steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114094827/
store.steampowered.com/app/33210
steamcommunity.com/id/nynezo/
youtube.com/watch?v=qvBf6WBatk0
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
steamcommunity.com/id/last_alphabet_member/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about this.
Do your paper, stop procrastinating. When you finish, that will be your reward.

If you dont finish your paper you will fail college and be no better than a nigger
steamcommunity.com/id/tehlittleniglet

kill yourself nigger

College is a scam
I got an 8 dollar game on my wishlist
id/gavodir

If your paper isn't done by midnight you'll turn in to a nigger. So get to it mate. It's just like that disney movie

Don't force my hand.
Close
WINRAR ID? (kidding).
>
>tfw 12:26 AM over here

motherfucker i said lets play games
steamcommunity.com/id/goodmornin

The later it gets, the better you become at writing because you want to get the shit over with already. Before you know it, you'll be typing random shit that doesn't even make sense. But dont worry user, you'll be fine. Everything always has a way of sorting itself out right? Keep your spirits high user

Theres always a bigger dildo.
/id/palmdesert

also, my id is /id/xleva115x
but i don't really want any games. If i made you feel better at all then my mission is accomplished :3

I just sat through the same shit. Just get it over with man will feel better when it's done.

College is just a test. You will not really get much out of it in terms of knowledge, but by going through it, you grow as a person. It crafts you into the person you will become and will enable you to better your life in so many ways. Take it from me. I met a girl whom I have now been dating for three years in college, have a great degree and a pretty awesome job. You can have this too, OP. You can. :)

steamcommunity.com/id/tygon3

What's the topic of your paper?
IMO doing college for the "Degree" is pretty worthless, a lot of places you work at hire from within and you can get to any decent position you want through entry-level work.
With that being said, going through college, doing your work on time, and doing a good job to get good grades teach you a few things.
1) How to manage your time
2) How to handle pressure of deadlines
3) Gaining a sense of self-accomplishment

I think of all of these, a lot of people need 3 the most. A lot of people would rather slack and just skim by knowing they are doing so, while those who work hard, get the grades they know they deserve and earned, learn what a great feeling self-accomplishment can be.

You dont need to gift me a game or anything but if you wanna talk more about it feel free to add me on steam. Also if you need some help with your paper or want someone to proof-read it for you i'd be more than happy to.

steamcommunity.com/id/GuppyOrBust

hey baby gurl you're cute. you got this. I believe in you steamcommunity.com/id/gamester3030/

steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/

There is always someone out there that is more of a fuck up then you. Put it this way....Your finals are coming up and if you need motivation just think. What would happen if you fail? You brought it all up to this point. Give it your best shot. Even if you fucked up. Just give it a go. Wing it. Just fucking wing it.

You might be lucky to pass it. If not oh well its not the end of the world. One door closes another opens. Just gotta find that way to happiness that you will take.

>I am living in a rural area
>Have HughesNet shitty ass limited internet
>Wanted to stream
>Twin Sister Husband built me a HTPC as an early surprise Birthday gift (3 Months early)
>Don't have any monitors with HDMI ports or another DVI cable to hook up the second Monitor for Streaming
>Need bigger monitor/s
>Can't decide what to play because I rather have other people watching me play and telling me what single player game to play.

I may be lucky in some ways. As in gathering games for Steam and other people handing me stuff. But I am still not contented. There is alot of aspects of my life I need to work on. But with how limited it is for me right now. I simply have to wait.

Postcolonialism.

I'm doing undergrad stuff before I head off to med school next year :| College mandatory.
tempted
N-Not sure if should buy you game or not
Will consider not killing myself now.

Doesn't sound like THAT bad of a topic. You should really hit me up on steam so I can read your paper.

What are you planning on going to med school for specifically?

