Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

Amen. You can feel like a girl and wear a girl suit but you'll always be a dude who cut his dick up.

I'll cut ur dick up

No you won't.

baskin robin always finds out bro

Fine then I'll just have to cut mine

What if I cut it off and stick it on my head?

You're wrong though. A woman can have a penis. It just has to be a feminine penis. I think the problem is that you think that genitalia is inherently masculine or feminine. A vagina can likewise absolutely be masculine.

No you don't.

>masculine
>vagina
my sides

Its pretending taken too far

baskin robins ALWAYS finds out

I think that trangender semantics go like this:

They know they can never change their sex, but they are changing their gender.

I think you mean they are pretending

No I meant what I said, just because according to your semantics they're wrong doesn't mean they're wrong according to theirs.

>I'm right because I say I'm right

Ok pal

so which medical school did either of you graduate from?

I never said I was right or wrong. In fact, OP is the one saying that.

>implying this isn't a request for a trap thread

This post has so much common sense in it I'm genuinely flabbergasted. Sup Forums for prez

Akshullly the clit is actually a tiny underdeveloped penis

They think their brain is that of a certain sex and their body is the opposite of their brain. So they try to shape their body to what they believe matches their brain.

if a girl takes testosterone and makes her clit grow some inches can she be considered a boy since she basically has a dick then

>baby snakes
>late at night's
>when they come out

Basic biology is all you ever need for this argument. Can't change your chromosomes.

Closeted homo detected.
Seriously, just come out and admit you're into men wearing dresses. On this Burmese fingerpainting message board, it's a pretty tame fetish, we won't think badly of you.

Right...

I don't get it, do people think otherwise?

nope

no

"No amount of surgery, hormone injections or anything else will change someone's DNA from a man's to a woman's (or vice versa)."

Dr Barry Starr graduated from Stanford University. That good enough for you?

Sex and Gender are the same.

Incorrect, I think that their argument nowadays is that they were assigned the wrong gender-role at birth due to their genitalia not matching up with their brain. Notice how I'm carefully using the word "gender" and not "sex" here. Note: This is not my argument, I'm just trying to tell you how they explain themselves.

/thread

They don't see it that way. There are good arguments for not seeing it that way as well.

I disagree.

I will so cut own dick up

Well, neurologically speaking, there are differences between a man and a man with gender dysphoria. I agree that every other part is still male, however, the brain is not, it is similar (though not the same as) a female brain in many respects.

You're half-right.

Technically they do, they have a non-functioning internal benis user.

you need a vagina to be a woman because women woo men. If you don't have a vagina you cannot woo men and therefore are not a woman

Its not up for debate but ok.

so you are a doctor? where did you get your degree?

Can you please tell Bruce Jenner?
Thanks.

nah, you cant change your gender
case closed

>b8ing 'em softly
Unless you are not bating and really are this stupid.

Damn that just doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I know that's not your argument but damn.

I'm sure you can cherrypick some cranky conservative in the medical field who agrees with you, sure

the point is neither of you are qualified to discuss this subject period

so shut up

this
trannies cry

>I'm right because I say I'm right

stupid would be taking some neckbeard's opinion over the medical profession

kind of like what you're doing

I quoted Dr Barry Starr who graduated from Stanford. I am not a doctor.

so you disagree than? on what grounds?

Egg cells carry an X chromosome.
Sperm carry either an X or a Y chromosome.
If an X sperm fertilizes the egg, the offspring is female.
If a Y sperm fertilizes the egg, the offspring is male.

The only room for debate comes from chromosomal deformities or abnormalities which are incredibly rare.

That is all.

6th grade biology is literally all you need you ugly tranny faggot. You can't change your XY chromosomes, the very things that classifies you as man/woman

no, im right because you cant change your gender
you 12?

