no such thing faggot

yes there is, faggot

walk around the South Bronx and soak in all the sexy women

unless you don't like actual women and only like traps

>walk around the South Bronx

sorry nigger, i'm not that poor

you couldn't even afford to live in the Bronx, you cocksucker

>tfw i don't live in America's own hive city
>tfw i don't pay out the ass for a matchbox that's pretending to be an apartment
>tfw can buy land on the cheap
>tfw can buy all the guns i want no questions asked
>tfw low concentrations of dindus
>tfw low cost of livng
I don't want to be a part of it and i don't see why you do.

NYC has its flaws, but it can be a lot of fun. I love it for the most part.

>pr
>near niggers
dense as fuck m8

>implying they arent

guess we spotted the pr

>wishing to live in a shithole
nyc is fucking awful

Where do you live, bumfuck Montana?

but they're arent and niether am I but nice try

i live in nyc and its god awful, if I had enough money with a better job I'd move out quick

where do you live, and what don't you like about it?

whatever you say, spic

kek was that suppose to be an insult?

Flyover detected

Maybe we want better choices for groceries besides Wal-Mart. Enjoy that no man's land shitscape.

this

Manhattan. Personally I don't dig big cities, I find it absolutely unappealing here. It's ridiculously overpriced, high crime rate, people desperately trying to make themselves feel important here, yuppie central. At least theres some nice places in Queens and Brooklyn, I'd rather live there than here or The Bronx.
no just no.

>high crime rate

NYC is safe as fuck these days, it's the safest big city in the country behind San Diego

And where in Manhattan do you live?

>tfw when almost got mugged few weeks ago when going in the train station
Oh I feel safe alright.

East Spanish Harlem.

That's the most dangerous neighborhood in all of Manhattan, but I still wouldn't mind living there

Judging Manhattan or NYC by East Harlem is retarded, though.

But you could live in safer NYC neighborhoods for less money, unless you're a brokefag living in NYCHA.

oh, and at least in East Harlem you have all the big booty Puerto Rican girls walking around

Are there PR girls like these living in the Bronx or Queens - traditional PR areas. I know there are such model types in Manhattan, but I mean regular everyday PRs.

imgur.com/gallery/u5cls

> the most dangerous neighborhood in all of Manhattan
>not actual Harlem or Times Square

Ive lived in various places around the city such as Washington Heights and East Village also including The Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn. I think I can judge a good amount.

not really, there are lots of hot PR chicks in the Bronx with varying appearances, but usually not blatantly European looking like that.

And most of the Ricans in Manhattan don't look like that either.

Are you that same poster?

East Harlem is considered to be more dangerous than West/Central Harlem if I'm not mistaken. Regardless, it's not one of the nicer neighborhoods in NYC.

And Times Square doesn't really count as a neighborhood where people live, it's just a huge tourist trap.

But the worst parts of NYC these days are Brownsville, East New York, South Jamaica, and several Bronx neighborhoods.

Manhattan has all the models. It is the only city with hot girls actually walking around.
My friend had a ONS with this girl, Jessica Perez when he went there on vacation.
It is so far the highlight of his life.

Same poster. I don't know man, typically in my neighborhood not that much bad shit happens, live around mostly Mexicans and they're pretty chill but still. Like you said in a earlier post about living in safer NYC neighborhoods for less money is difficult to come by.

kek, I see countless non-model girls in NYC who look better on a regular basis

PR chicks are hit it and quit it. they're fuckin insane. Dominicans are just as loud but they're pretty chill and they got a bigger booty so..

The Mexicans aren't the issue, it's the people living in the projects.

Anyway though, East Harlem covers a lot of ground, so it varies a lot. I thought you personally perceived your neighborhood as dangerous, which is why I said you can't judge Manhattan by one of its higher crime neighborhoods.

My favorite Manhattan neighborhood is probably Alphabet City, personally.

can't go wrong with more booty

I would love to bury my face in a hot Puerto Rican chick's ass

I live in West Harlem and I gotta say East Harlem is fucking disgusting. Everytime I walk through there I'm just disgusted. The Puerto Ricans are disgusting and the way the neighborhoods are set up they are just so congested and disgusting.

This is coming from a Dominican too, not some white boy.

aren't Dominicans comparably ghetto to Puerto Ricans, though?

One pro living here on East Harlem is I can easily walk to queens through Randall's Island since I like walking there.

