I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

>Trolls will be ignored

>I am in the state of New York (Not NYPD)

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever killed anyone?

no. only severely injured animals that needed to be put down.

how does it feel to be a soldier of capitalism and oppression

just kidding

what's the weirdest arrest you've ever carried out?

Do you eat donuts?

Cold you shoot an unarmed nigger so blm can flip the fuck out

Do you ever work as you seem to be posting this shit everyday.

How many blacks you arrested

Gets paid by tax dollars.. Spends shift on Sup Forums

tits or gtfo

What is your week schedule?

have you noticed that 90% of crimes are committed by black people ? (I worked in the police too)

Ever do this

Nice dubs

what do you think about the war on drugs?

O Shit waddup Nigger?

What level of education do you have?

lol capitalism is the enemy of oppression. these libtards dont realize that

um an EDP cursing at a teen. the teen blew a stop sign and caused a car accident. the teens dad was a state trooper who was on the phone with the teen. my sgt. told me to arrest the guy for harassment. it was actually a citizens arrest, i put that kids name on as the accuser, not my own. the like 50 year old EDP left with his 85 year old parents lol. I then called the 50 year old into the station to issue him his desk appearance ticket to face the charge. the whole thing was weird. but there were multiple witnesses that said the guy was losing his mind and threatening the teens. witnesses that had nothing to do with anything, so they werent lying. like the whole neighborhood came out to watch lol

are dubs illegal?

whats the most common mistake that leads to drug dealers getting caught?

Jake Gyllenhaal?

Niggers then?

Do you like.........stuff?

Voting for Hillary?

How many civilians have you shot today after wildly firing in a populated area, and then have the arrogance to assume only you're qualified to possess a firearm.

>/k/ reporting in

its from the movie End of Watch. It literally says it in the filename.

you dont?

i posted yesterday. how many days a week am i supposed to work? and how many hours each day? lol cops get to go home ya know lol

a bunch..funny tho, every one of em was named Dindu Nuffin

implying im at work

5 days a week. 8 hour shifts

not a ton of blacks where i work. i arrest lots of hispanics too. and rich white people lol

failed. legalize, regulate, and tax all drugs

bachelors degree

What is your plan when the millions of armed Americans sick of police brutality start taking pigs out?

dubs are a constitutional right

the biggest mistake is selling drugs lol

probably rolling around in their cars with it

love stuff

hell no

like 12

Ever punched a nigger?

Ever got punched by a nigger?

How many niggers a week do you arrest?

Cops have tickets quotas, right? I've heard it denied a million times, but there's no way there aren't quotas in any station that hasn't made a multimillion dollar drug bust in the last year.

Statey faggit

What's the easiest way to get pulled over?

Wrong way to put that.

When driving, what is one thing you will always pull someone over for

Proof or GTFO
Post duty belt w time stamp

Some cops just wanna put a nigger's head through a plate glass window.

i am an armed american. which brutality case are you referring too? cause i never did that.

so if you are gonna try to kill me cause someone who has the same job as me did something you didnt like then.... i once had an issue with an risk management analyst, is it logical for me to murder every person who works in risk management now?

no i dont

How does it feel to know that if I could shoot you in the face and get away with it I would do it and sleep like a baby that night?

To protect and serve?

Or to abide the law?

Also, do you like your job?

yes and yes...not at work tho fights in school. i won :)

a week? not often enough to count that. every now and then

thatd be illegal. we dont have them. some probably do, like nypd lol. they do expect you to do your job tho....zero tickets everyday for a year...wtf are u doing all day?

crash into a cop car

speeding way way over the limit

thats in a locker at work

are you a police officer? or an overnight security guard named dephlyr?

How do you feel about Plummer vs state

Back the Blue!

Is OP kill?

Might wanna charge that shit user

do you have special instructions about people of colour?

Are you underfunded, and using a phone/pc that belongs in a museum?

how does it feel that i could shoot you in the face, i will get away with it...and then id also sleep like a baby that night? probably get an award too.

We serve the public, not the individual. yes i do

cops live off other people's money? then so does everyone else. we provide a service to the public, a service most people want.

Kek

Have you had training or gotten to use a stingray?

how often do you draw your weapon?
have you ever shot someone?
how much emphasis is put on de-escalation in your department?

