Do you also consider as a "nigger" a friendly polite black man who went to university and with no criminal record ?

Do you also consider as a "nigger" a friendly polite black man who went to university and with no criminal record ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, what are you, a retarded nigger?

what do you think?

That's no true nigger. Thats a nice black man. There's a difference

No, I only use it on the weird thug ones that try to attack each other for living on the other side of a town

Is it black? Then it is a nigga.
game over

YES. A nigger is a nigger. A nice black guy can turn into a killing ape.

Well nigga is different than nigger.

Not all black people are niggers but some may try to excuse niggerdom because they feel they are still the same so they are then themselves also niggers. Proxy niggers really.

>Do you also consider as a "nigger" a friendly polite black man who went to university and with no criminal record ?
As long as you not muslim you OK. nig.

Well so can a white guy.

No. Respectable black men are not to be lumped together with nig nogs.

All niggers are black men, but not all black men are niggers.

if hes nice and doesn't cause me any discomfort than hes just a nice dude.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. there is a difference

this guy gets it

No, most middle class black dudes are non-thugs well integrated into society.

The problem is ghetto blacks think that being societal is "white." So they look down on their peers for doing "white" things, such as not being rebellious, respecting authority and doing well academically.

This

/thread

Yes becaus you call it like it is you dumb ass

kek

Damn true

A nigger is a nigger, their inner chimp is always just below the surface waiting.

Where I live we call that a Bounty.

As long as they dont fuck white women they aren't

'respecting authority'
the words of a cucked little bitch

Sure. I also consider a one horned horse with goat feet and a lion's tail a unicorn.

No. A nigger is a ghetto uneducated piece.
The same can be said about white people. If they burn shit in their back yard while fucking their vcr than their white trash.

this.

>All niggers are black men

False. Counterexample: the southeastern United States.

Not at all

or the words of someone who realizes that he is likely to be authority himself one day, and that the natural order of things benefits himself as much as it may others

Zero percent. I may hang out here but I have black friends in real life. The difference? Some of them are smart and successful and probably whiter than I am.

One motherfucker grew up in Virginia with a fucking butler, cook, and driver, hes the son of a diplomat. That asshole dresses, speaks, and generally acts more dignified than I am.

As far as I'm concerned, he has nothing in common with the asshole that robbed my friend last month when she walked past the projects.

Well, yeah. A nip is a nip, a chink is a chink. White trash are still white.

well I never would

at least not to that niggers face!

Niggery is genetic, so yes

A lot of people in this thread are reinventing the word 'nigger'. It's being equated with a phrase like 'white trash' (I don't agree with the use of 'white trash' either, but that's for another post), something descriptive that communicates a cultural ethos rather than a racially imbued expression. This is a falsehood.

The day I promised to never again tolerate the word 'nigger' was the day I learned about Mary Turner. She was a black slave and plantation worker in the early 1900s and she was lynched for publicly objecting to the murder of her husband. During her own lynching, a crowd of hundreds grabbed a pregnant Mary Turner from her cabin and dragged her into the nearby woods. They hung her from a tree by her ankles, doused her with gasoline and set her on fire. As she burned alive the mob chanted 'nigger, nigger, nigger' over and over again. Before she had burned to death they cut her belly open with a hunting knife and, when her foetus had dropped to the ground from her split abdomen, they stomped it to death while continuing to chant 'nigger, nigger, nigger'.

I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like to be treated as a second class citizen; an animal. I can't imagine what it must have been like to fear being shot or hung or burned purely for being of another race. I will never know the horror of seeing my own people brutalized and tortured. I can't imagine what it's like for the word 'nigger' to be the last thing you ever hear before you are murdered. Sometimes when I listen to 'Strange Fruit' by Billie Holiday I get the faintest glimpse; but it is a fleeting one and for that I am fortunate.

'Nigger' is a word reserved for an animal. It is dehumanizing and discriminatory. It is a word used by oppressors to convey to the oppressed how devoid of worth their life was. I've seen the argument made that the meaning embodied by the word has fundamentally changed since that period, but in my opinion some scars just run too deep and some things cannot lose the meaning they are imbued with. Even with its supposed change of meaning, 'nigger' still manages to do a good job labeling someone as worthless or trashy.

Thanks for reading, and please everyone: think very carefully when you let loose a word like 'nigger'. Words like that carry a heavy history.

No, vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

pasta faggot

tl;dr

They're basically trying to get you see how it feels to be defined as inherently inferior and then pissed all over in the hopes that you'll develop empathy and some measure of socially-redeeming qualities. Lost cause, I know.

Not at all.

Fuckoff nigger lover.

found the nigger

I dont think i would call him Nigger, yet he probably have Niggerish Tendencies.

>Niggerish Tendencies
kek

Fuck you very much for sharing the pasta, nigger.