APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j2lu66crOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Overrated. no brain, makes dumb last decisions and basically a giovani light

nigga needs to learn how to pass the fucking ball

nice blooter though, saved your asses from messi

Faster than Gio, more skilled than Gio, not as ugly or black as Gio although still ugly and black

TecaGOD

Literally BTFO Venazulel

Gio is more skilled. Gio is just more lazy.

Besides none of them are good at Vela anyway.

Inconsistent as fuck. He was pretty much invisible the first half, but woke up in the second one.

Sorry for that awesome goal mexibro.

t. Jose Velazquez

Venezuela played way better the whole match. The mexican goal is probably the best one so far in the tournament. Chicharito needs to be reminded about the existence of cameras.

>Venezuela played way better

I don't think you watched the game, statistics also don't agree with you. They parked the bus for most of the game.

>Venezuela played way better the whole match.
I disagree. Mexico really created more opportunities, especially in the second half.

> I'd also disagree with the best goal, I have to give that to Venezuela.

Venezula played like trash friend, no need to bandwagon every team to gain supporters for your own team.

>murderball
>ref on their side
>they played better the whole game

Fuck off

>Venezuela played way better the whole match

Must be hard being blind.

kys chicano scum

He is truly the next Messi

Checked

>Saying I think Venezuela had the better goal
>hurr durr chicano meme XD XD XD

Let me save you trouble, you're probably going to write something about trump and the wall next right? I'm all ears.

>typical Meheecans in denial
Venezuela played better for the most part, deal with it.
Mexico was not in control, they were losing the ball giving half assed passes to each other, they were playing slow and lazy, missing every fucking opportunity, Peralta was being a dumbass, etc.
They were doing better the second half I'll give you that, but overall:
Mejico

>mfw I wasn't even you hunting
But serious, you didn't even got to see Venezuela parking the bus. Just wait for them to play against Argentina and then you'll see serious bus parking. They didn't need to since Mexico's coach made a retarded move by underestimating Venezuela, the same as Uruguay.

Bad calls from the ref for both teams.

Aight

Sure thing buddy. Mexico played OK, but Venezuela was much better.

>That flag
>This topic

Hector a shit
Lozano was okay
Corona was shit besides the goal
reyes was playing crap
guardado cant fucking play forward anymore
chicharito being the chicharito we all know and meme
Peralta did decent but is too slow and old.

Colombia orArgentins will win this. Mexico doesn't have the right players to win it all

>Mejico

>Corona was shit besides the goal
Did you watch that goal? How can you ask more from a player than to score and save your nt's ass. It was a beautiful goal. He aight.

>Peralta was being a dumbass
Completely agree with this, in fact it's the only thing I agree with you about.

Peralta should fucking retire, he has some good shots here and there, but for the most part he's a retarded useless faggot.

so top concacaf team = worst conmebol team

I said he played horrible if you take out the goal. He is inconsistent, just like Herrera. Mexico needs good players from start to finish. I can only think of one since the Blanco days

pretty much yeah. Although it's debatable on the Venezuela side, since a lot of wacky shit has happened like Peru could now be considered a top conmebol team.

1-0

>So top conmebol team

Imagine Gio's face when watching this. Keke

I hope he doesn't turn into the new Gio

>Plays like stylish shit most of the time
>Makes one good play every 15 matches
>Every casual and chicano sucks his cock

At least we have Lozano now.

Nah, this is the first match in YEARS where Mexico plays better than their opponent. Still, i think Venezuela didn't played bad either.

>Peralta was being a dumbass
>he's a retarded useless faggot

Just because he doesn't score as much as Chicharito it doesn't mean he is useless. At least Peralta can play with his feet and is intelligent with the ball; today he was involved in some good plays too. The same against Uruguay.

I agree. Thats why i loved all the players during th 2004 - 2006 era. They weren't "stars" and they didn't did amazing stuff, but they were consistent and alway gave it all.

I fucking love Lavolpe too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_j2lu66crOE

>against Uruguay
>against Venezuelel
A HUEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mexico need Vela and Jonathan desu. Reyes needs to play as CDM.

Why won't Mexico hire Lavolpe again? He was a damn good coach and was the only time Mexico played awesome as a team.

Lozano was simply amazing, if only chicharito had been there for his crosses.

Chicharito has been shit the past 5 games. He is always out of form around this time

Jimenez then, I just don't understand the rotations, playing a literally who DM and the third striker.

It's like Osorio didn't watch the Colombia game.

No, me desespera ese cabron. Menos mal que le salió el gol. Si esta solo y no hay de otra que intente hacerla pero es un puto langaro que cuando habia la oportunidad de pasarsela a alguien mas en mejor posicion le valia verga y la cagaba. Se pudieron haber hecho al menos dos goles más si hubiera tomado la decision correcta. Ademas
>Chupeton tatuado en el cuello
pinche naco

wtf thats some gay ass shit

just brotherly love man

beautiful goal.

can't seem to find the final "stats", who dominated the game friends?

Why did they sub Aquino so soon? Didn't watch the game did he got injured?

This fool did this shit all game, no shit he was gonna score late with this same tactic.
He does the same shit for Porto. He's just a one trick pony at this point, lad needs to work on his passing and finishing. He missed a wide open header early game, and wasted tons of chances attempting this same shit the whole game.

Yeah, murderball got him

Can Guardado just retire so Jonathan Dos Santos can play as a proper CM? thanks

>Mexicans can't even defeat Venezuela (the worst CONMEBOL NT)
>they think they can defeat us

Does anyone believe that? Mexico will at least go to semis, finals maybe if they don't play Argentina.

Literally every single Mexican on Sup Forums says the will win the cup

I felt a bit bad for shitting on mexico in the other thread yesterday but then I wake up and it turns out Mexico couldn't even beat Venezuela.

They have a chance of winning but a small chance. They don't have the players to be dominant in a tournament with south american teams. Maybe this Argentina's chance to break the Messi curse

>Messi curse
He's already won 2 titles. You may be talking about the Higuaín curse

>di María injured again
It's a sign of the curse

>Di María injured
Maybe we have slightly more chance but yeah Argentina is still the favorites and if they fail to win this is going to be a disaster
And no Argentina hasn't won shit since 1993
Don't count meme shit like u-17WC or the fucking gold medal

or maybe Venezuela is just being underestimated by everyone. they beat Uruguay, a supposed top team in Conmebol.

but yeah Argentina should be favorites to win. hoping for Mex vs Arg final for maximum meme and quality for a final.

so you were shitting on them because you thought they were the better team? kek

>so you were shitting on them because you thought they were the better team? kek

What are you even talking about

Can't wait for him to come back to Porto to do jack shit.

>South American defending

kek

That's his game in a nutshell for Mexico

>Being a cuck and not supporting our team
Who do you think we are???

Noce goal, though

Not really