Look at the time it's old

l'd certainly like you to shoot it in my face, and l'm sure you'll get a great sleep afterwards. :)

Most people don't really want most of what you do. That's why it's forced not funded by donations

Do you like TPB?

what is your civilian carry weapon of choice

Never provided help for a person whom needed it the most?
Are you really clinging that much to the 'murican system?

Doesn't the public consist of individuals?
Srsly not talking about the junkie, i'm talking about the old lady carrying the heavy groceries.
Or the farmer who died, whom's animals aren't fed.

No. You can't buy donuts in the UK. I've just seen cops eat them in the movies.

I was just mugged and had my iphone stolen, i had to down grade to an older iphone because of it, theyre fucking expensive if you dont have insurance on them, if i was mugged in front of a gas station in front of full camera range adn view, will a detective team actually be able to find my iphone? they also managed to capture their license plates as they left, but idk if theyve reviewed the footage yet.

I mean, I want peacekeepers, but the police in America are generally under-trained, trigger-happy mercenaries. But sure let's supply them with armored vehicles and send them after pot dealers. Seems like a good use of tax money. I'm glad I moved out of the states

What are some of the ideals you had that made you want to be a policeman? How was it making it through the academy and shit?

>all cops are pigs
>we don't need guns because we have police
>feel the bern

piece of shit cars, crap computers and cameras also

no
no and no. agencies around me have them tho..i think its a serious 4th amend issue

that isnt what the case is about. you should do more research. plus, just because you think that the arrest is unauthorized, does not mean that the officer does, or that youre right.

you would basically need a situation where the cop openly threw crack at you, then tried to arrest you for it....so that you KNOW that it is an unlawful arrest. and you had better be able to prove that

you know how many times i have arrested someone and they FELT it was an illegal arrest, yet it was totally legit. like drunk drivers who are so drunk that even when they fall down during the sobriety test, they argue that they passed it.

what do you think would happen if they used deadly force to stop an arrest that they believed was an unlawful arrest? theyd be in prison for life. or put to death in some states

can you join my skype group u faggit?

join.skype.com/wKSPTStwYuJm

not often
no
...nationwide and for a long long time now it was and is always taught that voluntary compliance is the goal. police get hurt, bystanders get hurt, people get sued.

people dont realize tho, that police cant operate like a regular person, you cant just walk away from a violent situation. you can try and calm them, but if that isnt working, oh well, violence will occur, youre not gonna get out of being arrested just because youre mad and said no. we will try to talk you into cuffs..if that doesnt work, you will be beaten into cuffs. do you really expect the police to say...oh not in the mood? we will try again tomorrow..

NYPDbro here. Hope people don't hate you as much as they hate us here.

Interestingly I've come to learn that people in the hood don't hate us nearly as much as these crazy left college kids who think they can fix the world by abolishing police. I live in the hood and it's not like they don't know what I do and they appreciate me for it. Yet I have "friends" from college who cut me off when they learned that I became a cop.

Go figure.

College kid here who used to make frequent stop to the hood to drop off drugs. Couple pounds a week maybe a ounce of Coke every 2 weeks. Had cops try to make me snitch after they let me go didn't charge me and took all my drugs. Cops are shady. Police are criminals.

What made you want to become a police officer in first place?

lol k

most people want paved roads ... thats forced too you idiot.

and no...everyone wants the laws enforced, but no one wants them enforced on them. people constantly complain about others speeding down their road and are angry that we dont give enough tickets...put pull that person over and they will be just as angry that you stopped them for speeding.

Most people like that idea that they can call the police if someone is trying to break into their house

depends what im wearing. ruger lcp, smith and wesson shield, or sig m11-a1

that isnt ture...someone who is having a heart attack def needs help and i was there to help em
system isnt perfect but its better than any other out there right now

the individual might want to commit a mass shooting...the public probably doesnt want that.

we often help out with things like that. people call the police for anything you could think of plus more. we either help or try to figure out who can

i would think itd help

to help people from the assholes of the world

How's the new explorers?

What's your favorite dumb criminal story?

Do you have to deal with jurisdiction arguments with state or other local police?

sure some hate me, some love me, some secretly hate me but pretend to be a fan

so you didnt get arrested so you hate the cops lol idiot

30% on donuts

Is it true that you guys profile people without reason to be patted down on the streets?

dont have em

drug dealers walking into the station with lots of drugs and money on them....lol then getting arrested for it lol...like, you couldnt leave it in the car outside? lol

um not thatd be illegal. if someone did do that its illegal