Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQSZHBDTPR4
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
youtube.com/watch?v=wdURsDPlMrU&t=1009s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hajwg6kxpQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for based du30

youtube.com/watch?v=aQSZHBDTPR4

como es el sistema de calificación allá?
es de 1 a un 7 o el de A-B-C-D-F?

a jolly fat man?

De 1 a 10, y allá ?

>how it feels like to post in /cum/

>they make Best girl the most OP

I like it

delete this

>how it feels like to post in /cum/

>tourists from China come
>they see the squirrels everywhere
>they feed the squirrels cheetos and shit
>squirels all weigh several kilograms now
>too fat to climb trees
>too fat to bother hibernating
>just roll around in the leaves and fight with each other

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

cute

When will they ever learn this basic human skill?

1 a 7

Taking a bath and phone posting as we speak.

>Mexican tourists
fuck off
>American tourists
okay i guess
>canadian tourists
never met one, why dont you guys travel?

Hopefully never.

Explain the pic
Is 7 a good number in your grading system or something

;_;

7 es bueno en Mexico?

1 is the worst
7 the best

I never understood how there are people out there that don't know how to swim.
>Everybody around, and nobody trying to help.
lol

Tell me about Galicia.

Is it good?

You need a 7 to pass, anything below is a failure.
6 in elementary school.

Feel like rubbing one off but I think I shouldn't and save up for the welcome fucc on Thursday

Never been. Why are sudacas always so interested in the whitest part of our country? jesus will you just forget about race for one day?

Grew up on water and never learned. Probably bc my peers weight shamed me on pool day so I never got in. Also there was an expectation that everyone already knew how to swim by age 11 and I couldn't swim well which was embarassing.

A lot of time the drowning person will be worse than useless and drown you both.

>10 years old
>at a rich kid's party
>ghetto black kid I know is there
>he can't swim
>gets pushed in the pool
>starts drowning
>try to save him
>dumb fucker essentially pulls us both down because he won't stop thrashing aroudn
>would have both drowned if an adult hadn't jumped in to help us out

Never try to help a drowning person, they'll kill you both.

lel I see

Weird, I grew up near the beach and I've been able to swim as long as I can remember. How do people learn how to swim, anyway? Do landlocked states teach it in school or something?

That's fair. I guess what I was thinking is that one of them in the tubes could have just reached a hand out. Of course I guess the moron could have pulled them in too.

On another note, why the fuck was he in the deep end if he doesn't know how to fucking swim?

This is why I never learned how to swim

I-I'm black btw

The first time I learned of Sloppy Joe's was in the Adam Sandler movie "Billy Madison" and I instantly fell in love.
Tomorrow I shall make some for dinner, haven't had it in a long time.

I used to think this was just a meme too.

Do swimming lessons then. My roommate is an instructor and he says lots of adults do them.

T H I C C E YE B R O W S

fug da rullez

tru dessu

Do you have a friend who can teach you?
It's really all in the breathing. Control how much air is in your lungs at all times, and gauge the dynamics of it. It only really takes a little bit of practice. It's like riding a bike.

>Takeitha, JaMarcus, JaTavious, Dekendrix

>never met one, why dont you guys travel?

We do, it's just that there's only 34 million of us compared to hundreds of millions of the others. Also it's not exactly like you'd recognize us anyways.

IN BIRMINGHAM THEY LOVED THE GUVNAH
NOW WE ALL DID WHAT WE COULD DO
WATERGATE DOES NOT BOTHER ME
DOES YOUR CONSCIENCE BOTHER YOU

how are there human beings that cannot swim? I mean fuck, worst case scenario just get a big gulp of air and lay on your back, you will just float. How is drowning a thing god damn

not to mention treading water is easy as hell and can last you a really long time

shakin my damn head

You just gotta put a giant leaf on your luggage.

yes

>I mean fuck, worst case scenario just get a big gulp of air and lay on your back, you will just float.

