Why can belgians never not be shit

why can belgians never not be shit

it's not right damnit

Because you are and will always remain an irrelevant shithole where terrorist gather to prepare their assaults.

Your performance during friendlies led you to believe you were a great nation of football but you'll always stay shit in real competitions

your one to talk

it took you at least an hour to score against Romania.

>t. struggled vs Romania

>t. 9% muslim country

>t. mad samefag
>t. Molenbeek

Well, Romania parked the bus during most of the game. No games have been easy so far except for Germany and Italy

Also >netherlands thinking they have a say here

I had just forgotten about the muslim part la

You mean africans?

>t-they parked the bus
Isn't it the players job to find a way around that? You shouldn't use a meme as a fucking excuse desu.

So your basically saying you got outsmarted by some Romanians? And then you laugh at Belgium for losing against Italy, a top tier contender every time.

first you need to behead your king, second you have to be more nationalistic, third it's just the first match

The eternal belcucks are paying the price for all those "FIGHT AND WIN" threads they used to post incessantly.

They make fun of USA football like some big tough guy who can only pick on retards, then their "golden generation" can't even beat the worst Italian team ever. Cucks had it coming to them with all their hubris.

Italyparked the bus and shat their pants in the second half desu, that wasnt easy at all desu. But good for them, they deserve it.

Did your invitation to the party get lost in the mail?

>he doesn't know what catenaccio is

>be amerilard
>go to party
>get shot

germany and italy definitely didn't have easy games. are you basing that entirely on the final score?

btfo ahha

>outsmarted
Dumbass, we won the fucking game
The thing is, Romania was the best defence in the qualifiers and they played the 0-0. Spain also struggled against the Czechs but they still played better
I dont even know why I lose my time discussing with a dutch, when do you play again?

>getting outshined by Pellè

>Romania was the best defence in the qualifiers

le delusional surrender monkey

> t. couldn't qualify in extened competition but still try to talk shit
>the country of johan Cruijff
>le rely on arjen robben team

hi euros

Dumb American here that wants to get into REAL football. I really like Arlen Robbin and Memphis depay and would like to see them play for their national teams.

Can someone tell me when the next Dutch eurocup game is?

At least I'm not rooting for a bunch of African men representing my home country while my native countrymen are getting murdered by those same immigrants. France is in such a pathetic state right now.

>Peᶫlè

>We won the game!
by a lucky blooter made by a muslim

top kek

match was GOAT
rate it

>can't reply to football arguments
>resort to Sup Forums rantings

May I remind you the skin colour of those players: Elia, martins indi, tete, willems, van dijk, kongolo, rekik, bazoer, dejong, anita, wijnaldum, depay, promes etc etc etc

Youre as african as we are, but at least ours aren't complete shit

>muslim
Nice meme bro. Keep being irrelevant on the international stage, El ghazi

>African
nah south american except for indi

.004% chance of getting shot in america

9/10 no energy left

The last good generation was 2002, with Wilmots doing what he did best: play, not coach.
The last great generation was 1990, maybe 1994, if not for Platt, we woud have been to the semi finals at least.

Nobody looks like they know what they are doing on the pitch

Witsel and fellaini is a terrible duo with no pace to it

Get naingollan and dembele on the field together. De bruyne needs to be in the middle.

Stop punting aimless crosses and long shots at every opportunity, get to the byline and put in some decent balls for lukaku in behind, or de bruyne on the pullback

Seriously it was pathetic watching Belgium last night, everything was in front of the back 3 and they were completely comfortable.

is witsel even good at all? there was lots of hype before he signed to whatever russian team but I never see him doing much with the nt

I was quite impressed with Ukraine & expect them to move from the group

What's the chance if your gay?

>SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

he was pretty good at benfica, where he was further up the pitch. He got butchered/let himself get butchered on holding midfield, a position where a lot of his qualities can't come into play.

was a promising young lad once and never lived up to that potential, like there are dozens of players. Now that i think about it, "one in a dozen" is probably how you can best describe him these days

Do Belgians really think they have a chance of winning this cup?
Is your media really feeding such delusion into your minds?

Yes lots of people thought that
Until yesterday evening

Our world cup started like that too. Dont understimate Belgium yet

yes and yes.

It really is the worst if you're not a casual and actually watch games throughout the year. I made the same mistake like the last world cup and watched the footy on a big screen with a few thousand people. The incredibly retarded shit you hear this time of year is making me want to go on a killing spree.

It's perfectly fine not to care about football, but at least don't pretend you do when there is a tournament like this, or at the very least don't give your very vocal opinion based on seeing 5 minutes of compilations on youtube combined with whatever media outlet """"analyst"""" is telling you.

