Hey b

Hey b
I'm planning on giving my cheating whore of an ex HIV. I'd rather that over AIDS so she can infect as many niggers as possible. Also she'll suffer longer.

I'm open to other blood born pathogens as well.

Cool, whats your plan? And the back story?

bumping for morbid curious interest. how will you do it? Why? are you HIV positive? Make sure she doesnt suspect you, you can get life for that shit I'm sure

Make it interesting.
Zika.

So you wanna kill a bitch because she cheat on you?
Best revenge is to get a better looking bitch and be happy, block her and shit
Or you can just block her on social media and ignore her; thats what i'd do if I that even happened to me

>I'm planning on giving my cheating whore of an ex HIV

so do you like already have the HIV?

so before this thread gets 404 can you at least give us a story? /b is boring as fuck

Bloodborne is a kick ass game

Same as every woman.

>met qt3.14
>knew before dating I'd fall for her
>she was sweet and genuine at first
>we were together for a while
>fell in love
>I risked my life for her a few times and put in my all
>she convinced me to propose
>we went through shit
>both mentally struggling
>manned up, swallowed my pride and worked/saved up
>let her be unemployed from all the shit we went through
>she started fucking niggers
>life sucked
>blah blah blah
>long story, bad breakup
>go on 4chin make this thread

I forgot to say I'm open to suggestions

HIV metaphorically would be fitting.

>>she started fucking niggers

do what you must do

Ignoring her would be the best thing u can do

How did you risk your life for her?

>ITT

OP gets cucked by niggers cuz his dick is too small and makes edgy ass thread to mitigate his shame.

Sage

HIV has a long half life. She is an IV addict.

Figured
>save up money
>pay someone infected for blood
>travel to her
>get hotel
>bring dope
>infect shot

There's more to the story, being general.

She deserves it plenty, she's pure cancer

Whatever. Go back to your trap pr0n thread faggot.

I dumped her the second I found out.

Whether I deliver or not, I'm formulating a plan. All woman are whore for the most part. She was just an awful person and a coward, aside from a whore.

Most women aren't whores, you're just an angry cuckold.

We got into some crazy situations.

We got kicked out from where we were staying and thrown on the streets in the hood.

I did all the work planning escape and keeping her safe. I had to do a run for a kid into this house infamous for the people living there being the worst niggers.

Instead of staying put, she like a dumb bitch, comes in after me not even 5 minutes later.

Nigs see her and try to take her to back room. She's freezes up, nig pulls gun, I panic push her out door and leave the money I was working for.

There's more times. Shit left me with PTSD, I can't sleep...

I don't want her back, I want fairness.

>I'm planning on giving my cheating whore of an ex HIV

Is HIV even relevant anymore? I mean Magic Johnson is still alive and its been like 20 fucking years.

Yeah I figured that too.

True, not all, but most. Once you grow up you'll understand.

Fairness is only an ideal. Shut the fuck up about justice or fairness.

You saw what she was and you continued to invest into it. You could have ended it a long time ago, but you are a bitch and didn't. Now you feel burned because you see how stupid you were and all your wasted efforts and shes riding some niggers dick and cumming for all the nigs in the hood and you don't have shit.

Booo hooo. Give her aids if you want, but don't act like it's because she deserves it and life needs to be fair to you.

I say just ignore her and move on. This hiv crap is really just you being blinded by anger. It seems like you've both been through tough times but it sounds like you have become stronger from it and she has only become more dependant on you from it.
Just cut her completely out of your life. Her own life choices will be her downfall, she's probably going to end up with some sort of std on her own anyways.

> Implying ex doesn't already have HIV from fucking niggers...

Proven fact: African Americans are more likely to carry the HIV virus.
They are also more likely to sell you some infected blood.
it shouldn't be to hard to infect her... Give her a Xanax in a beer... Wait till she passes out. Prick her in the bottom of the foot.

Killing her seems too far

Ok fairness is pushing it.

But wasted investment? Half right. She cheated, found out, she apologised, I left her. After I got us out. If she did it then I'd left her in that house.

I don't get this cuck shit, it's like the new insult. Bottom line, yeah it'll make me feel good

True, thought about that.

I'm doing good. No drugs, got money, fucked a few girls.

I'm just sick of life being full of shitty people. No one means what they say.

What's one less shitty person? And it's treatable.

Cheating aside, she was so mad I wasn't some codependent faggot she started spewing shit about me beating her, being a shitty person etc.

Straight up cancer

Ya well I know the mentality of a lying whore all too well. It's all wasted investment and at the end of the day there are always more lies they are keeping from you. It's almost a guarantee she cheated more than you know. Anyway I'm not throwing the cuck insult out i don't give a shit about cuck this or that.

What I did with my whore was the same thing she did with me in terms of empty words and mind fucked her for about 6 months then just stopped doing shit with her. Gave her the best 6 months she could have then threw it all down the drain and stopped spending time with her or talking to her on her birthday. She's been an absolute wreck ever since. It's nice to know shes an alcoholic now and cries herself to sleep a few times every week. I didn't do it cause i wanted her to pay or to make things fair. I did it cause she's a piece of shit and I no longer gave a fuck about her.