Dog peed on my bed for the 3rd time this week

>dog peed on my bed for the 3rd time this week

What do I do???

poop on his bed

let him pee on rest of bed so it matches the stain

"TSCH TSCH"
-Cesar

Put him down.
Just shoot dog if you have a rifle. The vet will rape you with bills.

>untrained dog peea where he should not
>just kill him there is no other way m8

Edgy

>>dog peed on my bed for the 3rd time this week
>
>What do I do???
He's trying to tell you something, that's how animals get owners attention, maybe he doesn't get enough activity or his food his giving him problems.

Fucking trolls everywhere, you can never get a real answer.
I know this isn't yahoo, but come the fuck on, people.

OP here

Dog is only 4 months old and is a girl. Has never been like this before. Also pisses every time I pet her or even look at her.

festering nigger diarrhea

she is showing you the fact that you are dominant, and is closely related to fear responses
peeing on your in bed is more likely more about bonding than it is about territorialism

Are you scaring the dog? My cat pooped on my bed when I left the door to her litter box closed.

Keep your bedroom door shut. If your dog starts going to the bathroom Yell NO. Then take dog outside. If dog goes to bathroom outside encourage it.
That is the simplist least violent way I know to train a dog. It can take any where from 3 days to two months.

Some will pick up quick. Even If it is old it will figure it out.

Your dog isn't old and knows it is going to the bathroom I assume.

If dugger sleeps with you then do not let him until he learns not to pee In your room

Did you beat her as punishment for anything? Can you read her body language?

Bitches will do that, it's a sign of submission. Trouble is, if you get angry with her she'll think she isn't pissing enough and just hose it out.
You need to be fairly stand-offish and keep a distance, give her treats, talk nicely but not get too close. Let her get confident and secure. And don't let her in the bedroom. Use a piss post outdoors or in the litter tray to encourage her to use that instead of furniture.

She has never done the submissive peeing until recently.

I don't scare her, but I get aggravated and put her in her cage when she does this

Fuck pupper, post video, do it

I've seen more violent methods but I didn't nptoce them to work any better.

After time goes by some dogs will start to do it again and you just have to keep on it.

If you leave your dog in a locked house all day you have to get him pads or teach him to pee in a litter box.

It's also worth mentioning I live in a studio, so I don't have any bedrooms.

Also reward with treats her for shitting and pissing outdoors. Then reward her for asking at the door to go out. After a while you can just give her approval instead of treats. Then it's a lifetime habit.

Spit roast it over hickory and eat it with a sweet chilli sauce.

That is disgusting. Who the fuck eats sweet chili sauce.

I've been doing this since 6 weeks old, and she has been very good about letting me go out, but for about the last 2 weeks she's been very rebellious. She likes to run off when we go outside (I'm in a foot cast so I can't really chase her) and has been pissing indoors more. She went a solid month without an accident and now it's almost every day.

Kill it.

No, you just get a nasty, scared dog. Positive reinforcement is more useful. Bad news user. Get a waterproof bed cover.

She's testing your authority. My dogger had a phase of this.
Don't reward her for it, and clean up indoor pissing with bleach. Make it clear it's not hers to mark.

I feel bad for locking her up though, but I just can't deal with her right now. When i woke up and felt the sweet warm embrace of piss on the bed, I bite my fucking tongue and put her in the cage instead of screaming at her like normally because I'm sure that doesn't help the situation

Throw poop on the dogs face like a nigger would.