You're far too much of a pussy to come to the Bronx

>tfw when also Dominican but also Colombian
ma nigga

Lemme tell you something about Puerto Ricans. My dad has this talk with me all the time.

You can tell someone is Puerto Rican just by looking at them, because chances are they will be wearing a shirt that has the Puerto Rican flag on it, or any other clothing or paraphernalia that WILL have the PR flag on it.
Sure, every race has its fair share of shitty people, but it is difficult to come across an honest Puerto Rican who isn't a piece of shit.

Dominicans come from the Dominican Republic fresh off the boat and you know what they start doing? They put themselves to work, making money however they can. When my dad came to this country he started a grocery on a corner that was very successful for a decade (but closed it down because rent is high as fuck) and now owns a supermarket. Basically: Dominicans know what it means to work hard. Puerto Ricans literally have everything handed to them. From food stamps (nothing wrong with using EBT, but not doing anything to better your situation in general is trash), to selling drugs. The Puerto Rican day parade is the absolute worst because you have these fat and lazy Ricans walking around drunk and starting fights.

The most you see at the DR parade is people throwing plantains around and smoking hookah.

Puerto Ricans, if anything, are ghetto Dominicans.

Nice mix

Astoria here, I fuck with that NYU. Marymount Manhattan, fashion and (when Ive got the time) tindr and bumbl skanks. why would i fuck with them fertile bitches who i know will keep it???

I get what you're saying, but NY born PRs and DRs dress and talk very similar

What is bumbl like?

Nice trips :))

And NYU is lit fam. Can't wait to meet some good NYU thots in the fall

I can agree with this. My gf is a Dominican from Brooklyn and goddamn, she makes me proud :*)

Honestly, both are just very Americanized so they will grow up similarly.

enjoy the insaneness after u fuck em

tru.

no but not all Americanized groups dress/act the same

This. FUCK THE BRONX. First thing i was told when i got to NYC 1. dont go to bedsty unless you have to. 2 NEVER GO TO SOUTH BRONX. I went to the botanical gardens in the bronx, (daffodil season + wine tasting) and passed through south bronx. first time ever, mind you. some nig nog with tats on his neck starts showing some homeless chick his dick. 12pm on a sunday. this other black dude on his way to pick up a date(dressed nice, flowers) just shook his head. after isis the usa should bomb tf out of south bronx

Bedstuy isnt even bad anymore its gentrified lol. South Bronx is truly disgusting though thats for sure.

Highest rates of diabetes, STD, and crime out of all 5 boroughs. Gotta love it.

>don't go to bed stuy unless you have to

lmao, did some 80 year old white person from Long Island tell you that? Bed Stuy is starting to gentrify, if you bought property there back in the 80s or 90s you'd be loaded now.

That is debatable- the blacker ones can be just as ghetto as PRs. Here are some NYC Dominicans.

dood. SO much this. PR. think bc they are a US terrorist that they're better than other hispanics. they are Hispanic equivalent of trailer trash. let me tell quick story. worked at a tax officr. PR and her beta salavadorian husband came in. to make it short she wanted to lie on her taxes and make us take the blame. we are yelling in the hallway bc she wants to get loud. out of nowhere that birch says "what did u say about Puerto rico?? don't talk bad about PR. it's the beat!! $ blah blah yadda yadda.." funny thing is I never said anything about PR. most of those birches are conniving, materialistic whores. ( a few are hot as fuck and chill, but the rest can duck an std laden dick). also spot on with Dominicans, they work hard and have real family values. they are loud as fuck when they tall but it's not a big issue

the South Bronx is also starting to gentrify.

But really just Mott Haven and Port Morris. It's in the very early stages, though.

fuck in beautiful. and they're not as nuts as PR bitchs

Yeah man of course. American born PRs are the worst because here's how it is:

Loud, Don't know their own language, think they're better than everyone else.

It's truly disgraceful as a hispanic to say that you don't know your native language. Americanized up the asshole.

I don't think it has to do with how black they are. It's more like whether or not they grew up in the projects, and shit like that.

I only like the lower east/west side of manhattan & certain parts of brooklyn. Queens is alright too.

What's so disgraceful about it? Getting an education and succeeding in life is way more important than knowing the native language of your parents/grandparents.

They aren't black. They're Latin.

