White guy punished naked for being racist and antimuslim + his facebook info given

White guy punished naked for being racist and antimuslim + his facebook info given

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/isis-beheading-3-peshmerga-retaliation-kurd-shell-civilian-area-under-iraq-control-500x329.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek.
At least he still lives.

Any other source on this besides the youtube video? You can't understand what's going on - I want background.

Read the description faggot

i would love to be naked in public

Ok you fucking moron - I can find an obscure youtube video with no English and write whatever description on I want - doesn't make it fucking true. I'm asking for the actual news story. Do you just believe everything you see on the internet, you dumb cocksucker?

lol u mad bro :D

lol he mad bro :D

you have his facebook given, ask him personally. I did and by his madness and "fags" he called me I'm sure it's him. And his profile gives you a lot of information about his political views.

lol u 12 dawg. 18 + here mah nigga gtfo

He's not so proud anymore :P

lol u mad too bro? :D

lul

What makes you think that the fb link is real?

You got a problem with white people, monkey boy?

Fuck the Muslims let them rot in a shit filled pit

because I wrote to him and his reaction was like "delete it faggot NOW"

We did, the middle east. Fuckers got out haven't they.

I got a problem with stupid and racist people and their pale asses they can't keep in their pants.

the youtube title says the guards are arabs. but they actually speak turkish.
They just make fun of him for standing naked in front of the door.
"why the fuck is he shaking his ass, that idiot"
OP is trying to push some anti-white agenda.

None of his claims are verifiable.

So, yes then. I don't know what were gonna do with you little, angry, brown people. You're rather annoying.

Here on Sup Forums we hate racist people and antimuslims. How we can help my dearest friend?

this is what the jews wanted.

He's angry and brown and thinks he's owed 34.75 virgins.

spam his facebook with this xD

>stupid and racist people and their pale asses
>racist people and their pale
>racist
>pale
Racism against whites is still stupid and racist faggot.

pale is not colour of the skin. Black guy can be pale aswell

He's answering to this guy reffering to white people

lol

Haha, I'm gonna shoot you, you dumb nigger, just like every other nigger that's ever tried to start shit with me.

I will strip you naked and throw you into group of my back homo friends, have fun :)

fucking 12 year old reddit white knights

get the fuck out of here

JESUS YOU ARE SO DUMB AMERICUCKS! I'm gladd, I live in Poland! We would cut dick these faggot, for being white and pussy both!

gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/isis-beheading-3-peshmerga-retaliation-kurd-shell-civilian-area-under-iraq-control-500x329.jpg

made especially for OP

refugee confirmed^^^^^^^^^^