The slam piggeh was not worth it

Fuck Led.
Fuk Hannah.
Fuck Cher.
Fuck Jocelyn
Take pics of Jocelyn
Steal micro sds from Office
Take the piano
Don't stay committed to gf, she's not worth it.

Be a total loser until you meet your girlfriend, then become a hardcore straight A student and go to votech school

Learn with books and internet instead of class
Don't bother making friends
Don't bother dating anyone
University is shit, get yourself a nice trade apprenticeship or join a circus
Take more sports extracurriculars.

those girls that you think are into you? they're into you, go talk to them

dave is not really your friend and in fact you should stop talking to him and trying to impress him

stop wearing goku shirts

stop trying to skateboard and focus on developing your billiard skills

stop talking to dad

be lazy in high school but don't be lazy in college

Sarah is not worth an 8 year relationship, break up with her as soon as she leaves for college

You're not going to see her again, fuck her already.

Kill yourself. It only gets worse.

Don't waste your time with school - drop out now and enjoy the rest of your childhood.

keep all your fake friends from middle school so you don't feel as lonely and depressed as I do now in my senior year of high school

I feel like if I had that kind of mobility I'd be capable of almost, well, pretty much anything.

Your two 'friends' become bumbs in the street and die R. dies in 2015 and B. on 2016.
Ignore them.

Tip #1 Always carry bleach with you

Past me, Fuck as many girls as you can. You are a marathon runner, you are fit! Stop thinking you are ugly, you are not, You won't find out how good looking and how good you had it until you graduate.
Also, she will never love you the way you love her. Go with the one that has a crush on you, she she's making out with her "BF' but she's only doing that to get your attention. She wants you so bad but she is too shy to tell you and only will once HS is over.

not Baylor
not Kristin
engineering

Don't skip your junior year so you can graduate on time you worthless piece of shit.

When you start working on boats after you graduate, DO NOT date, DO NOT buy a brand new car, and DO NOT buy a house. In 7 years when you get to where I made it, all the money you would have saved will let you quit your job and support yourself vagabonding for at least 5 or 6 years overseas as long as you stay away from 4 and 5 star hotels, and higher end prostitutes.

Please
Please don't date her
The hurt when you know she'll never be with you again is unbearable

also, move into the city, stay there.
forget every high school friend except Amanda
find Jennifer around March 2005.

don't go for the one that you have a crush on, go for the one that has a crush on you. Don't try to play them both, you will lose both of them.

Go watch the fuckin titanic with her, she obviously wants the d

Fight everyone. Dont give them a pass this time

>tfw your future self is now a clown and thats all it took from you

Walter is a rat, lying shit head. He is not your friend and is only hanging out with you because the girl that he likes, like you.

There's gonna be a girl that you dated that wants to try things again. Either date her and get a gf or don't go back to her. Do not date her for a bit again then get cold feet and not go any further.

Never speak to the adoptive ever again. They are hell and should be in prison. L-yheanine will fix 75% of your depression and sleep and PTSD issues.
Join the military and go overseas. Take advantage of every education you can get. To hell with j. Lost cause. Worry only about you. No one else.
Get help. The adoptive assholes did more damage then you think.

>maybe warn someone about 9/11

Drop out and save your money when you start working.

Lol. Lil brother is learning the same lesson.

but HS was 3 years ago 4 me

Senior year = best year
Popularity
All kinds of girls chasing you
Pretty much Chad without the douche bag attitude
Field trips to Hawaii
It'll be the best time of your life

True story anons all this happened to me in my senior year

Get involved on campus earlier. Take more AP classes. Ride more wild boars. Take getting into college seriously.