Samsung fucked up

Samsung fucked up.

Get your TV for 100$ before they fix:
www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN40KU7000FXZA

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/8745947-40-samsung-un40ku7000-4k-uhd-smart-led-hdtv-100-free-shipping?page=14
help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-price-matching-policy
slickdeals.net/f/8745947-40-samsung-un40ku7000-4k-uhd-smart-led-hdtv-100-free-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks op

Won't let me go to cart without login info, any clue?

bump

You can login before going to checkout, but their site is getting hit I assume with the amount of traffic.

anyone successfully add it to their cart/buy?
taking ages to add to cart

thanks OP! will try :D but the page is overloaded...

I have it in my cart, but it takes forever to get to checkout

api digitalriver anyone?

Yeah got that before too, I tried again and it went away.

Bought one, thanks OP

Any chance you can print the page and just price match it at bestbuy or walmart or someshit?

The Best Buy near me didn't have it, but yeah. As long as you get there before Samsung changes it back, I'm sure you can get it price matched.

They won't price match if they think it's a mistake and it's way the fuck below cost. They're gay, but they're not stupid.

Dafuq , when I pressed the checkout button it asked for admin user and password

I think if you were enough of a prick in store they would give it to you but yeah it seems like they dont have them instore yet

>Error 503 Service Unavailable

And it's gone

Me too!

stores havent stocked this yet, apparently.

If anyone successfully placed an order, it will be cancelled before it's processed.

Here's hoping

It wont even let me access the shopping cart.

Got to checkout again.

bump

Done!

Bump!

Verified, but won't do it.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

invalid_token
Session expired

Bought 2.

do you need to have an account?

Will Samsung ship to the UK?

Placed one but doubt they'll honor it. the fact that the page is getting slammed with requests tells me that they'd lose big time if they honored the price.

Nope, guest checkout.

I cant even get it in my cart

they are a billion dollar company

me neither bro

They have to, if they can't take more out of my bank account other than the purchase I authorized. That's 100% illegal.

Well someone at Samsung is gonna lose their job!

anything special that you did?

Waited a very long time to each page to load lmao.

Same here gaaaah

same

Large Troll.

Not trolling.

Order was confirmed, and send to my email.

Won't add to my cart

slickdeals.net/f/8745947-40-samsung-un40ku7000-4k-uhd-smart-led-hdtv-100-free-shipping?page=14

soooo apparently too late

opened a new browser and tried to buy a different product, the cart is completely disabled

They would refund your money, they wouldn't take more.

Saw a thread on another site with 330,000 hits since this morning. Assuming 1 buy each or for even 1 out of 4, that's 900 less for samsung per purchase. That's not an amount they'll be willing to shrug off.

You do realise that they will just revoke any succeeded order and return money?

Its officially dead. Thanks op.

Target/best buy didnt honor it.

But samsung via wrbsite is going to.

they'll just cancel the order doufus

Enjoy having a $1000 charge :^)

Why the fuck you people even consider a possibility of getting 100 buck TV just because there was a error??

They will say: oh hi, there was a fucking mistake, heres your money, fuck off

If the order was for 107.50, they can't charge my card for $1,000. I could literally sue them.

They cant charge you more than you authorized them to charge you, he has a receipt saying how much he verified

Currently at checkout now, slow as hell but all you gotta do is let the pages load

correct.

Nope, the law won't allow them to do that

Yea you're right

yeah that is what happens every time their is an error

Lol I was trolling, hence the > :^)

They'll just refund everyone and cancel the order.

It's illegal to charge for $1000 when it said $107.50.
Maybe they'll refound the money, but not charge the whole price

Won't add to my cart

Will i be able to get it shipped to UK? Also what happens if I only have £700 in my account?

>the law
lol we got a lawyer in here guys, lets listen to this obviously correct legal advice

It broke, two items in cart for 1700 sorry friends

It goes to $849 once the shopping cart loads.

Omfg this thread is full of retards

"The law"

Jeez im dying

Too late bro... too late ;(

>Having literally no idea how vendor customer relations work

Duder they have full right to return your money and cancel the order, i fucking promise you

Just checkout with 2 of them and got an email, all I did was give the pages some time to load and slowly but surely I got to check out, hopefully they won't cancel the orders and we can enjoy some 4k life

Walmart's price match wont apply cuz samsung isn't on it's OK list

help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-price-matching-policy

I've clicked confirm order and keep getting "We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again"

Nah, they can. Happened to me many times. I ordered a 10 of 3tb hard drives from office depot for the price of one after an error on their site. All they did was change my order to one and sent it to me. Then I could either keep it or get a refund. I got a refund.

Always too late.
Thanks for sharing tho, OP.

I was just pretending to be retarded: the post.

WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT A TV ANYWAY? IT MAKES YOU DUMB

Sell it for easy 500 bucks or something, mate.

It's all fixed everyone.

Sorry :(

I want one to watch movies and shows off my pc while in bed, not for actual tv

kek is anyone actually getting a tv? or did samsung already send a refund

All orders will be cancelled. RIP.

slickdeals.net/f/8745947-40-samsung-un40ku7000-4k-uhd-smart-led-hdtv-100-free-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

My order still went through.
I guess we'll find out later in the week.

I got my order in at the last second. Kek nothing to lose.

I work for Samsung in their online department. My coworker goofed up and instead of saving $100 the TV is $100.

The people who did have an order go through
will be getting their televisions.

We use google analytics to see where traffic is coming from and from Sup Forums we have had over 160 people try and buy these televisions. And about 12 actually completed the full process and will be receiving their television in 7-10 days

I don't even have enough money.. about £10 short :c

Getting job soon though (hopefully)

And I am a robot

Ok guy.

Literally says in the terms that you have to agree to when you place the order, that they reserve the right to cancel any order.

just 160?

Won't let me add it to my cart

>7days
>preorder
ok

Hey fagot, go change some prices on some new phones. Use your coworkers PC so he gets even more fucked.

>this thread

fuck me

I'm from Mars, you guys are welcome to colonise

Do it on the 55' tv