Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
I have MDMA but I dont know how much to take. Ive read online that 100mg is a good dosage, but I dont have a scale to measure. Do I take the whole rock or is it too much?
Also general MDMA thread

i usually just crush it and then gum it

Can I just swallow it?
And what do you think, that rock seems more than 100mg (0.1g)?

if it's good shit that's too much. 1/8 of that should make you roll your fucking tits off. i suggest parachuting it or blowing it.

Really? I thought that was just one dose. 1/8? It really seems very few.
What's parachuting? And I asume blowing means snorting. I don't wanna do that, I would rather eat it

looks more like sass to me.

What's that?

yea dude listen to him

also I usually take like half a pinneedle and that is still like 200mg

If that is md, that rock would be overwhelming. But that's the best kind of high

parachute is taking a rolling paper, puting MDMA in it and closing & twisting it.

Google "parachute mdma", it'll make more sense.

My 2 cents, I've been taking MDMA for a few years now, and the down part is a bit hard to manage if you're not used to it.

If you plan to take some, try to get some clean friends with you. You're gonna be wanting to talk lots anyway.

But do you eat it or snort it? Maybe you need more when eating it

Don't take advice from any of these fuckers they'll end up killing you

Snorting makes it faster to pop, but a slower effect afterwards.

Eating it w/ parachute takes more time to feel the hit, but last longer.

FYI, I'm working in a drug prevention assocation. I'd rather spend time giving advices to OP than telling him "yolo do it your way".

I've done both, I took 100 mg orally and then a couple hours resides with the same amount nasally. You get more body/feeling effects with oral, but the comeup is much faster when you snort it. Personally I prefer taking it orally.

Ok, thanks for the info.
I think I'm gonna swallow one of the smaller rocks.
If in an hour or so it doesn't affect me I can take a bit more, no? Or is it useless?

Redosing is fine but it really would be better if you had a scale. You should invest in one if you plan on doing more things like this in the future

Thank you guys for the explanations.
I'm kind of nervous. I've only done weed and a bit of shrooms (didn't do much though, I think that it was a bad dosage)

Try to break the rock in powder as best as you can, so the effect is more progressive, rather than a sudden hit that might destabilize you.
Put that powder into the "parachute". Hope you have rolling papers to do it, it's less toxic than regular paper or plastic shit imo.

The effect usually take 30/45mn to rise. If it doesn't kick after one hour, please try to wait 30mn more. As a guy who almost ODed from MDMA, I'm asking you to be careful, pal. Especially if you're going solo on this trip.

Have fun, stay safe.
And reply to me if you have questions or shit. I'll leave the thread open.

Yea, that's true

Don't be nervous. Chillax. Take a small dosage at first. Be patient rather than yolo-ing this.

Don't take the one you got in your fingers, it's a bit too much if you're not used to it

Take a smaller one, and don't forget to listen to music

It's not the kind of stuff i like to take alone but it still can be awesome, if you managed the thing well

imo it's way more better in a musical event

Oh and don't snort it, this shit is not cocaine, you can get serious damage this way, just put it in a rolling paper and swallow it

Ok, I will parachute this. Lets see how it goes
Yea man, I don't wanna be stupid with something like this

Thank you all for your advice

look go to dancesafe dot org and buy their 9 bottleregeant kit. your shit looks like idfk. I doubt its even mdma or mda. Spend the extra 100 dollars. People cut anything and everything into it. Go to an online distrubuture agora or something and get mdma that way. Your shit doesn't even look close to 80 purity which would look like a rootbeer rock candy, but more see through. I wouldnt ingest.

The best shit you get is white and its 97 purity
dancesafe test kit and mg scale if you are really wanting to try it and not get fucked with poinsons

I would rather do this first time alone so I don't get paranoid and I can control the trip.
Yea, deffenetly I'm gonna put some music, any recomendations people?

Yeah i constantly make the mistake of not waiting a half an hour more then take a nother 100mg then BOOM depersonilaztion and like im high as a motherfucker. Also sex have it or jerk it cuz fuck yes motherfucker.. also any good testing kit sites around i wanna make sure i dont die from fentanyal

Take the middle smallest squared part and you are good for a night

Both are me.

