Post here if you hate womyn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko
youtube.com/watch?v=UzR2WqUQ3tE
youtube.com/watch?v=VVbtN3RUxwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is dumb, she's posing for a picture
there's no reason to warm up the iron for a promo pic
it's not like they've busted in on someone who's actually busy and taken pics by surprise
they've hired a model and posed her for it
dumb fuck

Exactly this. Calm down, OP.

>Sup Forums is now full of libtards from reddit

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE

>warm up the iron.

Man, I hate women so much. I'm a true gentleman but they all go for assholes. As if they would recite poetry while giving a nice foot massage. Women are so dumb. Lucky enough for me I can jerk off to traps.

She's posing for a picture, posing as if she's hard at work soldering a motherboard while burning her hand off.

Women are this retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko

Can assure you not all women are like that. Like me for example. Igaf. But considering this is potential b8 I'm gonna leave the thread before I get yelled at to flash my tits.

but..but...muh circlejerk

Pic of feet for proof, you can fake tits but man feet are for life.

so you're saying stock models shouldn't be held to any standards of quality or...?

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

Want to see a movie where TERRIBLE stuff is done to women??

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

It's happening. A movie with such a disgusting premise that it took 3 years to get distributed. A movie based on a work by author Edward Lee. Just google him. Fucking notorious for being disgusting.

Now Playing:

HEADER

Hillbillies do some horrible, horrible shit. Makes "wrong turn" look like Jed Clampett.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

How dare the subset of women pampered and put on a pedestal all their lives who become models not know how to do traditionally manly things!

actually I'm a chinese aristocrat who's never even heard of reddit

yup, you think she'd be holding it like that if it was hot?

you saying they should?

Yeah! Learning not to put your hands on something that can burn you severely is patriarchy!

>promo pic
All the more reason to get at least the basics right and hold it properly. It makes everyone involved in making of the photo look like idiots for not paying attention to something so obvious. I'm not blaming her, though, it just vexes me that nobody told her to hold it right.

it's a fucking profession, anybody getting paid for what they're doing should it least put some fucking effort into it

The point is you're criticizing one group of women for something a different group of women do. No one mentioned patriarchy. Some of us just aren't stupid enough to assume all women are the same.

Its called common sense fuckwit.
Im sure you're the type who also holds knives by the blades and wonder why you cut your hands

That would be the producer's fault. Not the model's and not the photographer's realm. Go cry elsewhere.

Defending women online won't get you laid, good sir knight.

She's a fucking model. She knows people pay her just because she's pretty and want to have pretty girls on their pictures. No, she doesn't research every job she models as because no one cares what she does or what her personality is like.

Can't get laid? Start a woman hate thread!

>Can assure you not all women are like that

Always has to be one when the NAWALTS who 'give a fuck' get in the same line for their bennies.

i love them to pieces.

A soldering iron isn't an everyday item. Sure, she looks silly, to an informed viewer, but if you asked most people what to do with it they probably wouldn't know.

I only hate women who don't know their place, which is at home with kids, cleaning the house or in the bedroom.

I'm saying you shouldn't be surprised when photographers don't know anything about STEM fields.

pretty nice puzzle

that's the thing, the people involved were photographers
sure, blame the producer
posting the image implies blame to the model

>giant plastic handle
>metal contact

Even if you had never used a tool like this before it definitely violates common sense to grab what you know heats up by the metal part than the plastic part.

What the fuck do you think the handle is for?

Is that a fucking LIGHTBULB in the power supply?

If thats enough to make you want to rape youve got a weak will. But i will stare at their ass, that they are totally asking for.

Check

It's from an image trying to promote women being in STEM, that's why it's retarded

QUINTS CHECKED

if you're an adult and you need to research how to correctly hold a soldering iron then maybe you should kindly remove yourself from the gene pool

wtf is that light bulb doing in that power supply?

its looking for power
>so obvious

Yeah, and I'm saying whoever let the photographer and the model do this without being supervised or instructed by someone who knows what's up is to blame. I don't know the source of this picture, but it is not fit to be used in any professional context.