Well, Lower Manhattan is where it's at, but it's very expensive so I'd rather just live 20 minutes away in Brooklyn or Queens and go there when I feel like it to have fun.

if you live in nyc and dont make at least 50k, your poor. its that fucking simple. so easy to make cash here. i moved from Los angeles where i was making 45k a year in fiber optics (not much in LA) got to nyc starting at 32k (IT consult) and now make 60k in the span of a year. this city bleeds you of cash but it also pays you a shit ton. learn2budget and stay single with no kids and you can live a good life.ive lived in kenyon MN, great falls MT, la CA, and a lotta other places. i love some of them, not so much others. nyc is top 3 for sure.

A lot of Dominicans are black, Latino isn't a race. Are you telling me David Ortiz isn't black?

Well yeah of course, but I meant in the perspectives of other hispanics.

Getting an education is important of course. Parents brought me here from DR when I was 2, and now I'm going to NYU full ride.

It's just that other hispanics will look down on you for not knowing your own language, which would translate to not understanding or being in touch with one's background and culture, which for hispanics is huge.

you can live comfortably on like 40-45 k if you don't feel the need to live in a trendy neighborhood

Do you get to bang them? In LA if you are not in the entertainment industry she will not bother with you.

How "in touch with your culture" do you need to be? Talking with your family from said country, eating their food, etc. is enough, only an idiot would have some sort of pissing contest of who's more Latino.

I meant non-models, and yes, you can bang them

I prefer living in Westchester then going to the city occasionally.

queens master race honestly guys

have fun taking 2 buses and a train to get to the city

Maybe if I'm 40 and have kids, but until then I enjoy city life.

Although I wouldn't mind Westchester, as long as I had a train station within walking distance.

I meant and not then

kek, if you live anywhere West of Jamaica, it's a quick subway ride right to Midtown Manhatttan

Try White Plains

>tfw no qt Mexican gf from Sunset Park

White Plains seems cool

its worth checking out. basically tinder but the girls chat first. lets you clear out the not interested without wasting time. i can only do the dating apps a month or so at a time. the eat up cash and time quick, but with school quarters, forex, and tourists refreshing the stock its hard to stay out for long

>implying I go to the city that much
this and not only west Jamaica

>tfw no qt asian gf from anywhere in nyc
Sometimes I think they're just not into hispanic dudes.

It is & its only a 30 min train ride from Manhattan.
Plus the bud is better here. Too many people have sour in the city. Theres variety here.

I meant West OF Jamaica, like anywhere west of 150th st

If you live in Woodside, Jackson Heights, Elmhurst, Corona, etc. you can get into Manhattan in no time

I'm pretty sure I've seen that pairing a lot of times

Just don't be a ghetto and it should be easy

bedsty where it meets with crown hieghts to be more specific

I'm pretty far from any ghetto trait. Sometimes I would go to Flushing and test my luck but nothing.

I mean, you're best off going to bars where American Asian chicks hang out and trying your luck there. Walking into a residential neighborhood alone isn't going to get you any kind of chicks.

Also, what kind of Latino are you, and are you handsome?

>beta Salvadorian husband
>as if salvis came in any other catagory

El Salvador must have some pretty violent betas then, considering it's one of the most violent countries in the world

not without roommates. Nice spots like sunnyside forest hills or even here in astoria its like 2k for a single bedroom. a year that 24k. 24k of 45k is half. you cant spend half of your gross income and live any kind of life, sorry.

>bars
>only 20
but you're probably right about walking into residential neighborhood
Dominican and Colombian. I wouldn't say Im hot stud but nowhere near hideously ugly just average with slightly uniquely look, though I'm usually accused of being middle eastern but I don't see it.

I don't care about living somewhere "nice", I can still get a place in the bronx for 1100 per month.
After your 21st birthday then, unless you get a fake ID. I got one when I was 19 and it was a great investment, but it might be kind of pointless to get one if you only have to wait less than a year.

and if you look at least decent, you should be fine. But you'll have to be at some sort of social gathering, you can't just randomly pick up girls off the street unless it's like 4AM and you're both drunk.

Would you sniff her sweaty Dominican ass?

>implying alpha/beta has anything to do with violence

ms13 faggots shoot at peoples back all day. you wanna see alpha violence go check out Chechnya sometime. ultraviolence you might fancy.

violence in general is for faggots. I wish people in El Salvador and elsewhere would stop killing people.