Can I just make you laugh?

here, have some doggo
youtu.be/y9K18CGEeiI

here's your motivation:
the longer you do this the longer it'll take to finish your stupid paper

once again if you don't fucking write it keemstar will become a elite minecraft youtuber with all the deduimacted wam and rape your ass and you will end up on drama meme alert
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114094827/

well if you need to do it, then i wont bug you to play vidya, i deal with alot of procrastination myself, so i usually just shut my computer off until i finish what i gotta do, or if it needs a computer, i dont open up Sup Forums or steam, reward yourself with treats, like every paragraph you write eat a piece of chocolate or a few chips, just find ways to make work less boring, instrumental music will help too, anyways im out, good luck with your project user!

steamcommunity.com/id/goodmornin

No worries OP. Just do your best!

If you don't finish college how are you gonna get a cute girl to date you? Cute girls go for educated men, or at least men with a good income.( Also, if you're a weeb your waifu will forever hate you.)

Id/ Naslayer
(pic is of HK-47)

Pediatrics/Surgery.
Might add you later<
Ye
idk why but I liked this, WHY DIDN'T YOU POST ID
kys
;-; ty
Th-Thanks
Kind of makes me depressed to hear that.

store.steampowered.com/app/33210
steamcommunity.com/id/nynezo/
webm related to the beggers in this thread

doggo user here
didn't post id cuz i knew it was going to win
and i love me some salt

Steam ID: AlecGat0r
(If you do pick me just get like a cheap special or something)

As a fellow student, I just finished my semester, but I failed 2 classes. However, failing these classes changes absolutely nothing, and I will definitely try again. A minor setback or fuckup on a paper cant be too bad

Never give up OP
(BUT BUY A SHITTON OF REDBULL IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO FINISH IT)

another

>Wait for it

Smoke weed

Did ya choose a winrar OP?

The bee movie should be on top charts, why?
Well for first fucking reason it's amazing.
Second it beats cod, bf, CsGo and Dota/Lol to smitherines

Pls gift me beehive
/dongman

I meant dongingman

steamcommunity.com/id/verando
youtube.com/watch?v=qvBf6WBatk0

Commit sudoku ;-; that always helps me ;-;

Tell us about you first. Pics maybe? M/f? You gotta nice puxdy. You gotta nice cock. I'd work you like a circus seal op
Steam name either weirdsirron or dieterfaust.

Thanks everyone for posting, I guess this guy wins because Jews. Will gibs u after I write my paper.

I call bullshit

Cool man, awesome

Operating System Version:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
NTFS: Supported
Crypto Provider Codes: Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Video Card:
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti

DirectX Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll
Driver Version: 10.18.13.6510
DirectX Driver Version: 10.18.13.6510
Driver Date: 27 Apr 2016
OpenGL Version: 4.5
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
VendorID: 0x10de
DeviceID: 0x100a
Number of Monitors: 1
Number of Logical Video Cards: 1
No SLI or Crossfire Detected
Primary Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Desktop Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Primary Display Size: 14.80" x 11.85" (18.94" diag)
37.6cm x 30.1cm (48.1cm diag)
Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x
Primary VRAM: 3071 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x

Cheer up, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

steamcommunity.com/id/last_alphabet_member/

Computer Information:
Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
Form Factor: Desktop
No Touch Input Detected

Processor Information:
CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD
CPU Family: 0x15
CPU Model: 0x2
CPU Stepping: 0x0
CPU Type: 0x0
Speed: 4018 Mhz
8 logical processors
4 physical processors
HyperThreading: Supported
FCMOV: Supported
SSE2: Supported
SSE3: Supported
SSSE3: Supported
SSE4a: Supported
SSE41: Supported
SSE42: Supported
AES: Supported
AVX: Supported
CMPXCHG16B: Supported
LAHF/SAHF: Supported
PrefetchW: Supported

Miscellaneous:
UI Language: English
Microphone: Not set
Media Type: DVD
Total Hard Disk Space Available: 1067773 Mb
Largest Free Hard Disk Block: 185609 Mb
OS Install Date: Dec 31 1969
Game Controller: XInput Controller #1 detected
VR Headset: None detected

I dropped out of school to pay my bills.
Couldn't get a real job at school because my classes filled up the day and no place would hire me for a 2 hour shift, that is silly. So after 4 months of nobody hiring me I finally got a fast food job at minimum wage, with lots of debt.
Don't be like me, finish your paper.