Women are the biggest victims of war. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums

Women are the biggest victims of war. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

>Drafting
>men only
>scared for their lives
>don'twant to kill people but forced to
proven wrong

>Dont have to fight
>Staying home being whores like they always do

hi Hillary

source?

Making more bait obviously

...if only this were a fake quote....but its sadly real.

nasty old cunt
DIE BITCH HAG CRIMINAL

If you're dead, you can't care about your life. The women have to deal with the fact that their loved ones died in a war.

no, she cant be that stupid

It was said back in '98.

>people vote for her unironically

She is. It was in a speech about domestic violence in 1998.

>"The experience that you have gone through is in many ways comparable to what happens with domestic violence. Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today's warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children."

Yup. Based on California polls, she's prolly going to in primary. And based on TrumpvHillary polls, she'll go on to become the president.

FBI isn't touching her due to pressure from Obama. #GoUSA

People say that snake tastes like chicken. How can this be?

drafting wont be men only for much longer.

Sauce?

>women: have to get "married"
>men: have to get killed

You know what's funny. I don't know a single democrat that voted for this bitch. Those god damn delegates are scum of the earth

At least you SURVIVE rape ffs.

Shoot all the women! , end of problem

A gooey duck looks like a penis.

This chart pretty much sums it all up OP

Sha said victims, that includes death.
I would rather my spouse died than me

>men get drafted to war
>men get shot or worse
>men get tortured for information
>men get executed
Yeah, all women have to do is hide. They sure have it tough.

Currently deployed. Womyn dont realize where they are. They keep buying shit on Amazon to make their rooms pretty (according to them). Keep spending money on christmas lights, rugs, curtains, back massagers, body pillows, etc. They are the biggest victims.

Low IQ detected

LoL

I wish I could walk down that row and let them take turns farting and shitting on my face.

So your idea is that thinking about death is worse than actually dyeing. Way to go snowflake, thinking the most profound thing in the world are your feelings.

Sometimes it's better not to survive rape. Rape is war, and I'd rather die kicking and screaming than live with the memories of giving in.

women are the biggest victims of EVERYTHING according to women.
women have the biggest victim complexes; everything is always about them...

Heartbreak is way worse, think about titanic.

ok, jack died an agonizing death while rose lived out the rest of her life in upper to upper middle class. cry her a river you idiotic fucking faggot

It's because women are weak. Inferior in almost every way. They're only around to reproduce for men. Women want equality, lets make the playing field fair by eliminating all women and finding ways to reproduce male to male. That way we're all the same gender, and all is equal.

>men lose war
women get rape and sold as slaves
>men win war
husband and son are still dead,still get rape

Calling me an idiot while forgetting to capitalize the c in cry. It's a new sentence.

ok, what's your point then, i feel like your close to one, but you're not...

just to bait MRA/MRM

What war

Women are sluts they cheat on men in the service or prison and if they go prego they put you on child support and spend the cash on the next faggot instead of your children. All women have to do to be stable financially and figuratively is suck the next guys dick.

Im not sure what the exact term victim is meant to mean here. Everyone is a victim of war, surely losing your life puts you higher on th victim list that fucking living a shitty life after that? O.o they become refugees to escape the war and live, if being a refugee was worse they would remain and die instead

>this bait
>implying women are victims of anything
>implying women don't think they're victims of literally everything
>sage