What would I say?

What would I say?

Help?

send her this

Bump

Can't send pictures, and I think that is probably the shittest picture to send imho

Jesus you sound like a huge faggot and the fact that this girl is going along with it means she's either fat or sluts around.

what the fuck is the context? you talk like you're autistic

What's your opening line then bro? So interested to hear what the expert has to say

holy shit youre a faggot

>I actually have autism

>X
>X
>X
>X

I don't use a fucking cringey line that's for sure, if you have to rely on that shit you obviously don't have much of a personality. Oh wait you're asking Sup Forums for stuff to say of course you don't have a personality

This the new cringe thread?

What the fuck is this cringey shit? Fucking birds? Dude, you have absolutely no game I'm embarrassed as shit

>I don't don't do this
>I don't do that
>I can't think of a line to include in this post

TL;DR

IM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Before we go further, I have ornithophilia... please tell me you will dress up as an actual bird and squawk as I fuck your pigeon pooper

Holy fuck nigger charge your phone

I actually have no game mate, I'm
Not arguing bro. Hence why I asked for help? Are you for real haha

show me some titties

Say, "If you were to grab your coat, the next thing you'd have to grab would be my Penis"

>if i use greentext that means i'm right even if i don't have a point to make

You're a fucking idiot

Are you for real? This is the type of shit an actual honest to god autist would write. Not calling you an autist because it's the go to Sup Forums insult but because it's quite literally something an autistic kid would write. If you ever thought this was remotely acceptable there is no amount of coaching I or anyone could give you that could turn your shit around. Sorry man, it's unfortunate

Wow don't sperg out on a relaxing Sunday night on an anonymous anime faggot image board bro

>calling women birds REPEATEDLY unironically

I think you have a case of clinical autism, friend

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

How much do you weigh?

Also, check em

See post

Don't squeeze the chickens till the orange juice Cry's for mercy

See post

>now he's going with the "shit i'm an idiot better turn around and pretend I was trolling all along" routine

Wasted enough time on this thread. Fuck off OP