I've been swimming since I was 3 and I still can't do this lol

It's snowing outside lads, it never snows in Vancouver. I'm here, sipping on some nice oolong tea and looking at my garden slowly being covered in fluffy white. Later today I'm going to a party where I'm going to talk to a qt all night and maybe hold hands afterwards.

Post good feels, my dudes.
youtube.com/watch?v=wdURsDPlMrU&t=1009s

Well unless spen user there is a bellhop that's not going to help him recognize anyone is it?

Michigan is not really landlocked so I wouldn't know. Landlocked doesn't really have anything to do with it anyway. I doubt many people learn to swim in the ocean. I bet states with a lot of lakes have more people that can swim, but that might have something to do with having more white people as well. Blacks don't swim because lakes in the south have brain eating amoeba.

I still don't know why is this viral tbqh.

There's a joke between mexicans, when the father asks about kid's notes he only want to see a 6 in a cold six-pack.

>Oolong is a traditional Chinese tea
>Vancouver

A lot of Canadians have the very obnoxious habit of sticking the LEAF on all their clothes/backpacks/luggage in an effort to prove to everyone they're not American.

My parents forced me to do it as well when I traveled with them, and I'd always have to pull all these fucking leaves off my stuff when I got back

youtube.com/watch?v=Hajwg6kxpQ4

>blogposting faggot

nobody here gives a fuck dawg

>in an effort to prove to everyone they're not American.

Is it just me, or is this kind of a nationwide complex for Canadians?

how though

like you don't even have to DO anything, how can someone be incapable of "doing" something so passive? Just relax and and let your chest rise to the surface and bam, you're floating

>obnoxious habit

Everyone I've ever met travelling likes Canadians, how is that obnoxious?

Americans get treated badly in parts of Europe pham.

Thicc eyebrows are severely underrated desu

>oolong isn't an incredibly common and well known type of tea

Sort of wish I was a Gucci Chinese dude to be quite honest, big piles of money and all the qt Azns you could ever want. is right though.

Good vibes mang

>be leaf
>go to great lengths to prove you're not american
>then when someone asks what canadians are like start with "well, like americans but ..."

i will buy a house in San Fernando Valley in California next year

Is it gay to jerk off to a man who looks like a woman?

>"well, like americans but ..."

Nobody does that.

A lot of people in Europe don't like Americans because of the stereotypes. Other countries don't seem to mind the insistence on proving that we're not Americans, but it bothers me to do it.

I don't see the huge difference between Americans and Canadians.

If you're rich enough to live in California, you're rich enough to live in a better place literally anywhere else.

>>then when someone asks what canadians are like start with "well, like americans but ..

Nobody does that. If you asked an American to describe Canadians, they would say "like Minnesotans, but some of them speak French".

Good for you

>CIDF at it again

it does bother them ya tard

>Canadian education

>International
Go smoke crack with your mayor D'Kwon

I've heard conflicting opinions on it. I know people on here don't like it, but I wouldn't call Sup Forums users a good representation of any country's population (except maybe Finland)

why would you want to live there?

how do we destroy america?

>say anything even tangentially negative about China or chinks
>(you)'s within 5 minutes

>International
I thought chinks were supposed to be smart? Kek.

Nah, we're yank lite to the whole globe. Nobody cares, you just have to say "im canadian" and they wont rib you for being a yank, but they still think youre yank lite.

what do you want me to say to you

I don't give a shit about China but I'm not going to hate on oolong just because it's from China you subhuman easterner

Chinks out

ily

>Why yes, I do live in northern california
Reminder that this is who you're talking to when they mention "muh cascadia" or "muh cascadia, hella fresh ha ha 420"

i love you

bestiality is a sin yo

The Vancouverite is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a leaf, SJW, shitposter, maple syrup nigger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat.
But call him a Chink and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

thx brudi

Stop replying.

This baiting is the only thing keeping /cum/ alive at this point

>it's thu white man holding us back

You dont know shit about fuck

it's better than pu-erh.

how should i spend my evening?

das racist they dindu nuffin

Ah yes the wonderful smell of PB Blaster fumes

Delete this shit, those urban youths just haven't been given a chance.