>I am not a doctor.
then shut up

just saying you can armchair doctor this subject all you want but the medical industry takes transgenderism seriously

Although we many of us may not see gender and sex as a different thing, others might need to use a distinction between sex and gender because it is the best and only description for what they feel.

/THREADARINO LADIES

OK, well, find me one medical doctor, or biologist that says otherwise. If you can't shut the fuck up, and go back to trying to suck your own dick.

which medical school did you graduate from?

If you have a Y chromosome you are a male

I think it makes perfect sense if you consider their semantics: that "gender" and "sex" are two very different things.

If you can put yourself in their shoes I'm sure you can see it their way as well. It's called empathy, I know at least some 4channers are capable of it.

>then
12yo butthurt tranny confirmed

I don't have to do shit

transgenderism is treated as a real issue by the medical community

that is the default position

I'd tell you how wrong you are but several people have already stepped up. Thanks guys have some Tits.

stop pretending you know wtf you're talking about

it's obvious you;'re a bigot and probably from a right-wing family

So you believe you can actually change your chromosomes? This is what is fucking wrong with people today. They make up shit and constantly reinforce it until they actually believe it.
We currently do not have the technology to completely change your biological sex. Sure, we can perform surgeries and give you hormones but you still are what you were born as on a genetic level. Sure, I am all for people identifying as anything or any gender they want, that doesn't affect or hurt me in any way for them to do so. Once you start disbelieving science though, and start believing in magic, I get a little offended at your stupidity. Once again, you can relate to and feel comfortable identifying as anything you want, all the power to you, but you cannot change your genetics... yet.

Which did you? If you claim that you must be a medical professional to make these claims, than by that definition, so must you.

Found the tumblr tard

except I'm not wrong

transgenderism is real, this thread is full of a lot of socially conservative butthurt

itt a bunch of butthurt trannies that will live out there lives in shame and disgrace

Find me ONE doctor, ONE professional. Can't be that hard, I could find you a dozen right now that will tell you otherwise, faggot.

which medical school did you graduate from?

come on faggot this should be easy

Yeah its real. Real fucking made up.

Women with a penis??? Gtfo faggot

THANK GOD WE HAVE YOU, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

so which internet academy of keyboard warriors did you graduate from autist?

u mad trannybro?

I don't have to do shit

you're the one afraid of people challenging your rigid paradigm, not me

people takes anything remotely profitable seriously just because some scientists are playing along with mentally ill individuals doesnt means that they are actually right the scientists are just farming money from them

so you're a doctor?

"Gender" and "Sex" appear in one another's dictionary definitions. Word games don't change medical facts. You can test a person's body to scientifically determine if their chromosomes are XY or XX. You can't otherwise scientifically test them to see if they feel like a tranny or not. It's all meaningless smoke and figments.

I'm very empathetic. Which is why I feel sorry for you for being such a mental midget

So science facts are now considered conservative? Wow.

if you are not a medical professional you have no valid opinion on this subject

you're a bigot

we get that

say "nigger" or something

One, user, and I'll gladly call trans faggots girls from now on and knowledge them as such. Find me ONE.

> mentally ill individuals
so you're a psychiatrist?

which school did you get your degree from?

This.

Your argument is a semantic one, and the ideas they are trying to put forth do not have a name in your dictionary.

So what do you suggest?

>facts
>bigotry

pick one

you are a social conservative afraid of anyone challenging your unsustainable paradigm

I'm not an astronomer but my "opinion" on whether or not Jupiter is bigger than Earth is valid.

no gender dysphoria is real
you are just too pc to embrace reality
youre no special snowflake

found the liberal

This is not true. Only tumblr makes it seem like all this shit is true. The medical community doesn't outright reject it because there's tons of money in managing your mental disorders and surgeries to fix your fee fees

"A women can have a penis".....
Wat

Why did you avoid my question? which medical school did you graduate from?

He'll yeah Paul Ride

don't have to do shit faggot

if you are a doctor, please tell us which school you got your degree from