Ive got this wierd lump on my back, i think it might be a tumor. Am i going to die?

Ive got this wierd lump on my back, i think it might be a tumor. Am i going to die?

Yes, eventually, but don't sweat it, everyone does

Yep your as good as dead

go see a doctor you fucknut

Here's a timestamp, believe me it wasn't easy to get solo

How have you not gotten this checked out yet, that shit is YUUUUUUUUGE

pop it

How could you just let it get that big without deciding to get that checked out, rip

What the hell happened?

I'm not really a fan of doctors, they will tell you anything to bleed more money from you

>)
> Anonymous 05/15/16(Sun)21:57:57 No.6845

could be a hernia.

What a garbage reply, you must be new here.

If you didnt get hit really hard there recently, you need to go to a doctor.

I don't think so, not very squishy, its sort of tough and lumpy under the skin

OP it's a lipoma. Worth getting checked out but could also just be benign.

Pop it. Dig knife. Reward?

It doesn't really cause me any discomfort unless it gets hit, seems to be super sensitive vs the other side

nig, stop taking pictures and go to a doctor..

What is this?

lipoma with skin changes? disagree

Likely a cyst, go see a dermatologist.

Moooooar

Could just be a cyst or overgrown boil. Apply heat to the surface with a washcloth damp with hot water. If the skin color lightens and it appears to expand a bit, yeah you got yourself a loogey land mine just ready to blow.

Cyst

Then get some sterile tools and excise it with yourself and a friend, its gonna be gross though
also, get drunk and get ready for a lot of pain.

i'd say it's an abscess but it's a pretty weird shape

if you squeeze it real hard does it feel like it's changing shape?

don't be an idiot, that's why people have health insurance, just go get it cut open and cleaned

Yes, you will definitely die.

Here's one with better lighting, the skin surface has blue, purple, pink and brown patches

Or you could bleed blood

Just a cyst. You'll need to get that shit pop'd professionally.

This doesn't change shape nor does it feel like the skin is under pressure so i doubt its a boil/cyst

Doesn't feel like a cyst, this thing feels like a clump of gnarled veins under the skin, almost feels like a cartilage like texture

I like how casual you are. It's next to your spine and likely has acids like an abcess which could leave you paralyzed yet you'll take 10 pics and post them on b instead of fixing it.

I guess you can still post on b in a wheelchair so it's fine :)

Knowing how reputable Ohip funded healthcare is, I'd probably have the same odds of becoming a paraplegic if i let one of those hackers have a go at me