OH MY GOD !!!

OH MY GOD !!!
Sweden: Muslim migrants repeatedly rape 12-year-old boy

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/two-migrants-pretending-to-be-teens-rape-12-year-old-boy-in-sweden/

jihadwatch.org/2016/02/sweden-muslim-migrants-repeatedly-rape-12-year-old-boy-film-the-whole-thing

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458329/Two-migrant-men-lied-15-accused-raping-boy-12-Swedish-youth-asylum-centre-filming-assault.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG.OR
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36290364
data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got the vid?

This
For research purposes of course

i don't have the vid, sorry

Why are you pointing out that it's immigrants you racist sexist homofob /swedish media and leaders

you forgot "islamophobic"

The sad part is that I'm not even surprised

poor kid ;_;

serious question.
where does a white person migrate to these days?
germany was on my short list but now its fucked.

The US?

he loved it in his tight little boipucci, i swear to allah

Lot of niggers there

There are more niggers in the US than muslim in the whole fucking world.
It's not for white man.

land of the free lol

We can change that though

How about you don't move to a place overflowing with niggers?
They wish

Country side/ farther out suburbs have minimal nigatry

This

"He was that kind of boy anyway"

Wouldn't it be easier to just purge europe? I mean we already almost got it done once... But the amerifags ruined it.

they just follow the prophet muhammad's example, it's another culture.

BEAT MUSLIMS WITH THE SPURDO SPARDE GAME :DDDD
proof:
try it!
I'm serious

I wonder what kind of person that kid grows up to be.

Gee, this seems like a totally legit story.

a normal Swedish male/feminist

> I am too stupid to use Google

> thegatewaypundit
> jihadwatch

While surely somewhere some muslim is raping some girl just based on the fact that there are so many people on earth I don't get how people can take these sources seriously.

Yeah, Daily Fail and some right wing fear sites. Go back to pissing your pants pussy.

This

Allah promises virgins women and child in Paradise as a reward to the blessed

“Those are the ones brought near in the Gardens of Pleasure, a company of the former peoples and a few of the later peoples, on thrones woven, reclining on them, facing each other. There will circulate among them young boys made eternal with vessels, pitchers and a cup from a flowing spring.” — Qur’an 56:11-18

Misogynistic + Pedo COMBO !!!

Is there some way to find it without said keywords

Australia, its a white controlled country with some nigger problems

I don't get why people are loosing their mind over shit like this. Here in germany since 2000 we had about 10.000 cases each year. It's not like 1 rape is something special in that sense.

From the US, duh

so if you can't find something on BuzzFag or HuffCocks then it's just propaganda? okay

Lol good on ya muslims

I hope he was cute

Agreed. Sweden seems even worse than the UK lately.

So you are too stupid to know what a legitimate news source is? Good to know I'm dealing with fucking retards. Keep being led around by your inbred cock by the fear mongers moron.

gatewaypundit, jihadwatch, not exactly reliable. I'll wait for mainstream to confirm this actually happpened

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458329/Two-migrant-men-lied-15-accused-raping-boy-12-Swedish-youth-asylum-centre-filming-assault.html

White person rapes someone : what a fucking evil bastard. good thing the rest of us are good people

Muslim: THOSE FUCKING RAPIST CUNTS. KILL THEM ALL. STOP LETTING THEM FLEE FROM WAR.

there are plenty more

Pretty obvious b8
Try harder faggot

they are the war though

Nah it's just how people react on a constant basis. Makes no sense but once you point out the logical fallacy people feel stupid and start shouting bait.

This.

"SOME" are the war. if they were "ALL" the war why would some of them peg it shitting their pants?

Again, the Daily Fail is not a reputable news source you fucking moron. Is this too hard for your inbred brain? Do you need a diaper change? Fucking Fox News bitch.

Muslim migrants don't understand occidental culture, they just need education.

> everything is right wing fear sites unless they are left wing fearsites

how is it not?

>all muslims are fleeing from war
Those cunts aren't fleeing from any wars, they're moving to the countries that will take best care of them. They come here and our government gives them free shit for nothing like they're fucking worth it, do you think anyone else gets this type of treatment? Do you think I'd be able to do do nothing all day and get paid for it? Sure there are some people who are fleeing from wars but they're not seen anymore because of the ones who are trying to live more luxurious lives

Why are people so mad when a Muslim rapes a child but no one really cares about the fact that Europe is home to a flourishing child sex slave market since more than 10 years?