Belgium is not one of the favorites to win it, Mertens is not better than Hazard, Wilmots is not the perfect coach for Belgium (although that one may have changed after yesterday, lel), and these shitty players from our own competition do NOT belong, despite what everyone around you is telling you.

The worst is VTM nieuws with their constant retarded hyping.

Belgiums are not always shit but they should really ignore hype when it mostly comes from brits.
Half the world has been telling you that your players are not that good but still brit clubs buy your shit like they are waffles on sale. We've also been saying that a good team is more than just a bunch of good players.
Just look at Fellaini ffs.

Lmao

Ibrahim Affelay is a muslim and plays for your dogshit team who can't qualify against Turkey.
Oğuzhan Özyakup is a muslim born and raised in netherlands who cucked you hard by scoring for Turkey.

Payet is a top lad from Réunion who scored for his country at the Euro.

Learn the difference.

We're not even in the euro so stop obsessing over the Netherlands.

Also a muslim is a muslim, there is no difference.

Yes I agree there is no difference between Affelay and Ozyakup, both cucked Nehterlands.

But Payet is a christian from Réunion who is proud to play for his country.

Van Persie is a muslim who plays for Netherlands. He is maried to a muslim women and named his son Shaqueel.

as I said, learn the difference.

>ur one to talk u dont even haev nfl title xDDDDD

Literally American tier arguments shitting down this entire thread. Most European nations has populations of heavily influenced by football, why does it matter wether or not the fucking players in their national team made it to the Euros or not, it doesn't mean the person posting has any less of a clue when it comes to the sport he's talking about.

Van Persie is not a Muslim.

Squad too multicultural/swag-hubris/lacks chemistry, also Wilmots is obviously bad.

But look at Carassco yesterday on Italy's last counter, he was literally walking like 5m away.

Too many Belgian players believe their own hype.

Your team would be much better off with less fifa-meme players

Mertens-Mirallas on top
Dembele-Defour in the middle
Pocognoli-Cavanda as fullbacks

They are individually worse maybe, but the team would be better as a whole.

talking about players believing their own hype and then adding mertens and mirallas, you could not have named players with bigger ego's lol. Both nice players to have because they are opportunistic and get that cheeky goal in, but on a bad they are selfish and lack vision to reach teammates in a better position. Ask Napoli and Everton fans and i'm sure you will get more or less the same answer. Not team players, at all.

Defour, i can understand you haven't watched him play the last two years (i wouldn't watch the belgian comp if i wasnt belgian), but believe me when i say he's pretty much finished. He has dick pics floating around to add to the tales of drunken nights out, if that gives you a general idea of today's defour.

pocognoli and cavanda, i could understand pocognoli to some extent. It's a bit like ciman. Yes he is shit, yes he doesn't have the same level as the others, but he will be focused 90 minutes on solely doing his job right. Cavanda has been tried and tested multiple times, he was really, really shit. Like not 70% of what the other player's qualities are but more like a 20%. It was awful.

Dembele i fully agree. Fellaini/Witsel needs to go in favour of him, i think anyone who knows our players a bit would agree that starting both yesterday was stupid, not adjusting at halftime was a blunder (taking off Naingolan instead of one of the upper two is probably going to be the blunder of the tournament, that was some next level shit).

I watch Napoli plenty. He is better than Hazard. Benteke and Lukaku are pure meme to me, I would take anyone of Thorgan Hazard, Mirallas, Bathshuay over them.

Okay i dont know about his personal life.

Maybe Ciman is better than Cavanda, but Cavanda was okay in Lazio and adds at least something going forward.

>south american niggers are different from african ones

We will never agree on mertens/hazard. i know hazard is overrated but he is still 2 steps above mertens, imo. agreed on benteke/ lukaku pure meme, thorgan isnt a pure striker. bats or origi for first striker, always

i was talking about his personal life because that's the only reason he even gets in the news here anymore. He is average even by belgian league standards and perma injured (seems to be an on going theme with a lot of belgian players).

>mirallas
>not believing his own hype

He's the definition of a scumbag egoistical player with severe attitude problems.

I feel you user

At least they scored in the EC. and won. you know, because the made the EC.

lets be honest here, both your nations are muzzie shitholes now.

Guys no prob because to forget about the horrible match the national team is surely training hard right??
Yeah no, Wilmots let them have a massage today and are now doing a biketrip in France.
Good job Wilmots. Good fucking job.

>the terrorist camp of Belgium

I'm just getting all my shitposts out before >we fuck up and I have to go into hiding