>have a thing I need 10h a day for

Hows the life with nighshifts?

I could do
22pm-6 am work
6 am -12 pm sleep
12 pm - 10 pm the thing
4h chilling, repeat

Doable? Help me make a life choice b.

If "the thing" is any way stressful, you'll burn out sooner or later. Ask any parent trying to raise a kid and work a full time job at the same time.

If the thing is D&D then kek, but nightshifts are pretty fucking tight if you dont have any friends and spend your nights alone anyway. You never have to deal with many people which is pretty fuggin great

nah not d&d or anything like that

i bet op plays eve online.

not a mmorpg or a tabletop or whatever the fuck it is most people here do

Yeah, it is a short time solution.

just spill the beans on what it is you cunt

then i'd get no replies to this thread

so clearly you want people to ask what the thing is

what is the thing

It's actually a pretty fun game.

I'd probably try to shorten the "thing" if possible.

Either that or find a job that lets you sleep more.

6hours of sleep a day isn't good for you.

I work night shift 10 till 7 am it's cool everyone usually smokes weed the odds are your co-workers will do some kind of drug.. plus you usually get paid more and get to witness bum fights

What is the thing OP

I work from 5-8pm to 3-5am shifts(as in I start from 5-8 and finish from 3-5, depending on scheduling) and eh it's alright. If you like working around less people or don't like people that muchz it's a great time to work

It's built up too much now. If I reveal it it will seem trivial or stupid. Maybe I'll just take up being heterosexual, and cut out the four hours of huffing cat urine.

just tell us

what the fuck man

not the op

OP, listen to me.

I have been working night shifts as an administrator at a hotel for the past 10 months.

I will answer all your questions.

If you tell us what the thing is.

It was me. It's called cheezing. I got it from a show. I strap a bag of cat puss soaked paper towels to my face and I escape to a fantasy land of dragons and tits where I am a warrior King. 10 hours is like an entire year in the land of Sclartz

South park