You do allow spiderbros in your home, right user?

You do allow spiderbros in your home, right user?

No thanks.

I used to kill them on site but now that I know they watch my back I live and let live

Are you fucking kidding?
Them shits eat into your brain through the ear canal at any given chance, not taking that risk.

No, I fucking kill every single one I find, even ones I find in the garden

yes i do. i have a bunch of jumping spiders living all over my place

love them cute little bastards

as long they arent right in my face then they live

just put a big black jumper in the room outback to eat the widows

Yes. I don't kill predators. Spiders kill other pests, so why kill them?

If one is bothering me, I'll trap it and take it outside. The only exception would be for a black widow or brown recluse. We don't have many black widows where I live and I've never seen s brown recluse in my house.

the brown recluses should just fuck themselves. hate those bastards

They are cute! I let them live here

Yes, but then again I don't live in a third world country where the spiders are actually dangerous.

>third world country where spiders are dangerous
you, sir, are a moron.

Yeah, except dangerous one I put outside, prefer spiders over ebola mosquitoes anyday

They ate those fucking fly's and they know where is my place

I wish I had some. I need them to kill the fucking clothes moths. I am thinking of catching a few and releasing indoors. The only trouble is I gotta be careful I don't bump into any false widows.

at any given time, there is a spider at least 3 feet from you.

you swallow 10 spiders in your sleep every year

>>This retarded.

>actually believing this
>even the most basic of retards know that mythbusters showed why this is retarded
>a retarded show for retards just made you look like a blithering retard

so is this

that's a myth. someone made it up once

Only the less dangerous ones. Wolf spiders are no joke. If outside I let them be and teach my kids about leaving spiders outdoors alone because they eat mosquitoes and shit

I have issues killing insects but not humans

It's actually a myth that it is a myth. It's called "Omosoegisis". When something sounds like it a myth, but actually is real.

Watch your back? What do they exactly do? I always kill those mother fuckers

I had a group of fly catchers that were living with me a year or two ago, I hope they come back because those little bastards keep my home completely bug free.

I don't allow brown recluse or black widows, other spider bros are fine by me.

>in your home
Just keep some on you at all times.
You know what works better than Pocket Sand?
Pocket Spiders.

retards

I let spiders live mostly, clean up their webs from time to time and kill some to keep the population down, try to get eggsacks so I don't have dozens of baby bros dangling in my face.

But after I got cats they kill most of them. They kill flying bugs too, so I have almost no problems with flying bugs

Oh well

only if they're not messing w/ my loli!

I

I hate spiders, but appreciate their work. If they are out of the way, they're cool. If they are on me or moving towards me, I'll kill em. But if I can, I'd rather they just chill and eat the fuckers I hate even more

Depends

fuck those creepy little hell spawns!

Why is that stupid? In a first world country you can be bitten by a highly venomous spider, go to the er and be on your way. In a third world country you lay down and die.