As said, it's better to take it with friends / music event. But hey.

Get some music, videogames, and a fucking bottle of water.
You're gonna feel hot, so don't get too much clothes on you, btw.

Once again, if you need advices & shit, thread stays open in my browser.

OP go buy a packet of rolling skins. If you dont have scales then eyeball it. I usually go for an amount the same size as my index fingernail (i dont bite my nails). Some scales are fuckin shit and give bad readings and may cause u to put way more in so be careful.

Water is your friend, don't over heat, have fun :)

Just listen to some shit you already like, and you'll see

Oh and btw the fact that your rocks are a little brownish is a good sign for what I know, if it's bitter when putting on your tongue well you're gonna have fun

Okey, just parachuted this bitch.
Now lets wait for it to come up. Meanwhile could some of you explain me what to expect? Or tell some MDMA experiences?

I love you OP

Isnt a fingernail too much?
Oh nice
Kek, I love you too (In an hour I will be loving everyone)

When it hits just realize that its kicking in and breath and be calm. Any anxiety usually goes away with the drug.

Pls don't die

Yeah, you're gonna feel hot, as I said. Be careful with that. Try not to go full AC and catch a cold, man.

You're gonna be thirsty, so get some water. Not booze, not sodas, water. Even if you drink 100L and spend half your trip peeing.

If you live at your parent's place or something, try to stay in your room. Eyes will be basically yelling "I'm fucking high".

You're gonna get a feeling to talk to people non-stop, and be very "kind". Here we call it the love drug, cause you'll want to be nice a.f, usually.

As I said before, get some music in those ears.

Again, don't panick if you feel like you can't handle it. It will be okay. As long as you put a small amount, you're safe. But if you really feel bad at the beginning, try to inform your friend(s), or someone you can trust with this.

Don't touch your pets. I'm fucking serious. Sweat does transmit the drug, and pets are really sensitive about that shit.

I won't greentext most of my experience, though. Had some bad ones. But overall, most of them were cool.
Actually hooked up a few girls in party thanks to MDMA.

Dont be a fucking pussy, you wont overdose it's mdma...
Just take one of the smallest there if it's not enough, you will feel a hit, but you'll know it can be better, take a half of the next smallest one and leave at it.
DO NOT take 3rd dose. Also dont take that big rock you'll fucking choke on your own vomit if it's your first run.

id do about 150-200 mg first, then do another drop when you peak. Wrap it in a zigzag or tp just one layer so it dissolves quick in your stomach then wait

Eat it or put it in water if you want it to hit you faster dont snort it unless you're a fucking wasteful degenerate

> you won't overdose it's mdma

top fucking kek.

.1 or .2 is good for a first timer. You should be good enough, OP. I used to take several .3 /.5 parachutes and I was a drugged trash back in the days. But always went safety first.

My girl was giving me a blow job in the park high as shit on m and she was begging for me to jizz in her mouth

go to 420chan brazeeto it faggoto abd asku a question there

How many people actually die or overdose from low dosage mdma hits from fucked up shit being in it?

damn i envy you. i'd like to have some mdma right now

I hope I don't act retarded and text people lel
fuck that sounds hot
I was wasted yesterday and an arab offered me some and thought "why the fuck not?"

Yeah, try to avoid that. Otherwise, just chill, enjoy the music. Do you know how much did you put in the parachute, just so I get an idea?

Oh and btw, does anyone know if being hangover can interfere with it? My stomach hurts a bit
Also how is its digestion? Digesting shrooms for example was really heavy for me

If you ate some food today, you'll be k. Don't overfeed, though.
Not sure about the hangover. Was always tipsy/drunk/high when taking it.

I ate that small rock

Just drink a lot of water, or any electrolytes.
If you don't you may die. thats literally the only danger there is.

Crush it and Make a parachute with tobaco paper. And be a man little pussy

Good dose. Have fun

I don't think being "a man" is something to be proud of when doing drugs

Okay. Hope you smashed it well. :)

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums asking for advice on a substance that can kill you ?

