Guys I just nutted in my girlfriend and I'M FREAKING OUT I'M NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Guys I just nutted in my girlfriend and I'M FREAKING OUT I'M NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP ME Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bdqF5gwVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suck the nut juice out

Buy a morning after pill.

No worries m8 nuts can't get girls pregnant. They don't have Semen inside them

kill her obv. or yeah...morning after pill.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I don't want to taste my own cum

a guy on Sup Forums with a girlfriend? Pics or its a lie

Ask her if she has ever been punched in the ovaries before.

Calm your tits and close your buttcheecks. Now all you have to do to make yourself feel better is post nudes and give us address. We will make sure she know who's baby it is...

Plan b

WTF!!!!! THAT NOT HELPING

Today's winner

Morning after pill you autistic little fucking retard jesus christ.
also get off /b if you're too young to even have the capacity to have figured this out on your own.

if you're of age then honestly i weep for the 2 who bore your ass in to this world for they must be more suicidal than a teenage fat bitch on prom night.

Buy plan b

why not op what if she wants to have babies with u she must really love u and is testing you op why dont u be a man and talk to ur girlfriend about it ands ee what u guys can do

tell here to drink nail polish

SHIT THE FUCK UP, you know what I mean

Try this

Bump

Are you familiar with this man's work, OP?

I don't have money

Here you go OP

I may wanna do that

Beat the fuck out of her

Your girlfriend? its cool man, just wash your hand.

What that have to do with me nutting in my girlfriend

Turkey baster on end of vacuum cleaner. You must be new...

step 1: prepare a meal for her
step 2: add poison (something that will trigger miscarriage)

I'm not lying I really need help and o don't wanna post a picture of her online because she's 18

push down stairs

DO ET

Hey shit for brains, get a morning after pill. Then buy condoms so I don't have to see this bull shit ever again.

Post picture and use plan b you fucking pleb, first time?

I only have 5 dollar And how much do they cost??

Plan b is about 40 to 50 bucks. But it is worth the money. You can get it at any pharmacy over the counter near the condoms and shit

if you only have 5$ you shouldn't be breeding

Kill yourself OP, it's the only way out now.

I'm fucked I don't have that type of money

she should have them usually guys don't buy their girlfriends fucking birth protection.

Gratz on the sex!

She can take plan b up to 72 hours after you've nutted inside... but it's better for her to take it 24 hours after the incident. so you have some time to get money

Nut in her as many times as you can to wash out all the semen that might have got her pregnant

>Having sex
>Not having kids

Pick one fgt

then fucking steal them from a pharmacy faggot small price to pay for your life not being ruined

give her lemonade i mean REAL lemon juice with water and sugar, lots of them

killing her is free, you fuckface.

You right get me the coat hanger

HOLY SHIT That the most helpful comment in the thread

Are you a hobgoblin?

Abortian is not the answer. If she gives birth, put the little shit up for adoption

better stock up on clothes hangers

adoptian*

What does that mean???

Just get other men to cum insider her. For each cum you basically half your chances of the baby being yours.

You cuck, you.

adaption*

Holy fuck you're stupid.
Get a morning after pill.
If you dont have the money go borrow and apply for a job you fucking tramp.

Abortions exist for these scenarios.
Sometimes accidents happen, but accidents can be corrected.

Ikr and Like I said I have money you fucking nigger

I don't have money

Do you want to taste your manjuice or be on the hook for the next 18 years?
You know what to do.

I'm so scared I can't even type right

If I may, a modest proposal.

heres a video on what you can do, its pretty graphic but it will save you from being a father dude

Than how about you start borrowing money you fucking triple arsed idiot. Jesus christ you're so fucking stupid and underage. Read what I wrote, >go borrow money and apply for a job

Fucking idiot.

Coat hanger abortion :)

If you post up pictures of your girl sucking your dick with her titties out and a timestamp on her forehead, i'll send you the money for the abortion.

>get 20oz fresh coke
>shake the shit out of it
>place in front of vagoo cap-first
>spin off the cap and jam it in
saw it on mythbusters so it's legit

the offer is rescinded if shes a fatty or an uggo.

hey will she get pregnant if I nutted in her mouth?? I'm just asking

Better head to Babies r Us soon

Its alot cheaper for the pill than for the kid just fucking get it somehow i dont give a fuck how u do it just do it

Fuck off b8

>
this

If you don't have money for the morning after pill then you certainly don't have money for a child. Seriously that's the most retarded shit I've heard all day, go sell the cell phone/laptop you have now that you're using to post on here, and go buy that pill. If you don't then you're gonna have a kid and likely fail at that too, bringing yet another dumbass into the world. Find a way to get some money, your life literally depends on it. Go home and ask your mummy to buy it for you, suck up your pride and do it

Stop freaking out. All that happened is you got a new punching bag

I get you're freaking out but try to remember where you're asking help from, this is Sup Forums a lot of us will laugh or not take you seriously. Now if this thread isn't just bait understand that the morning after pill is still an option until at least like 2 days from this fuck up, so if you don't have immediate money know it's still an optio . Since you don't have any money and if you don't have a job I'd suggest getting one for option A an abortion, or option B raising the little fucker, both cost money unless you're into pushing her down stairs. There is also option C which is adoption, you're not stuck with a baby if she is pregnant and you don't even know if she is yet

Just challenge your girlfriend to a bit of tummy boxing about 3 months in

You are typing better than 90% of retards on here so that's good news

It's just a Prank bro

Don't go with option c man, it's bad enough OP is a fucking retard but he doesn't have to be a horrible human being too. Just go get the morning after pill OP, then get a gun and shoot yourself faggot

Try sticking a glowing red hot metal rod up her past the cervix. That might do the trick, plus if she loves warm stuff in her oven she'll love that.

>pushes preggo gf down the stairs
>it's just a prank bro

Eric plz.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bdqF5gwVw

This is the best information I could find, hope it helps

I lold

To be honest, I only did this because I wanna to see what Sup Forums had to offer for example Someone asking for help like this thread but what did Sup Forums gave, very hilarious comments and the most stupidest thing people could say, like this one

Kekkity-do-da