishwashing or swiping thr floor or fetching coffee
good luck

or sucking cock

I couldn't even care if i was shoveling shit hey.

if your 18 you should be in school. college or trade school. otherwise you will be working for 12 bucks an hour for the rest of your life. there is working hard and then working smart.....

Had to leave school in grade 9 (australia). Abusive family life. Lotta complications.

find a way to get back in. its your best shot. trust me........

Need an apartment or something first. For that i need a job and for job... well I'm working on that.