I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums
I told my GF I didn't like her staying out late and getting drunk with her friends at shitty night clubs if I'm not with her. I trust her to not cheat but I'm scared of her getting raped. She tells me that she's 100% safe with her friends and she won't be hurt.

Guess what fucking happens. She got raped at a night club last night. I don't know what to do. I told her not to go out and she didn't listen to me and she got hurt. I want to help her but is it her fault?

I'm here to help. Please elaborate on what happened to her.

She hasn't given me much detail. She said she was pretty drunk and doesn't remember much but I don't totally believe her

Dump her

>"raped"

Of course it's her fault. Beat the shit out of that drunkard whore.

She hasn't been raped you naive fuck. She cheated on you.

I don't think she cheated on me but I'm really annoyed that she didn't listen to me and got herself in a bad situation

She fucked another dude and is passing it off as rape.

If you can't see that you deserve it.

Stale pasta fuck off.

She just cheated on you and said it was a rape after she came and started to feel guilty.

Stale copy basta
Inb4 cuck

selfish way of thinking you've got there. your girlfriend gets raped and you're thinking "i told you so"

hope this is bait and you are not such as beta retard, she cheated you, good luck growning up childs that arent yours

It's not copy pasta

She keeps going to clubs and getting raped

Taking the bait

If she was legitimately raped or sexually assiltex then you shouldn't put it on her that you told her so.

But where were her friends?

When did she get home and where / how dod it happen?

why the fuck are you posting about it on a fucking image board full of 30 y/o neckbeards..

>keeps getting raped
cuck Troll confirmed

dump her or have her file a police report
crying about it to a bunch of fags on Sup Forums won't help you

This

OP is a fuck and his girlfriend is a cheating, lying whore.

Guys, I know she didn't cheat on me. If she was cheating, would she get raped 4 times in a month?

No Police-> lies about one nighter
You retard cuck, does it get you off? Kill yourself

Commit sudoku ;-;

The ride ends here, hope everybody enjoyed

'did she get raped' or did she get raped?

Sudoku is Sup Forums for Seppuku?
Got i hate this page

You explained to her your concerns. She believed your concerns (and hence feelings) didn't matter. It was demonstrated by the rapist that your concerns were well founded. Hence, you have the right and are justified to be upset with her, break up, etc.

However, just because you can reasonably break up with her/ feel in the right, she went through a traumatic experience (I'm not going to get speculative as to whether it was indeed rape) so although you're justified in your feelings she is allowed to be upset. She'll likely be irrational in her expectations of you, but that's her problem. Just don't let her emotions pull you into an emotional overreaction so that you end up apologizing in the situation

lmao so true

Just leave man. No sense in you putting up with this emotional bullshit, and having to deal with it... when the other guy got the same pussy you did, and doesn't have to do any of the relationship garbage.

Are you serious?

always do

That's it.

This
/Thread