I have the history

I have the history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vibuSW89MH8
elzafarrancho.com/padre-asesina-y-come-su-hija/
bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/attachment/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child-01/
bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is that

lol

wtf

That's what happens when you eat Russian Spice. Which is a drug.

What happened, user?

Fake and gay

looks like a murdered infant/baby

Time stamp faggot

Meh I don't think so

is babby ded

You're autistic. Reverse search

Theme song for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vibuSW89MH8

>is me
You're autistic too.

That's fucking dark.

is he jerking off?

why is this pic a different resolution than all the others?

You better fucking eat that and not put it to waste!

This better be something interesting.

Timestamp or fag

I am. What other are you talking about?
Roses are red

please deliver said history.

Yeah thats dinner for atleast a good week!

Eat the brains

elzafarrancho.com/padre-asesina-y-come-su-hija/

abortion is green.

I bet this shits from some gay horror movie from le 9fags gagging on big black nigga cocks

Tomando una siesta.

Dude got too fucked up off 'spice' and killed his girl and child?

It's a guy who got completely fucked up on drugs, killed his baby daughter and was found in the state shown in the picture. If memory serves, there may have been some cannibalism involved.

Translation: Dad on bath salts ate his daughter as he took out her heart and smashed her skull to eat her brain im Russia, dad was sentenced to life in prison

Rip out the heart and fuck in aorta

bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/attachment/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child-01/

Guess he was hungry

I'm no doctor, but I think she might be dead.

Moshi moshi E.T. desu ka?

Hahaha

Watch them edges

6 months pregnant in them hips.

The most jarring thing is that she took the effort to put on a nice dress and jewelry.

Guess a coathanger was too expensive...

I'd still fuck her

Imagine the fucking police officers on the scene, dude all of them but the veterans, heavy ptsd from seeing the guy rolling on the floor screaming with his kids brains in his mouth. All of them months of therapy

She thought her hair would be fine. "Yeah this .44 magnum will do great."

Una vieja mujer de 29 años, embarazada de 6 meses, fue encontrado muerto de un auto-infligida aparente herida de bala en la cabeza. La mujer era un abogado y un funcionario del Banco Nacional de Fomento (Banco Nacional de Fomento). El marido de la mujer, que era su segunda esposa, encontró el cuerpo en su dormitorio. Había una nota en la mesa de noche que al parecer fue escrito por la mujer lo que indica que estaba cansada de ser estafado y no podía aguantar más. Hubo informes de su marido `ex esposa que la amenazaban en relación con la ex esposa tiene la custodia perdida de sus hijos. La mujer muerta fue encontrada con un .357 Magnum en su mano derecha que fue apuntado hacia la cabeza. La bala 0.357 entró en la parte derecha frontal temporal (lateral) de la cabeza, salió a través de la sección temporal izquierdo, golpeó su mano izquierda cerca de la muñeca, y luego golpeó un mueble antes de caer al suelo. La herida causada, daño masivo cráneo y el cerebro facial y la bala también le cortó la médula espinal. el Suicidio como causa de la muerte,Fernando de la Mora, Paraguay, 12 de diciembre 2014 1. Estudio de la persona fallecida y marido, mostrando balcón que conduce al dormitorio. 1. Foto anterior de la mujer fallecida, Leidy Juliana González 3. La escena 4. 5.

An old woman of 29 years, 6 months pregnant, was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted wound gunshot to the head. The woman was a lawyer and an official with the National Development Bank (BNF). The husband of the woman who was his second wife, found the body in his bedroom. There was a note on the nightstand that apparently was written by the women, indicating that she was tired of being scammed and could not take it anymore. There were reports of her husband 'ex-wife who threatened in connection with ex wife has lost custody of her children. The dead woman was found a .357 Magnum in his right hand that was pointed at his head. 0.357 The bullet entered the (lateral) temporal front right side of the head, went through the temporary section left, hit his left hand near the wrist, and then hit a piece of furniture before falling to the ground. The wound caused, massive damage facial skull and brain and the bullet also cut the spinal cord. Suicide as a cause of death, Fernando de la Mora, Paraguay, December 12, 2014 1. Study of the deceased and husband, showing balcony leading to the bedroom. 1. Previous photo of the deceased woman, Leidy Juliana Gonzalez 3. 4. 5. scene.

I mean, if you're gonna choose firearm suicide, there's not a lot of good options that keep a solid hairstyle.

ay caramba

Tampoco es para tanto.

>use a .22. you look-a verra nice!

.22 lr would be the cleanest one. You won't survive for sure but you could be "alive" for a while, unconscious but hair looking fine instead of head blown away.

bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/

>In the village of Zabaikalsk, near Ulan-Ude, a capital city of the Republic of Buryatia in Russia, an otherwise loving father of a 3 months old daughter went complete nuts after taking a drug known as “spice”, and murdered his little girl because he thought she was possessed by a demon and he was performing exorcism.

>otherwise loving

Yeah, that's why I specified "good" option. If you're at the point of suicide, I don't think you're like to be suffering for another few minutes.

Brain doesn't feel pain and it would be lights off anyway.