Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit

mods

I'm not jealous because she'll be a bigger target for pedos

I suppose you because you took the time to reply to this

Wait why?

looking forward to how some 5'9" 250# neckbeard pedo got the living shit stomped out of him by a 9 year old in florida.

gonna look forward to hearing about what happens to him afterwards in a florida prison.

hot girl.

fuck off normal faggot.

fuck off

>battlefrog bfx24
>battlefrog

ok m8

>battlefrog

>battletoad

godfuckingdamnit

Nudes

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

thats not how sage works

next time you take a shit it will recede back up and into your asshole

yea sure maybe but atleast I can choke slam her

Stop bumping the thread you faggot

Check em!

>Newfags who don't assume sage

Now. If only her parents cared about her and let her be a child. Then I would be jealous.

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

Like to see that bitch run electronic 4.48 40 or a 14.2 110

This is not how sage works, just stop replying and let it die

no way cunt i'd beat the fuck out of her and her faggot family

Not jealous. A little hard.

>it goes in the email line
also dubs

Thats good shit

Would make a great fuck toy when shes a little older

who the fuck cares how far you can run away? what are cars and roads for you degenerate cunt only reason you Sup Forumstards need to run is if you're sittin in the livin room watchin tv and someone knocks at the front door you spergs. get me out of here im not havin a simple social interaction!!!

Because she's fucking hot. Even /fit/ she's still tiny. And chloroform makes everyone say yes.

No, because I could still beat the shit out of her and catch her if she tried to run away because Im faster and stronger than that little fucking bitch

her dad's a martial artist so have fun with that.

Chloroform does not work like you see it on TV just sayin' also I assumed most pedophiles preferred ones that couldn't kick ass. Plus her dad is like chuck norris

you're still here tho...
Y don't you fuckin die faggot

>she looks like she has a well developed sense of humor.

This isn a practice of strength you dumbass its satmina and speed its about her being able to outrun you thats what the OP is implying nothing about being able to kick your ass.

she's fucking hot, but it's not tremendously impressive. Kids in shape will always outlast adults, they are full of pent up energy. They'll be slower than an adult in equivalent shape though, because they're smaller. But the duration thing isn't surprising at all.

Let's hope she's into fat bald alcoholics because I have a slightly below average size dick that is rock hard for her.

Just...never mind...Forget it.

Anons always insist on making things difficult

She doesn't had my 10 years of smoke and alchol.

I can still kick her ass, so not jealous at all

martian autist wouldnt stop a bullet

See ya... user
lel

kek. This.

Im still faster and stronger than she is so her being able to run farther doesn't bother me. I am an alpha predator than sprints after his prey and kill it with a quick lunge at its throat. This little bitch dies

I..Suppose you have a point there.

But why bother going through all that trouble?

Why not just buy a 9 year old off the deepweb anonymously with bitcoins? They're all over TOR

10/10 post - morning chuckle unlocked

No because I am become NEET

Destroyer of life

Kek...This guy is super jealous.

Here goes...

probably because im not a degenerate pedo.. im just saying stamina and strength means nothing. this isn't the dark ages where skill with a sword could save your life. with a gun its point and shoot. simple as

She ran a navy seal course 25 times under a day

I doubt you can run faster than her.

since she is working this hard and not even been through puberty yet, serious health problems will start around 20. She will spend most of her life with fucked joints, fucked metabolism and arthritis.

TLDR;shitty parenting

Trips is wasted on you beta loving bitch. I'm a fucking alpha i would spread my seed into her when she becomes fertile than go off and find another whore who thinks shes tuff stuff

Not leaving till I get...

now, fuck off

I suppose.
>im not a pedo

Well I didn't assume you was I was just saying

I was most smart criminals today get away with it in modern times is buying services online anonymously

Haaawwwwwww!!!

Time for bed

Yeah but I can buy alcohol
Checkmate bitch

I want to rub my dick on her stomach
Shame about the age

In a dead sprint of 400 meters or less I would fucking wreck havoc on this little bitch. She may have stamina but i run a 49 second 400 meter dash 21.56 200 meter and a 10.7 100 meter. This bitch is going to get fucked by me no matter what

Bye nigger, gtfo

I'm 37 years old and have had two spinal surgeries. EVERY 9-year-old can run longer and faster than me.

Jesus how horrifying!

She weighs 54 lbs. it doesn't take much strength to do what she does with that little weight.

Hai...

If she's smarter than me, then yes, I'd be envious. Not jealous.

>49 second 400 meter dash

that means you can sprint faster than usain bolt which you can't otherwise you'd be in the olympics which you're not

FUCK YOU

>53 pounds
>9 years old
>can run longer than you
no shit bruh

but I can eat cookies for dinner if I wanted because I'm an adult and she's just a fart-faced kid

Lol no. High schoolers run that fast.

My 10 year old nephew is smarter than me

>00

Her father must of been disappointed his wife failed to push out a son.

I couldn't run that fast when I was in highschool

>tfw I have failed at life

You're fucking retarded dude im sorry but 49 second 400 meter dash is really good but not nearly as good as what Olympic athletes run. They run like 43-46 second 400 meter dashes. Usain bolt runs the 100 meter dash anyways

>400 meters
>49 seconds

nigga do you have any idea how long 400 meters are?

Not jelaous
She probably works hard on her performance so she deserves it.
I deserve to be a lazy slob because Im a lazy slob

49 seconds is REALLY good if you are in highschool though. Good enough to get you on the record board at a lot of schools

No he sprints a 100 meters and just 100 meters

he cant sprint 400 meters in 49 seconds no one can

I'm sorry but you're full of shit

you know you're just bumping this thread right?

That is a normal time for high school boys varsity track.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL THREAD

MODS YOU ARENT DOING YOUR JOB !!

M0DS M0DS MODS !!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you went to a shit high school. My team had three kids run 49 when I was senior.

Running? yeah probably

Sprinting? probably not.

Yeah i could do it in highschool. Maybe not now but if i trained for like 3 months i could easily run it faster now that im 24. Shit I ran a 55 second 400 in 8th grade

What? The 400m is considered a sprint.

because this faggot bumped the thread long enouoh for anons to start posting in it, even after I told him to fuck off like 3 times

Kek

I know...I just wanted attention...everyone else is getting.

Don't care cuz I'm getting.....
You know....

God damnit look it up you fucking idiot. Plenty of highschool kids run 400 meter dashes under 50 seconds

This thread is now all about insulting

Niceeee

Bet you cant do it again

right but my point is you cant run a fucking navy seal course in 49 seconds