I want your opinion

I want your opinion.
So this girl i'm friends with graduated recently. On one of her posts I told her "Congratulations!". After which she 'liked' my comment and wrote "thanks!" in reply. shortly after, she deleted her comment.
Why did she delete it?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video17339665/exgf_-_molly_bennett_-_cheating_molly_fucked_hard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe she likes you and didn't want to make it look obvious to anyone else?
It's hard to deduce what a females true intentions are sometimes.

Hey, if you're lucky, that may be your cock busting a nut in her mouth^

because you're a faggot even though you got dubs

She's dyslexic

OCD

+1 for positivity!

she wants you to write her.
she'll probably won't answer right away. it's a shit test. just write her again until she responds.

probably meant to do it to someone else or thought it was weird for saying thanks. Dont over think it thats how you end up an heroing in a week or so

No point in being negative user :)

i dont know if this is bait or not

If this were the 50's we could skip the phone book treatment and straight up punch her in the cock sucker for this unreasonable shit. Son of a bitch.

She might not have deleted it, spam filters remove important comments sometimes

bump

make america great again!!!

looks like bait to me

Any more ideas for what it could mean?

sauce?

It was probably because of the dick pic you sent right after.

xvideos.com/video17339665/exgf_-_molly_bennett_-_cheating_molly_fucked_hard

why dont you ask her yourself?

More than likely either she likes you or got embarrassed, or she was initially embarrassed because she does not like you and decided she better not say thank you. Could be either/or, why? Women are fickle.

be fucking cool about this op

if you get a chance and think you'll see her out some time, smile, congratulate her again, buy her a drink, have some funny shit to say and fucking leave it at that

no facebook messaging
no asking her on a date

they don't want that, they want a friend first, and then to realize they want to bang them, thats how it works with most girls anyway - ones who aren't whores

Spam filter might have gotten.
Otherwise: She realized she would now be expected to say "thanks" to every. single. other. person. who said congratulations or THEY would feel bad and who the fuck wants to type "thanks" like 50+ times.

This one make the most sense.

This is fucking gay, how cringey are you that you overthink something so little on facebook? Either she realised there would have to be 100 thank yous she would have to write, or she made a mistake writing to an autist.

her BF or new BF didn't like it or she wanted to hide it from him

this is the most likely one. just fugured it was awkward or changed her mind or didnt want to type 100 thankses

Thank you for helping, guys.
anyone else like to chip in?

because you are a gigantic faggot

she doesn't want you to think she likes you, because she doesn't.

Don't read too much into it. She apparently thought it came across in a way she didn't intend, so she got rid of it.

If she likes you, you'll find out sooner or later. Don't go making an ass out of yourself trying to find anything out.

To get your attention, I say you should call her. Take this chance to get that POOOOOOSAAAY