Why God do that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy25ByfKWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=cWBbSmh9tjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too long in oven

I honestly thought its a shoped Kim Jong Un

If by god you mean genetics then it's a really rare skin disease

are there any records of these growing up?

can you choose to get your kid killed?

"I hope they all died before they could feel pain."
-God

so god isnt genetics?

moralfag gtfi

I was an only child. So growing up I would steal my friends or my friends' sister's panties. I would sniff, suck, lick the crotch area. And then eventually jerk once the scent was gone.

Today I am 35 and steal my daughters to do the same thing.

Yeah I'm fucked up.

because it's an heartless monster

while scrolling this looked like molten cheese with tomatoes on it

That's not related to morals.

It was Catoblepas

youtube.com/watch?v=uy25ByfKWKY

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBbSmh9tjE

Why is that kid covered in kraft singles?

Cause he stopped talking to us were disappointments to him. I blame the Mexicans trump 2016.

God has a plan - but you're not in it!

Because huhmans arent the center of existence and sometimes the universe fucks up, how significant did you really think we are?

Harlequin Type Ichthyosis.

God is not alone in his influence on our world.

real religious feeding bloodthirsty God

you will rot in hell for your blasphemy

To admit that God has adversaries and that the people of earth that worship them give them stronger influence is not Blasphemy.

too admit God isn't almighty is

Not to creep, but how old is your daughter?

How old is your daughter?

God is almighty but his enemies have some power too.
Consider it like 9/11.
The american military is arguably the most powerful force in america, yet they couldnt prevent those attacks.

I'm 6 months pregnant, this looks like fun

bad day at school, honey?

that kid has way too much hair for an abortion

follow jesus example dude, get yourself gangbanged, its better than baiting for sure

bored

a reason that is perfectly good for god
SO SHUT UP

Cause gods a cool guy

edgy teen gtfo

Yes, it's harlequin icthyosis

Now this IS Blasphemy.

>reason that is perfectly good for god
so what?

It could be a fucked up karma. he might have done something really awful to many people.

Must of gotten that from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

so much bullshit in just one sentence makes me want to take a shit with the bathroomdoor wide open

telling life of Jesus isn't blasphemy only true theologian know about Jesus homosexuality.
learn more

prefect explanation.
because the universe MUST be just, how could it not be? that wouldnt be fair
cryfag

>when youre so mad that no fucks are given anymore

Why god do this

it will blow your mind, but god didnt

4 teh lulz?

how the FUCK does this happen anyway? did someone use a plastic chinese toy as a dildo when they were pregnant?

because this life is temporary and it doesnt matter what your physical form is... geez you fedoras act like its rocket science

Ayy lmao

good chance, if you read the bible you would know this is in the realm of possibilities

>JOK
>can't even spell "joke" right
>maybe someone got him that tattoo ironically
just put him off m8, it's not even funny anymore

lets make up shit so you not have to face reality
good job
how can you bring yourself to believe such crap, you must be really desperate

There are no gods, moron.

Hahaha some micropenis is gonna look at this and realize a retards dick is bigger than his.

should he care?

Why god why

why tooth fairy why

People die
Get over it
>I wish I didn't die for your sins because you kept blaming everything bad that has happened on me

bringing projection to a new level
you cant make it more obvious people make gods, not the other way around

>God

No such thing.

hypothetically, you cannot prove whether god exist and does not exist. Religion is something that people make, not gods.
>the bearded man in this book says I can't get drunk and have premarital sex
>it's an official religious text so it must be true

Cos' this shit funny.

ok, people make "god concepts"

that is something I can agree on

>"physical form"

>wet water
like there could be something that is not form or not physical at the same time

>Tips fedora.

because god's a bastard, plain and simple. read the bible, the guy is a monster. his son is chill.

Because god is not hitler

>god did nothing wrong
old testament lulz

g2g

Why do you think God did this?!

pathetic niggers

punishement for previous sins in live.

soul reincarnate all the time.

why would you believe this crap?

being nigger is a sin

God is not a person. God is a force of nature and nature itself. If you personify god and think of it as a human being then everything "he" does will seem fucked up. God doesn't care because god isn't human.

why call it god then

Because that's what everyone else is calling it. Makes it easier to make a point. I don't personally call it God though.

So would being Juliana Wetmore according to ED or Adalia Rose.

happy to hear you are sane, just conforming

i dont believe it, it is real.

example, you murdered someone in previous live without being killed(like bible says) then you will be sent to earth into new body as a baby and get aborted, the cycle of life.

you can choose between hell or reincarnation. hell is extremly painfull but you will eventuall go to heaven. reincarnation is less painfull but chances are you make more sins....so most people reincarnate.

ZERO evidence
ZERO
whats wrong with you!?

No, "lets us make man in our image after our liking" which means we are like him in a way, spiritually but also we are monkeys-due to our body.

their is literally trillion and trillions of evidence, hes also talking to you all the time, but not using words, he uses events occuring in your live.

it is hard to teach a goat to fly f16

There is no god.

trillions? give me one
and if you hear voices you should see a doctor
lets all sing IMAGINATION
then it will become real

I like that replica LotR shortsword on the left there.

The bible isn't a true story. Also Jesus never existed. If he had then there would be some historic record of him somewhere besides the bible. But there isn't. And historians wee around back then but somehow none of them make any mention of a magical man performing miracles. It's fantasy designed to tell you how to live your life. Religion was the first form of government. Don't let a book that's been edited over and over throughout history tell you what to do. Also, putting responsibility onto your imaginary friend is a pussy move. I'm not an atheist but organized religion is a joke.

ha!
i will dump some.

Talmud states: "Raban Gamliel said to them, 'I have received tradition from my father Abba, that the moon will renew no sooner than 29 days, and a half, two thirds of an hour, and 73 parts of an hour '"(Rosh Hashanah, 25A). Accordingly Rambam comments that a full hour has 1080 parts. After decimalizing the above statement, we get... 29 + .5 + 2/3 + 73/1080 = 29.53059 days phase of the moon. What does modern science say? "...cycle of phases of the Moon as seen from Earth, averages 29.530588 mean solar days in length (i.e., 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes 3 seconds);..." (Encyclopedia Britannica). In other words, modern scientists are just a few seconds wrong in their calculation. Without modern telescopes, how could a Jewish sage know this without G-d's revelation?