Also, that a few Muslims do bad things is to be expected in the same way it is to be expected that a few indigenous people will do bad things. One rape isn't really statistically relevant.

eat my superior right wing shit you liberal faggot, its all you deserve

Because they chose the losing side.

Are BuzzFag and HuffCocks the only reputable news sources to you, faggot? Maybe you should go back to your safe space and cry about it.

where are the women and children? even if these men are fleeing from war (which they mostly arent) why arent they staying home and fighting to protect their families? are these cowardly deserters really the kind of people we want in our societies?

This

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG.OR

Most people are fleeing from wars or place where they're genuinely oppressed (death penalty for homosexuality). Sure there are a few people who aren't fleeing because of that, but the percentage is rather small.

thissity this this

....but there are woman and children fleeing.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36290364

well fuck me. a video of migrant children.

it's almost like you were fucking wrong eh? you fucking dopey cunt

How can you still be a racist in 2016 they are used to their culture they didnt know that its not allowed

Um, because many of thier stories are sensationalist bullshit not backed up by other sources. It's tabloid news.

according to twitter and facebook? not according to real statistics

HOW ABOUT YOU LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO FROM THE BBC

I'm not the one crying and pissing my pants pussy.

That's only the case in countries with family reunification laws. That way they can come first on the dangerous path and get their family to Europe without taking any risks. Also, in every major war there have been refugees.

so they are like any other news site?

Well it's funny how they move from one place where they'll be oppressed to another place where they'll also be opressed. Jews have migrated out of Malmö because they have received death threats from Muslims and a lot of Muslims are openly against gays in Sweden, but that's okay because they're just poor victims and we need to take care of them

Do you need a nap sport?

so select frames in a few minute long video are supposed to make a statistically accurate generalization?

Shitty bait 2/10

This guy knows what's up. It's just the same regurgitated shit from these hate websites and you dumb cunts keep lapping it up.

>germany: totally screwd thx 2 merkel
great question, pls tell if you find a legit answer!

whaa whaaa whaaa any source expect libturd echo chambers is not legitimate whaa whaa

That's a bad strawman. No one is arguing that it's okay.

Are you trying to tell me when somebody says "Where are the woman and children" then when I show you a video of the children you fucking deny it.

Video proof. video fucking proof and it's not enough. you must of fell out of the stupid tree and hit every fucking branch down mate.

8/8 you fucking got me

>they should've purged the middle east long time ago!
...and now we're sitting in the stink of it all...

iceland?

> Everything that isn't regurgitated social justice warrior shit from these hate websites is untrue and you dumb cunts keep lapping it up.

Spurdo Sparde game!
EBIN!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

too old

Switzerland, if uneducatedfag then Poland or Czech Republic

I think you're talking about the far left propaganda

This.

Lock up your sons, daughters and goats - no one walks freely over here anymore.

go to New England
England used to be white, now it's "Great"
which would you rather buy, a new car, or a "Great" condition one?

Haha, only idiots and inbreeds take those sources seriously.

> Are you trying to tell me when somebody says "Where are the woman and children" then when I show you a video of the children you fucking deny it.
No, you retard. Women and children make up only a small part of it. Showing a handful of women on a couple minute long video doesn't prove anything. There are several millions of these refugees, if you are so fucking dumb that you are not aware. And almost all of them are men.

Lots of poles in England these days, and they don't take any mudslime shit. The pakis have even started moving out of places in my town that white people just didn't go into, because they're scared of the Poles.

>attention whore
>tomahawked

nice meme fag I am not a "conservative" and I don't even watch fox news

You said where are they. I showed you. now you back up onto the argument "THERE'S NOT MANY OF THEM"

9/8. YOU GOT ME AGAIN SON.

>flourishing child sex slave market
LOL
get off Sup Forums and back into the basement grandma!
or at least stop believing every shitty deepweb story ppl tell

Oh my, you totally showed me. I guess men with boobs proves women can have penises too

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

Woman and children added together make up 55%. We only have 45% men because some countries have family reunification laws.