Bump

Bump

She's so fucking hot... such a brace smile

She's hot, shame she can't act.

What do you mean, she can't act?

this

Wish there was a better pic.

Idk she pretty convincing as this dead body kek

she looks great in starwars but ugly as fuck in all other pictures.

>dont identify me with keira knightly i am my own person
>does nude scene
>Check me on my merti as an actor,not who i look like or my body

/thread

Honestly I think she's cute but not hot

I wish I was that lucky dog, i would lick her feet and face all day, and misbehave alot so she could hit me with the leash and tell me "bad doggy! thats a bad doggy!"

I want to die ;_;

Tired of seeing this above-average girl.

thanks for agreeing with me. i really loved her in SW but feel a bit cheated.

A shame she is gonna be blacked

awwww yeah nigger. next chrismas the dark side will be strong in her.

How the fuck does that affect you? I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but I see no relevance whether an actress fucks one or not.

The Nigerian actor is the only good young actor of this movie. This slut is way below average, don't know how she made her way onto SW. Even shitty SW deserves better. Poor nigga.

why? is there a purpose of this thread?

>any star wars movie
>good acting

Are you always this stupid?

>implying the greatest joker voice isn't good acting

Yeah I admit.
But at least, you have nice SW movies (you know, those shot in the 70's and 80's)

Do you guys think it is stupid how Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker and in Episode 8 Luke is all 'No, you are my father!' when she finds this out??

Also, spoiler alert

Did you think this was in any way humorous?

aynone else feel like shes only attractive when her hair is down? like i find her totally awful looking when her hair is up in any way.

So you don't think it will be good either? What about how Finn falls in love early in the movie but then you find out his new love interest turns on him at the very end and makes him lower the shields for Phasma?

Again, major episode 8 spoilers here.

Where does your hate for black people come from? Have you had some bad encounters with them?

Same, when she presented at the oscars she had her hair up and looked bad