Why are French people so racist?

why are French people so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780
asiancorrespondent.com/2009/01/biracial-children-accepted-shunned-by-classmates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Commune
youtube.com/watch?v=3sNCK4ujiJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not

? We are not, we love japanese people ! :3 the most weaboo country is europe !!!

I got kicked out of bars in Japan for not being Japanese. You literally don't let non-Japanese into your country unless they're minimum wage korean sex workers or engrish teacher.

Who are you calling racist, Shinzo?

>says Japan, quite possibly the most racist country in the world

Because they colonized a lot and always where the first in europe to spark societal change, that is good for the ego.

>USA talking about racism

>says america

i'm real japanese.

fuck off motherfucker

>shoot somebody in the face
>bandage them after

"Man it feels good to be FRENCH hahaha :D"

What cunts.

Xenophobic*
Probably to the same degree as Japan.

In their defense though, they have a shit ton of tourists all the time.

Kill yourself takeshi

It is the shitskins who are racists not us, we're one of the more welcoming and tolerant people in the World.

We're good guys desu

Its because the Prussians supported the liberal traitors.
If the commies won we would have forever been the good guys.

not even close m8.

Asians are in a league of their own when it comes to xenophobia. Even countries with really similar culture root and ethnicity like Korea, Japan and China hate themselve with passion to a point where it's just embarrassing.

They are not racist
just a bit rude

>why are French people so racist?
Without memes, it's because you're Asian and thus an easy target:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780

>During a recent trial of three youths accused of 11 attacks in a three-month span in Aubervilliers, the defendants insisted the ethnicity of their targets was just a coincidence. But when interrogated by police, they reportedly admitted to seeing Chinese people as "easy targets" with money on them.

Attacking a sandnigger or nigger would mean they get shanked. Sorry m8 but that's the truth.

I really hope you're being ironic

desu, France is a very "antiracist", "anti-xenophobia", anti-antisemitism", "anti-islamophobia", "anti-fascist" country...but it's also one of the most racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic, pro-far right and islamophobic countries in the west.

that's just France m8

(and don't call me a cuck or a "FUCKING WHITE MALE", I want to stay "neutral")

So racist?

How so motherfucker?
Look at our country, it's full of shitskins

We elected a nigger, fuck off

>Asians are in a league of their own when it comes to xenophobia
Kek fucking this

asiancorrespondent.com/2009/01/biracial-children-accepted-shunned-by-classmates/
>"I can't be friends with my mixed race classmates because their skin color is different" 24%
>"I would be embarrassed to be friends with my mixed race classmates." 15%

Can you elaborate on this?

>Triggered country hick

>anti-antisemitism
I thought that was old school stuff and you loved the Jews now?

>tfw most frenchies were also pro-obongo

And they don't even fucking care about politics, it's just like "huh? Democrats are basically leftists? And their guy is black? WE SUPPORT 'EM!"

hahaha

Why are there so many failures yellow fevered ugly dancing monkey english teachers faggots in japan like you op?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Commune
We wouldnt have colonized then.
WW2 occupation mindset is not really over, it really traumatized France

>country hick

come on now

It's true, asian are not as bullied so not that protected either

まぁ落ち着けって…俺は正真正銘日本人なんだよなぁ。

>Traumatasized
Cmon you got threatened the nicest of all subjugated countries.

w

>Attacking a sandnigger or nigger would mean they get shanked. Sorry m8 but that's the truth.

lel m8 there are no French people in Aubervillier why do you blame us?

If you just bullied us equaly like Poland this wouldnt have happened, it's because so many french cooperated with the nazis without being properly judged after the war that there are Vichy nostalgics still propagating racial theory and Holocaust denial as well just basic fascism worhsip.

I mean we had two sides that murdered each other for years and after the war everyone did like nothing had happened, it's sick.

Paris syndrome

Well, of course, a vast majority is still against anti-semitism, but hell, even some leftards hate je...oh, sorry, I mean "zionists", because "muh poor arabs being oppressed snif snif, give me a hard african cock pls no pasaran hasta siempre"

Lately, a French politician (Jean Frédéric Poisson) participating in The Republicans' presidential primary said Hillary was close to zionist lobbies...it's fucking nothing but it was still a scandal and he had to apologize. He had 1.5% of the votes.

Id argue its still much lower then in most nonwestern states and feeling to be above other races seems more to be a result of your cultural dominance.
Central arabs think they are the hottest shit in the islamic world too for that reason.

