Oh shit, Mormons are making the rounds in my neighborhood

Oh shit, Mormons are making the rounds in my neighborhood.

How do you guys usually answer them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FU4sfjFhJwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't

this.

/thread

pink panties, dick semi-hard and hanging out one side

I point to the sign which reads "we are not at home to salesmen, evangelicals, people who "just want 5 minutes of your time" or people who want us to give them free shit". Then I say " next time read the goddamn sign" and close the door.

I invite them in and chat. Try to throw in as many Bool of Mormon references as I can

depends
if its a hot big bubble but guy then i say I'll bareback you
if not then fuck outa here nigga

Tell them "thank you but iam not interested have a good on." They mean no harm they just think there helping.

Point to the big sign which says no cold callers and shut the door in their faces

I ask them about their magical underwear.

I reveal to them that I am the Secret President of Kolob and then we all have a diet non-caffeinated soda and lol at the normies.

THERE IS NO GOD!

at least

I'm real these faggot's doesn't even know where they live all they know is how to prevent if even...

Ask them if you can have a free copy of the book that guy read out loud from a hat.

Also ask them if they are the nutcases who believe Jesus went to the American continent after being crucified by the romans.

>How do you guys usually answer them?
No thank you. Goodbye.
close the door

No answer is correct unless it contains dragon dildos.

I have a good story
>was in garage Mormons ask me is I have a moment of time I bite.
>I ask the about the angel merony or what ever
>ask if the think he was actually and alien sent to talk to Joseph smith.
>start talking about the possible ancient alien connection.
> they are speech less ask them to look into it for me and come back never did

OK, OP, I'm assuming you're a dude, so here's what you do

Invite them in, offer them some decaf, herbal tea and just let em talk for like 5 mins

nod and look like you're really listening, but dont interrupt them. they wait all day to talk to someone who doesnt shut the door in their face

Casually work in a few comments about mormons dressing nicely, ties, haircuts, etc.

keep em talking but work your way to the door so your leaning on it

ask them something really sexually awkward

now's your chance user, while keeping eye contact, pull your pants down and shove the doorknob into your ass.

bonus points if you can get a visible erection

watch them fucking squirm for as long as you can, but under no circumstances do you open the door for them

let them touch that shit if they want out

tell them to listen to their Heavenly Father and VOTE ANONYMOUS ;)

youtu.be/FU4sfjFhJwA

Tell them you're an ex-Mormon. Mormons shun people who leave the church, so you'll never be bothered again.

You look past them, up and down the street and you say
"Hey you guys better get going, Theres a klan meeting in that house over there in a few minutes, YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE!

It's best to not talk to them. Their magic bible has mind control properties by that glass looking con man joe smith.

I have tons of pamphlets
>Church of Satan
>Wiccan Philosophy
>Theistic Satanism
>etc
they try to sell me their bullshit, I return the favour