What in the actual goddamn is she doing?

Yes and it will overheat the circuits and melt them into oblivion

douche that shaved for the photo

that's not how these things go down
they're not supervised by someone in the department
nobody who actually knows anything relevant is involved in the chain at all

Yeah, well reddit is now full of lunatic shitposters, so I guess it's even?

It's only three pieces.

Congratulations, you just raped them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzR2WqUQ3tE

youtube.com/watch?v=VVbtN3RUxwU

It´s rather up to the one doing the promotion that´s supposed to explain how to fake the stuff their doing. A model cannot know how to use every tool of every field.
Just think for once user, it´s not that hard.

Why would you hate women?

That's quite fucked up. Soldering is on the borderline of common sense, but if the topic was something more complex like quantum mechanics there'd be no way a photographer and a model could come up with something that makes sense on their own.

Only according to the dumbass non official definition of rape use by idiots.

This picture is the equivalent of bad technobabble from 24.

Why would you assume she knows it heats up by the metal part? Look in any rekt thread, people have done dumber things. I'm not saying she's any smarter, I'm just saying you're just as stupid for jumping to the conclusion that you can judge women as a whole by the examples of the dumbest.

Fuck, forgot pic

I think an ape could pick up that stuff and look like they know what they're doing more than this picture.

It's like putting together that monkey statue on Legends of the HIdden Temple

I wonder how she uses a knife.

This is the kind of shit people like Randi Lee Harper do all day.
also: troll-busters.com

i'll say it again, if you don't know how to hold a fucking soldering iron by the time you're an adult, you need to off yourself

stupid nigger it is clearly a photo made for an ad by morons. Probably stock image or paid model. No sign of other soldering equipment or grounding mat further suggests cluelessness.

yeah but she's a woman therefore she's dumb

Bumping thread cuz shits cash

most people don't know jack about soldering I'm afraid
for physics and math they generally just go with writing some bullshit on a whiteboard

whodat?

Kek'd

Not sure if the cunts in here are being serious about the way they're defending the women with the soldering iron. The thread is woman hate thread (shit that woman do that piss you off). If you're gonna fake use a soldering iron, at least do it right.
>it's not her fault
>Op you're the retard here
>it's the photographers fault
If there was a picture of a guy using a curling iron wrong, you queers would say he's and idiot.
Which just like the woman in op's picture, he would be

Also soldering the wrong side of the circuit board

Damn, user, dropping the truth bombs.

Wow, He-Man is such a beast.

Wow so edgy.
Stop being so autistic, just because you were bullied in school doesn´t mean you have to try so hard to feel better than every one else.
There´s no fucking reason everyone should have used a soldering iron in their life if there was no need for it.

Why can't He-Man be a strong, independent woman of color?

he's been posting in all threads literally the same shit over and over.

ignore him. he's desperately needing attention of any kind.

build a bitch workshop

if it's any consolation the director of the ad, who's job really to consider how the model is doing what she's doing, is probably a man.

at least some is making money browsing Sup Forums

I hate women

they even have men in that word

proof of being unoriginal

ITT: Autists not understanding the concept of a joke
Holding a soldering iron the wrong way is an insider joke among electricians, the producer probably knew very well what he was doing.

Same thing with
The guy knows very well that's not how you change a PSU, but he does it wrong anyway to poke fun at tech illiterates who can't tell the difference.

Seriously, stop getting triggered by this shit.

>strong, independent woman
doesn't exist
>of color
Its first welfare check would be paper clipped to its birth certificate.

it's not the model's job to decide how to hold the iron, if anyone cared, the director (who's probably a man) should be the one to point it out.

>0.01$ have been deposited into your shill account

nope

You're wrong

your age legitimately has to be a single digit if you haven't figured out that metal gets hot. the ONLY PURPOSE of a soldering iron is to be hot
you're even more retarded than the other guy, the only posting i do regularly is bananas in ylyl threads

>the only posting i do regularly is bananas in ylyl threads

you have my respect, sir

I don't get this.