Less racist than your radish eating midget nipshit

Be thankful to Pétain to have saved us from such event rather than wishing for unecessary slaughter you dumb dipshit

>parisians
>racists

They're beta cucks, whole Islam (including parisian muslims) could insult them, they would still defend them and blame "fascists" of the Front National.

It is the SHITSKINS WHO DO THIS, we're bro with the Asians, only the shitskins would be cowardly and vicious enough to attack weaker than them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sNCK4ujiJ4

Look all these Whites marching togethers with the Asians in solidarity against the sandniggers, we're bro-tier with the Asians.

How different was south france from the vichi north btw?

FUCKING WEEABOO ENGLISH TEACHERS ARE THE WORST PIECES OF SHIT IN THIS WORLD, WORSE THAN HITLER

>all those non-gauls waving the French flag

wow...so...that's what happened when not all the immigrants are africans...........?

君は落ち着きなさい。私が正真正銘の日本人だ。何故君は私が日本人ないと疑う?

Didnt change much when Germany also annexed the south.
It basically was the part where everyone targeted by the nazis fled because they knew they wouldnt get controlled by the germans, only the sloppy french.
And from there you could flee to Spain.

This angers me too. If any politician even insinuates they might consider anything other than dicksucking israel they are immediately pounced upon as literally wanting to restart the holocaust.

>DA JOOOS XDDDD

>elects a black
>then elects a racist bigot
wow such tolerance

>we wouldnt have colonized them
what do you mean? France had colonies before the commune
Hell, there was even an uprising in Algeria around the same time

>君は落ち着きなさい。私は正真正銘の日本人だ。何故君は私が日本人じゃないと疑う?
ftfy
You're a non-jap or a retarded jap kid.

It's a conquest, not a colonisation.

なんで片言wwwwwwwwww

>NOT DA JOOOOS

>DA JOOOOOOOS

this is france

Japanese xenophobia is for some reason hilarious to me, does anyone have stories about Japanese and their fear of the BWC?

>JOOOOS ARE GOOD GUYS, TRUST ME, GOY

>Paris
>France

great maymay

>BWC
oxymoron

They love foreigners though

Why don't you come over to America and I can prove it to you big boi?

>jap calling other people racist

Lads how do i get a french gf
What are chances she likes maid uniforms

>their fear of the BWC?
Fearing a bunch of subhuman animals =/= fear of them taking your women with muh dicks.

lol you need to study Japanese sentence more.

実は釣り

ちんこ鎮護沈降チン粉珍娘珍庫亭粉珍湖

>Lads how do i get a french gf
Dont be a tryhard or a redneck
>What are chances she likes maid uniforms
0%

>0%
;_;
>dont be a tyhard or a redneck
What am I supposed to be? Passively pursue them?

>Passively pursue them
Protip, this happens and no they dont like it.
Shit i dont know, become friends with them first.

Aren't you an american living in Japan anyway?

> we're one of the more welcoming and tolerant people in the World.
Nowhere is more welcoming and tolerant than Canada.

You don't even have to speak the language or be a citizen to be considered Canadian. We are the Brazil of the North, because we unite all races and creeds.

>become friends with them first
FUG

They're insecure

This is true

400 years of NEARLY ruling the world.

t bh I always heard yuropoors criticizing racial problems in the US but I've noticed that the rest of the world is FAR more racist than the US.

All xenophobia is hilarious.

No one would ever make so much jokes about
>Haha he's this skin color so he does this
as much as the US.
It also never happen the "as x color man"
Nor the "x color" community being anything
Or actually putting "race" on ID

Your society is the most filled with racism on earth, only nazi germany can compare, it's just so casual that you dont realize it.

wow I could only decipher so much of this, but as for your first 3 lines, are you new to Sup Forums? There is plenty of racism to go around for all countries.

Im talking about real life dumbass

How would you know, Francine?

The US is gigantic. Every region is very different.

name one thing wrong with any of that

It was like that in Commiefornia

>The US is gigantic. Every region is very different.

Examples?(also just one place is not nearly enough for an accurate assessment)

Alaska alone is like the size of Europe

pls don't make shitty posts with pictures of my wife beato, frog

DOnt be so funny then

>alaska alone is the size of europe

meh, meant western europe but whatevs

What's funny? Your countries are like our states. Wisconsin, California, Texas, New York, etc., all completely different.

The French are just assholes. The key in dealing with them is to be like British. Be bigger assholes while having fun with it.

mexicans and arabs aren't races.

They're not racist, they're just proud of their country.