Gib advice

So i just recently got my european passport and a job offering of $1500 euros a month in Ireland.The question is should I move there or stay in Brazil where I make slightly more money/have all my family around? Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?

>$1500 euros a month
lol

you should 100% stay in brazil

I'd pick Brazil over Ireland. But why the Hell did you even get a passport in the first place? And I don't think the migrant thing affects Ireland.

Irish hate Brazilians. You guys are know as internet scammers.

so I could work there with all legal rights of a citzen?

>You guys are know as internet scammers

like what? Nigerian Prince style ?

you will get the same as a construction worker trainee,janitor or a cleaner here

>Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?
This is not a problem stop going to Sup Forums

Why is it a pic of a brazillian passport and an italian one ?

because I am a brazilian with an Italian passport?

>$1500 euros

That's exactly why I asked. If you went through all the trouble of getting a passport why would you even stay So its a shitpost thread?

>a job offering of $1500
lol

>So i just recently got my european passport
not too shabby

>$1500 euros a month in Ireland

That's pretty not great, where in Ireland would you be living?

I'm certain you'll make muy mucho dinero in Ireland than you ever would in Brasil, and when you return to Brasil your €€€ paycheques will be worth a lot more Real.

If you want to make a comfy amount of earnings, take the job in Ireland. If you can't bare to part from your familia, stay in your casa with your mamita.

How did you get that Italian passport, descent?

Cork,South Ireland

Yup

Brazilians are not Latinos they are pure white Euros, hence they can get European passports and use them to escape shit hole Brazil.

> they are pure white Euros,
Only the South. Every one in South Brazil is either German, North Italian or Japanese. The North is Portuguese and West African.

t. Muhammed

huh...no? you only need to be 25% european to get an Italian passport anyway,so having an Italian grandfather or grandmother will do.

>Will europe recover itself from the imigrant crisis?

you realize you are going to become an immigrant yourself?

> you realize you are going to become an immigrant yourself?
He means undesirable immigrants, like Muslims and Africans.

Latinos who act European are 'okay' migrants.

not if I am already an european citzen