I know it's not even 1g so as long as I don't take half of it or something like that it is not dangerous

ty c:
I think I have

Okay. Have fun, mate.

hfhf

The golden rule is 1,5mg/kg bodyweight

Didn't read the thread, I have cocain work soon, fuck it, it's a good idea now

take all of it

lol if you eat that whole rock you will 99% likely die unless youre hospitalized immediately.

lel, go for it

Fuck I just got a bit of diarrhea. Tough I think it's because of the hungover

Man I want some MDMA. I'm jelly.

And what do you recomend me to watch? Any film or youtube channel?
I would like to watch something interesting

Depends on what you usually prefer, man. I do prefere movie, but that's my personal opnion.

i agree with
sass is mda

How much did you pay for it?

Don't snort with bills, dude. This is dirty as fuck. Tons of people touched it with their hands. This is stuff going to your nose.

Get a clean print paper or some sort. Something clean.

It's really difficult to tell If its placebo or if it's actually coming up

Probably coming up, yeah. Enjoy.

Snorting with bills is like the one thing you HAVE to do to get the full experience

Besides, the extra debris lodged in the bill's fibers are gonna cut up the membranes extra for more rush

What would be the point or snorting via dirty fucking bills rather than a clean paper? That's nonsense.

I dont get it, why you take all sorts of weird chemicals instead of just smoking some weed.
Weed is fucking best thing we have and yet people still wait to kill themselves with some shitty drugs.

Shut up.

You have a single does there. Snort the fucking lot of it.

should probably not do drugs but hey if you like to look like a crack whore be my guest

You shut up.

Weed is a specific high. MDMA & other drugs are not the same high thingy. While I don't say "go for it", as an ex-consumer, I totally see why people take some of those, despite being harmful.

Won't be moralfag about it. That's why I tried to advise OP the best I could. If he's gonna use drugs, might he as well do properly and safely as possible.

>this is kind of related I guess

I have a question Sup Forums

>Backstory
So a week ago I went to a party and got drunk for the first time.
I had drank before that, but not as much, just a beer here and there or maybe a shot or two.

Anyways, last night when I went out drinking with friends again (first time drinking again since I got drunk), my body seemed to have some sort of strong repugnance against alcohol, as I could barely drink a bit of beer without feeling like vomiting. And when I took a shot I almost immediately vomited.

Is my body trying to protect me because I got drunk last time?
Or does my body simply have a very bad alcohol tolerance?

yes because crack and mdma are totally the same

bad advice about water. only drink it to wet your mouth as peeing doesnt come easy on MD and you dont wanna flood your brain and die

Not this guy, but printer paper isn't necessarily clean either, since it was made in a factory and never meant to be put in your nose.
Also, bills (at least here in the US) collect less moisture than other paper, so a new crisp bill wastes less.
Of course, if it's good enough, you don't need a lot, and can just do key bumps instead of laying out lines.

parachuting sounds like american gay slang for wrapping the MD up in a rizla into a 'bomb'

Don't know where the term comes from. I'm not using it either. But some people mentioned this earlier, so w/e. As long as he's doing it right.

Here we call it a "para". Which is probably the short for parachute, actually.

it's exactly that

It was £30 but it's pretty fucking good

How's it going, pal?

well, the moar you know.

drugs are drugs and eventually you suck dick for your next fix

yeahhhh...... speaking from experience are you fam?

Or you can be somehow responsible and use your mind and not be addicted.

Didnt read the thread so mahbe someone alresdy suggested this...

Scale would be best obviously but barring that, crush up the whole batch. You should know how much you bought total, right? Keep splitting by eye into halfs until you get to your wanted dose. I suggest you parachute

So OP are you taking this solo, if so why?

Yeah, I parachuted it an hour ago.
I don't know If I'm feeling something, how much time till it comes up? I just had supper tho

I wanna test it. Don't wanna do something like this the first time in an environment I can't control

yes

Should be here. Check your eyes, maybe you don't realize the hit yet?